Girls opinion on feeding their guy a creampie

I know I certainly enjoy having a man go down on me after he cums, and I have found that some men really enjoy going down on me when I have cum in me, especially if it belongs to another man. Either way, I certainly enjoy it!

Sign me up. Partner won't let me
 
I know I certainly enjoy having a man go down on me after he cums, and I have found that some men really enjoy going down on me when I have cum in me, especially if it belongs to another man. Either way, I certainly enjoy it!

now you're my kinda women!
 
I've seen the other threads, and they tend to be all about the guys point of view of eating their own creampies out of their girls

I want to hear from the girls

Are you into it?

Is it something you just do to humor their fetish?

If you have never done it, do you see it as weird, or hot?

I am really into it. I see it as really hot. I have had another man eat off my husband cum off my pussy during a threesome. I want to see my husband eat off another man's cum off my pussy, but we haven't done that yet. I am however quite turned on my the idea.
 
I am really into it. I see it as really hot. I have had another man eat off my husband cum off my pussy during a threesome. I want to see my husband eat off another man's cum off my pussy, but we haven't done that yet. I am however quite turned on my the idea.

so hot so want this...
 
I am really into it. I see it as really hot. I have had another man eat off my husband cum off my pussy during a threesome. I want to see my husband eat off another man's cum off my pussy, but we haven't done that yet. I am however quite turned on my the idea.

Very hot, I'd love to hear more about the experience you have had...
 
I am really into it. I see it as really hot. I have had another man eat off my husband cum off my pussy during a threesome. I want to see my husband eat off another man's cum off my pussy, but we haven't done that yet. I am however quite turned on my the idea.

I would love to do this.
 
I guess the cheese stands alone; I am not into it at all. Once I had a guy cum on my stomach then begin to lick it up. I immediately pushed him off me and dry heaved in the bathroom for about ten minutes. (looking back, I laugh but at the time, I was not happy)
 
I think it's one of the hottest, most intensely personal things we've ever done together as a couple - and I'm so very glad he brought it up!:rose:


She has kissed me a lot after a bj, but she usually swallows on her way up to kiss me. However, I brought this up to her one time in the middle of fucking. Granted we had a few drinks and maybe had some liquid courage. So I am talking dirty and naughty to her and just mentioned that "if you want, I will go down on you after I cum". She got really into it, and told me she was holding it in herself and wanted me to go down on her after I blew my load in her and then make her cum with my mouth.

so being tipsy after I blew my load, and in the heat of the moment, I did it. I didn't care and she got off on it so much. She squirted a lot!

We have only done it once and are looking forward to doing it again soon. :kiss:
 
When she kissed me after a blowjob, I took all she still had in her mouth.

Later, she told me that turned her on.

I told her I would eat her *after*.

The last time I fucked her, she was on top. After I came in her, she scooted up and sat on my face, and I tuck my tongue up her pussy. She watched as my cumflowed down my tongue into my mouth, and I swallowed it all.
 
Have done this with two different women, and loved it! Hoping it happens again someday.
 
Good topic.

Thanks Maxwellian, for the thread.

It's been great to hear from several women, here, who like to supply 'creampies', including peachesm, spicyv, and bibith. You seem to approach it as something between equals, like say, sharing saliva during a kiss. It's intimacy and maybe a touch of fetish??

The Joans, bless 'em--Joan658 and joankraig--clarris, and elsie p. mention supplying other's creampies the hubbies. Care to explain that? Is is the power; Is it something you claim (to fuck another) but deny to him (i.e. only you?) is there any desire to humiliate (at least a little)?

To Nymeria and any others, as to 'fetish' or something else. I can say it started as fetish. Something about the look, the pussy in its prime, so to say. As to my partner, I'd say there are a couple cases of willingness, but seemingly not special interest.

It turned into more than fetish, at some point, with a later partner, and with the emphasis on another's cum. I think she liked the power & the possession aspect. The power to say, "Access is denied you & freely and enthusiastically given to 'him'. " On my side a terrifying but gripping demolition of male pride, yet at the same time, pride in being hers.

CB001.
 
External

When she wants to show she's the Queen, the devote' is allowed to cum on her pussy, in her pubic hair or even just at the entrance, but not inside. She points out to the devote' who is allowed in her hole, or even which cock was just there--not the one being jerked in from her, without the courage to penetrate. The devote' licks up his own cum after, not being allowed to insert his tongue inside her.
 
I used to date a married woman. She would tell her husband she was going out with the girls. As a prelude to a good fuck, I would always eat her first. Unbeknown to me, she would get fucked by her husband beforehand and I wound up eating her full of his cum. I didn't put two and two together until about the fourth or fifth time. By this time I was of the opinion "what the hell" and was enjoying it. I love the taste of my cum as well as another man's while eating a juicy pussy.
 
Iwish my wife would actively participate. She has never gone for tasting or swallowing cum. I've snuck in a few licks when she didn't think I came, bu if she knew it would probably gross her out.

Any suggestions?
 
My girlfriend and I kiss while my cum is still in her mouth or lips. At first I hesitated because it felt unnatural. However, it turned me on to know how much it turned her on to do it. It got to the point where she begged for the salty kiss. That of course drove me wild. In short, I like it because she does.


I am in complete agreement that there are a lot of things that are hot simply because "she likes it"

And anything I like is hotter if it gets her motor humming too!
 
I am very much a lover of this and cum kisses! Just the thought of a guys mouth clasped around my love lips slippery with are mixed juices turns me on!:heart:
 
I don't care for tit fucks, but I have learned to enjoy cleaning up after myself. My wife loves it and is mufti-orgasmic anyway.

But I came to the realization that my sexual attitude is keeping it fair. If I expect her to swallow when she sucks me off, I should be man enough to return the favor. The problem for me is that oral sex is the best part of sex -- for me.

Then that night came around. She had her period and was extra horny. We made love and then I moved to go down on her. She hesitated but fond she got better orgasms when she was on her period that way. I just called it "special sauce". Guys: what's the difference? It's all body fluids. We've even tried water sports. Well, I did it. I got her standing above me and letting it loose. I moved around and felt the hot piss hitting me all over. Then I opened my mouth. Soon I was attached to her crotch and sucking the salty liquid directly from the urethra.

Conversely, she'll let me do most anything, but she claims not to like her natural fluids, such as a kiss after I have gone down on her, and doesn't understand the creampie idea at all. It's mine but she enjoys it as much as I do. I think there are a lot of things we could do if she was a bit more adventurous.
 
Back
Top