bi handjob buddies

wanna try

i just want a guy ta stand up outta nowhere drop his pants put it near my face and tell me ta jerk it...704 area code
 
???????????????

I'm in the 734 area, the 48162 postal code, Would really be interested in some mutual hand action. Regret to say that I can't host, wife doesn't play.
58 y.o. but very quick to learn.

WHERE'S 734 AREA CODE?i AM IN THE 419 AREA CODE.
 
actually 808 area code, always up in that area, fantasy is watching porn with another guy, getting so hot that we start to jerk off as we watch one another then each other, u must fantasize about... tell
 
Love them

I absolutely love everything about hand jobs. The feel, every situation in which a handjob is the final outcome, and of course the explosion. I love getting and giving. I'm on Yahoo hit me up if you want to chat
 
I would love to see what it feels like to have another mans cock in my hand and then my mouth. Have never done this! 814 ac :heart:
 
i just want a guy ta stand up outta nowhere drop his pants put it near my face and tell me ta jerk it...704 area code

What part of the 704 are you in? I read some of your posts, sounds like we like or want to try the same things. PM me, I'm near N.C./S.C. line close to Gastonia and Hickory.
 
650

love this thread! i have only had a handful of M/M encounters and they have all been getting together with another guy to just hang out naked and watch porn until we are both jerking off. I know it is very mild, but...im just sitting here thinking about the last time i got together with a guy and we were both sitting on his couch, completely naked, both lubed up with KY jelly. and reaching over and grabbing his cock to stroke him. that was the first time i ever made a guy cum. but my ultimate jerk off fantasy would be to get together with a guy or two plus a girl or two.

650 - bay area

and definitely interested in finding someone with similar interests.
 
YES,
many of us out here in the real world. I enjoy jerking with guys. Very hot.
I am married but still love and occasional stroke with another male.
Been along time since I have done it.
Anyone interested in chatting on line PM me.
TJ

Yes! Me 2. I used to try to pm guys on yahoo messenger for voice jo sessions. Id love to do it live as well!
 
734/313 area (Metro-Detroit) Never been or tried, but my gosh the thought of a j.o buddy REALLY gets me worked up, i mean rock solid just thinking about it!

I hope that's a good sign?! hahah Anyone in the area?
 
Back
Top