PM asshattery

NippleMuncher: Oh, sorry, we're not supposed to call asshats out, we're supposed to be a "kinder and gentler forum," because this is the is the HT or HT Cafe, and somehow that means we can't denigrate rude and vile individuals.

Some ladies on Lit claim they are offended by inappropriate private messages from asshats...some of them even claimed they've become emotionally distraught reading the vile comments azzhats send them. Sounds a bit melodramatic. Yet they refuse to use the easy to use blocking feature Lit offers.

What makes me giggle is the Twatheads joined a website....

that promotes and encourages people from around the world to write and share stories about family members fucking each other, as well as encouraging people into bondage and discipline, or sadomasochism, to share their deviant, frequently violent, twisted thoughts fantasies and experiences.

...and after joining a site that is designed to attract most every weirdo and sexual pervert in the world, the Twatheads become upset and can't understand why they receive nasty messages on a website filled to capacity with Neanderthals, perverts and freaks.. LMAO!!!!

So if anyone wants to make fun of the disingenuous Twatheads on the site who feign horror and indignation when they receive a nasty PM, or fail to recognize they immersed themselves in a den of nastiness when they joined this site, post your thoughts here.

Asshat related discussion:

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=873133

NippleMuncher: Oh, sorry, we're not supposed to call asshats out, we're supposed to be a "kinder and gentler forum," because this is the is the HT or HT Cafe, and somehow that means we can't denigrate rude and vile individuals.

Some ladies on Lit claim they are offended by inappropriate private messages from asshats...some of them even claimed they've become emotionally distraught reading the vile comments azzhats send them. Sounds a bit melodramatic. Yet they refuse to use the easy to use blocking feature Lit offers.

that promotes and encourages people from around the world to write and share stories about family members fucking each other, as well as encouraging people into bondage and discipline, or sadomasochism, to share their deviant, frequently violent, twisted thoughts fantasies and experiences.

...and after joining a site that is designed to attract most every weirdo and sexual pervert in the world, the Twatheads become upset and can't understand why they receive nasty messages on a website filled to capacity with Neanderthals, perverts and freaks.. LMAO!!!!

So if anyone wants to make fun of the disingenuous Twatheads on the site who feign horror and indignation when they receive a nasty PM, or fail to recognize they immersed themselves in a den of nastiness when they joined this site, post your thoughts here.

"Mr Skin", just because a woman's on a sexually prominent message board does NOT mean she should have to receive disrespectful and asinine PMs. You're attempt to justify such PMs fall upon deaf ears/blind eyes.

Who made you the sole judge of what is and what isn't acceptable in PMs here? What gives you the right to make light of these women? WHo gave you the right to call these women names?

By your actions, you have shown that you are nothing more than disrespectful, misogynistic, creatine whose sole purpose on Literotica is to make women feel bad about themselves.

In the future, if you can't say anything respectful and germane to this thread, please, keep it to yourself.

"Mr Skin", just because a woman's on a sexually prominent message board does NOT mean she should have to receive disrespectful and asinine PMs. You're attempt to justify such PMs fall upon deaf ears/blind eyes.

Who made you the sole judge of what is and what isn't acceptable in PMs here? What gives you the right to make light of these women? WHo gave you the right to call these women names?

By your actions, you have shown that you are nothing more than disrespectful, misogynistic, creatine whose sole purpose on Literotica is to make women feel bad about themselves.

In the future, if you can't say anything respectful and germane to this thread, please, keep it to yourself.

But this site is all about the SEX - PURE, UNADULTERATED SEX (or so I've been "informed"). :rolleyes:

Be careful RJ, you might be asked to turn in your man card for spouting such heresy! ;):D

I make a ton of asshat comments everyday. I check everyday to see if I made the thread... But no. I guess I will have to try harder.

Dude, seriously? With a username like Trolltroll, it's automatically assumed whatever comment you make is going to be asinine.

But this site is all about the SEX - PURE, UNADULTERATED SEX (or so I've been "informed"). :rolleyes:

Be careful RJ, you might be asked to turn in your man card for spouting such heresy! ;):D

Dude, seriously? With a username like Trolltroll, it's automatically assumed whatever comment you make is going to be asinine.

Not so much my "Man Card" would be revoked, but I believe I exposed myself as someone that's not undereducated and somewhat well-read.

Whether you are a pervert, freak or what have you, doesn't mean you can't have manners. If you were in a swinger's club--another place frequented by what you classify as perverts, freaks, etc, where people go specifically to have sex with people other than whomever they came with--would you just walk up and start humping someone's leg without finding out if they were interested first? I'd hope not, but by your logic, being in such a place, a woman is fair game.

I have no problem with nastiness. I proudly write filth myself. What I have a problem with is your seemingly double standard. If I'm on this board anyone should be able to say whatever they want to me and it should have no effect because I should expect it. Why is it not ok to then come on this thread, post it, and make fun of them? Lots of the ladies who are not interested in dirty pm's have it right in their sigs, including links to this thread. Shouldn't those guys expect to be ridiculed? They were forewarned if they bothered to read the sig lines.

And I'm not turning off my pm box to avoid random pm's. I've found some of my favorite people on Lit that way.

You want to tote the "Save the Asshat" sign and huff and puff around? Knock yourself out.

