I probably shouldn't...

You are absolutely stunning - as are your pics! :) I love them :heart:

Very sexy, very tasteful and really nice underwear too hehe

Wow, I cannot believe I didn't see this thread when it got started. I think I just found a new favorite. So much of your appeal is your friendliness and your attitude. Even through the medium of lit we can sense your sexuality and your appeal just through what you write. Of course you're gorgeous and sexy, but there's more to you and that is astoundingly attractive.

Wow, I cannot believe I didn't see this thread when it got started. I think I just found a new favorite. So much of your appeal is your friendliness and your attitude. Even through the medium of lit we can sense your sexuality and your appeal just through what you write. Of course you're gorgeous and sexy, but there's more to you and that is astoundingly attractive.

Well to be fair, I only started it a few days ago - you didn't miss that much :)
And thank you - I like to think that I am friendly - I hope at least :)

Time to empty

my folder before I take some new ones I think....

Let's start with this - I think it can be very fitting to start of a weekend.

Is the angle right.JPG?

my folder before I take some new ones I think....

Let's start with this - I think it can be very fitting to start of a weekend.

View attachment 1099619?
Thats good for me, thumbs up babe!
How is your part of the world doing today?
You cook,you joke,your a real redhead and have a touch of the dark humor......my wish came true!
A sharp tongue for a sharpe mind.....I knew the Great Pumpkin was real :devil:

Thats good for me, thumbs up babe!
How is your part of the world doing today?
You cook,you joke,your a real redhead and have a touch of the dark humor......my wish came true!
A sharp tongue for a sharpe mind.....I knew the Great Pumpkin was real :devil:

Now you seem overly exited - I am only human remember!

...but let's face it, I'm a sucker for attention! So here I am, hoping that just a tiny bit of that attention might be positive...

Anyway, I'm not the best photographer or have the best equipment to work with (in many ways), but it's the intention that counts, right?

So here we go - starting with the thing I think is most sexy at the moment:

View attachment 1099272
View attachment 1099273

From what I see of you it looks like you are equipped to a very high standard!

Now you seem overly exited - I am only human remember!
You sure your just human?
I'll let the pics state your case before forming a final opinion.
Whats not to be excited about....you took the plunge enjoy the attention you deserve.
thanks for sharing

I know this one, there's standard unit of measurment and then there's the Metric system?

Hey, I'm professionally qualified to measure, inspect and assess . . .

There will be no measurement or inspection!

But I will give you the second pic of the nightie session

Nightie.JPG

(I know, for someone claiming to be uncomfortable with the compliments, I'm pretty desperately seeking attention!)

Devilish and delicious.

Absolutely wonderful AG. Thanks for sharing your wonderful shape(s) with us.

Yes - I tend to get bored with recipes...
I like that you stop following the prescribed path to try something different. Says quite a bit about your character. Not to mention what others have mentioned here, that you sure know how to stir a man's attention.

There will be no measurement or inspection!

But I will give you the second pic of the nightie session

View attachment 1099632

(I know, for someone claiming to be uncomfortable with the compliments, I'm pretty desperately seeking attention!)
Looking good my dear,thanks for sharing,,,,and yes that body could and can drive a man wild if you want it too!
I hope your feeling just as good or better than your look:) :rose:

Wow!

Lust joined the thread, or should I say just!
VERY SEXY!
Thanks!

Back