Literotica Virgin has some questions

CurvyxxxMama

Virgin
Evening All, interested in this community but I need to know and understand the basics. Like what does it mean when someone says they are on KIK now. When someone asks for a few minutes of your time. What should I look out for? What do I need to know? And I know I should trust no one but you gotta start somewhere đź’‹

Evening All, interested in this community but I need to know and understand the basics. Like what does it mean when someone says they are on KIK now. When someone asks for a few minutes of your time. What should I look out for? What do I need to know? And I know I should trust no one but you gotta start somewhere đź’‹
if someone becomes obnoxious or rude, just ignore them. Its not like you're telling them your address or phone number.

So kik is indeed a fast messaging app, the things you want to consider is what you're looking for, what type of chat you're interested in etc... kik or other messaging apps allow for link and file sharing ... so it's up to you if you want to 'kik' or other app

I'm learning, I will check it out later. I think I want to chat but got a few things to do (boring) I know.

Hello - and welcome

Hi and welcome- Enjoy lit! And ask questions freely. People are friendly.

Change your profile if you wish to be able to message back and forth privately with people. Change it to allow Private Messaging.

G

All good, whenever you have time and feel comfortable, it should be fun and enjoyable.... no expectations

As Others have said KIK is a chat app for your phone, there are a few here that people use, skype, yahoo being popular as well as snap chat.

As to what you should look out for, I find spelling and being able to form a sentence is a good entry level requirement. beyond that it really is up to you and what your needs, desired and goals are.

Good luck and have fun!

I think I managed to figure out how to enable the messaging.

From personal experience you will find that you will want to use something a little less pain in the ass.

That said if you have any questions shoot me a message and I will help as best that I can

New to Lit? :)

First off, welcome to Literotica! It's generally a good group of folks, but like any community of this size, there are some jerks as well. I'm sure you know not to post any personal information that could identify you, and if you share pictures, make sure your face isn't on them. Most of us also use an alternate e-mail specifically for Lit, to help us keep our online playing separate from our real lives and make us harder to find IRL.

As a woman, you're going to be able to get as much attention from the men here as you would like. (I'll bet your inbox is already filling up!) The best advice I can give you is, because you can be as anonymous as you like, just tell people exactly what you're looking for, exactly what you're NOT looking for, and you should have no difficulty at all finding penpals or whatever else you're looking for.

Most of the chat partners I've met on Lit over the years are great folks that aim to please, and several have become long-term friends. But it's important to communicate with them. Everyone has different turn-ons and kinks. Know what yours are and communicate them. This is anonymous- be as open about your sexuality as you would like, but be careful not to give away info that could identify you. Here, you can be anyone you wish to be. Personally, I prefer just being myself, but I know others that don't.

Consider creating a profile for yourself if you're looking for anything in particular. Romantic chat, IM, email.

Regarding roleplay, know your hard limits. For example, most people say no gore/scat/snuff.

All that said, have fun, and again, welcome! :-D

As a woman, I also highly recommend creating a signature (that will appear below all your posts) and filling out your profile at a bare minimum to say what you aren't looking for. (Mine used to be much longer when I was looking for new chat partners and had specific criteria I wanted met.)

For example, if you're looking for men of a certain type, not into women, or what kinks turn you off. It will save you a lot of time wading through offers from people you aren't compatible with, I promise!

I found the best way to meet people that u was compatible with was to post in threads that met my interests, kinks that I was into.

And definitey take advantage of the buddy and ignore list functions! Welcome. :)

Denny

We've been here less than a year. We just say no to offers to chat other places. PM's have been good for us. So far never a rude member. We did get a few messages telling us we posted photos or words on their personal thread. We didn't realize then threads could be personal. Other than that have fun, learn, and look around.
We've spent a lot of naughty times around Chicago. :rose:

Hope you got all your questions answered. You have fun here. The people will help you any time you need it.

just sent u a pm :)

Back