Alright--off my soapbox. Guess I will just go back to clutching my imaginary pearls. :rolleyes:

jesus fucking christ you're a goddamned attention whore, skinboy. that's a very unattractive trait. and i bet it sure doesn't bleed into every byte of those PMs you send.

ed

Whether you are a pervert, freak or what have you, doesn't mean you can't have manners. If you were in a swinger's club--another place frequented by what you classify as perverts, freaks, etc, where people go specifically to have sex with people other than whomever they came with--would you just walk up and start humping someone's leg without finding out if they were interested first? I'd hope not, but by your logic, being in such a place, a woman is fair game.

Sorry, but I would not compare a swingers club with paid memberships and security, to a free-for-all (literally and figuratively) message board anyone can join.

If I'm on this board anyone should be able to say whatever they want to me and it should have no effect because I should expect it.

Good for you...though some of the other ladies have not expressed your mature, sensible opinion about nasty PMs.

They claim they are offended by vile and disgusting pms from other members...yet the same members who claim to be upset by the nasty PMs have no problem publishing the nastiness for others to read. Huh?

Why is it not ok to then come on this thread, post it, and make fun of them?.

Make fun of who? Unnamed asshats???? LOL

The biggest laugh the Twatheads offer is the philosophy that "outing the asshats" will somehow shame them into stopping sending vile PMs.

How can they shame asshats when the offended members don't/can't post the asshat's screen name? :eek:

I love watching ppl having fun...especially when they are willing to make themselves look silly in a pointless thread that does NOTHING to improve the situation they are whining about.

jesus fucking christ you're a goddamned attention whore, skinboy. that's a very unattractive trait. and i bet it sure doesn't bleed into every byte of those PMs you send.

ed

When I accumulate tens of thousands of posts come back and we will discuss your perceptions about my desire to seek attention.

Until then, please continue enjoying your fantasies of being a spank-slave for the females whose butts you xoxo. :)

When I accumulate tens of thousands of posts come back and we will discuss your perceptions about my desire to seek attention.

Until then, please continue enjoying your fantasies of being a spank-slave for the females whose butts you xoxo. :)

At least if he wanted to, he could get one of us to spank him.. You .. We would probably roast marshmallows over your burning ass.

Now I am craving smores.. Thanks!!

Last edited:
Why are you people arguing with this fucktard? It is obvious he's only here to troll and piss everyone off. Don't feed the fucktard trolls.

himLove those hot looking breast. My tongue circles your aerola the tip making circle around the base of your nipple. I then push them together and go from one nipple to another now. Pleasuring both of your nipples now. Ummmm caressing them, licking them. I take one into my teeth holding your nipple gently in my teeth i start to flicker the very tip of my tongue over your nipple ever so light driving you wild with goose bumps on your skin now.
ummmm are you feeling my passion.
Wanting to taste those vaginal secretions of your I start to kiss my way down your abdomen.

me
If you walked up to a lady who you don't know and spouted that crap, you would probably be kicked in the nuts.
I don't know you, I have never spoken to you, what makes you think that this is ok to open a conversation with your wank fantasies?
Respect goes both ways, you show me none, you get none in return.

her--- why Arney, you're a hole in one

me-- aww, honey, you know me too well! and your not a muffface at all!

Well, someone sent me one through my Literotica profile. Under what fucking situation would I like this from a stranger?

I'd love to have your legs over my shoulders and my mouth exploring the heaven-like place between your legs xxx

I'd love to part your folds and find your clit...play it like an instrument..feel your passion ebb and flow as you pull me tighter in with your surprisingly strong legs...feel you arch your back as I begin sucking on it and taste your sweet nectar as your juices begin to flow x

Then I'd move my body forward and kiss your waiting lips as you pull my head towards you....our passion would overflow as we explore each others' mouth and tongue...you would feel the swollen head rub against your clit and grind your hips to accentuate the pleasure. We would remain entwined like this, our breaths shallow and our hearts racing until with a single slow motion I penetrate you and a sigh of satisfaction and longing escapes your lips x ;-)

And then, with our bodies and minds locked together I'd start thrusting into you, each stroke a pang of intense pleasure, soon forgotten in anticipation of the next x

As our bodies lead us into heavenly bliss, our strokes become faster, more urgent, now the goal is not love, it is fusion. As your nails rake my back my hand slips under you and at the cusp of my climax, I push one finger inside your rim, making you explode as simultaneously my rock hard member shoots copious strands of thick white cum inside your womb x

Well, someone sent me one through my Literotica profile. Under what fucking situation would I like this from a stranger?

I'd love to have your legs over my shoulders and my mouth exploring the heaven-like place between your legs xxx

I'd love to part your folds and find your clit...play it like an instrument..feel your passion ebb and flow as you pull me tighter in with your surprisingly strong legs...feel you arch your back as I begin sucking on it and taste your sweet nectar as your juices begin to flow x

Then I'd move my body forward and kiss your waiting lips as you pull my head towards you....our passion would overflow as we explore each others' mouth and tongue...you would feel the swollen head rub against your clit and grind your hips to accentuate the pleasure. We would remain entwined like this, our breaths shallow and our hearts racing until with a single slow motion I penetrate you and a sigh of satisfaction and longing escapes your lips x ;-)

And then, with our bodies and minds locked together I'd start thrusting into you, each stroke a pang of intense pleasure, soon forgotten in anticipation of the next x

As our bodies lead us into heavenly bliss, our strokes become faster, more urgent, now the goal is not love, it is fusion. As your nails rake my back my hand slips under you and at the cusp of my climax, I push one finger inside your rim, making you explode as simultaneously my rock hard member shoots copious strands of thick white cum inside your womb x

Some people need to learn the human anatomy better!!

Back