Brother and Sister

Ryan came home and saw his sister Monak on the couch watching TV. Her tank top barely concealed her breasts and her boy shorts were all but covering her ass. She looked sexy, as always. As he leaned over the couch to talk to her he glimpsed a peak at an exposed nipple.
She looked up to him and noticed him divert his eyes quickly
 
"hey, bro, what are you looking at?" I asked.

I quickly closed my top......trying to cover my breasts........

"How was your day?"
 
"Uhh..."
Feeling like he almost got caught he stumbled over his words. She was always attractive in his eyes. But she was his little sister... He was so conflicted
"I.. uh, just got home from work, my day was alrite i guess. how about you, how was school Monak?"

She was in University, turned 18 just last november, and was 4 years younger than Ryan.
His eyes couldn't stop seeing her perfect tits, even when he looked at the floor, the ceiling, the kitchen. The thought of them made him a bit firm in his pants.
 
"Things went ok.....a lot of reading this semester. do you want something to drink? I'm going to get a soda."

I look at him...smiling....i always liked my brother....He was so handsome. I was proud of how he kept in shape........
 
"Could you get me a beer?"
Ryan thought that if he got a bit buzzed then whatever happened wouldn't exactly be his fault. He wanted his little sister so badly right now. He watched her ass the whole time as she walked to the fridge, bent over in front of it.
"Where are the beers Ryan?"
"In the bottom, way in the back"
He got up and walked over to the fridge and stood right behind her. His dick almost reaching her ass.
"mmm" she sighed as she reached into the back and grabbed it.
As she backed up she went straight into her big brothers hard throbbing cock
She froze, stood up, and shut the door. Her brothers cock was tightly wedged between her ass cheeks and it felt so good she didnt want to move

"got the beer?" Ryan asked
 
"ah....yes...." I handed him the beer...still feeling his hard-on against my behind....It felt so good, making me wet......

I took a step back, moving my behind to and fro......wedging his shaft deeper in me......

I grabbed a coke.......looked back at him and smiled.

"Got what you wanted?" I asked.
 
"Hardly.... Mona...."
He gulped half the beer down and put it on the counter behind him, put his hands around her hips, and pulled her closer, his hard pole reaching deep under her booty shorts, almost pressing against her asshole
She sighed and put the coke bottle on the counter too
He's my older brother, she thought, is this ok?
"Last week when you were in my room changing, i came in to change as well and when i opened the dooor you were bent over just like u were just now, you were wearing ur black thong"
"You mean THIS one, she pulled her shorts down"...
 
I pulled my shorts down, showing off my black thong........I could feel his shaft pressing against my small hole. I sighed, feeling him push in. The first inch goes in.........i spread my legs wider to take him in......Another inch goes in........i moan, his stick filling my anal cavity.....Then he grabs my hips and pushed all the way in...I lunge forward, almost falling........but i take him in.....

Just like last week, i thought.
 
Back
Top