Sold (Closed for Wolf Vixen)

LucianDevine

Happily Owned/Collared
Joined
Dec 19, 2007
Posts
3,775
The lights flared brightly, and the man in shackles lifted his head with a sigh. The room he was in was relatively nondescript, just a large circular room with shackles on each wall, and of course the shackles hanging from chains in the center of the large room. The bound man was naked from head to foot and bore signs of sustained abuse all over his body.

At the door meanwhile, Maria, the owner of the establishment in which all he was being kept, was leading a small group of chattering people. This man wasn't the only person Maria owned, but each slave had their own dungeon, in case some of the potential buyers wanted a trial run before buying.

The man's name had once been Gary, but as per his contract, his name had been stripped from him. He knew as well as every other slave owned by Maria, what the presence of such a group meant. It meant that today was auction day, and he was on display. As Maria and the group approached him, he turned his head away from them. To most this would seem a sign of respect, but Maria knew different. "Stand firm maggot!" Came the command, accompanied by the sharp snap of a riding crop hitting his chest. Gary put his feet on the floor, instead of hanging as he had been. He stood an impressive six feet six inches, and his bodily was heavily muscled through and through. His cock was similarly large, standing eleven inches long with a two-and-a half inch width when fully aroused. His head lifted to look Maria square in the eye. "Eyes on the floor!" Followed by another sharp snap to the same spot. His head lowered, despite the fact that he hadn't made a sound or flinched in the least. Maria's guests meanwhile had lined up in front of him. Gary knew that they would be led forward to inspect him and evaluate his worth and potential.

His deep and almost shining blue gaze watched each domme/dom as they moved across the room. That blue gaze lifted to meet the gaze of the domme/dom that stepped forward.

It was not fear that gripped him, only a quiet understanding. His body told the tale that his mouth almost never spoke of. He had old wounds and scars all over his body, most especially on his back, which had been abused especially badly by somebody.

With each domme/dom to pass him, He lifted his gaze once more, sometimes receiving punishment for his seeming insolence. Still, he took it stoically while he waited to see what would happen.
 
Last edited:
Cassandra Blake was in her second year in special teams. Her team infiltrated some of the worst of the worst, but only to gather evidence. They rarely ever did more than just collect and let the top dogs handle the rest. She loved her job, loved knowing she was a part of putting away some of the worst people in the world. What she hated about it was the fact that they were treated like dogs. Here fetch this and here fetch that. When would the top brass ever give them the chance to take these people down for real? But oh no, not their team...those great moments of busting in and making the arrest were for all the other teams.

At 30 years old, Cassandra was hoping that by now she would have been approached to be on one of those teams, but so far no luck. She spent her time between work, working out and hanging with the guys from work. She rarely dated since most of the men she met were scum. The few times she did go out they ended with her being questioned on how the guy ended up with a broken nose or the one she liked the most how his johnson got caught in a mouse trap. Cass, as her close friends call her, still laughs about that one.

Opening the door to the headquarters that she called home away from home, she stepped inside with her regular attire. It did nothing to enhance her body, but then she wasn't out for some model shoot anyway. Regulation blues is what they were called and everyone wore them on her team. Heading for the elevator she got caught up by Tiggs, "Hey Blake, have you heard the latest news? We got a job tonight."

Tiggs had been on their team for five years and he was happy being on this team, he didn't want to get promoted and actually turned it down twice since she came on board.

He started to snicker as she turned to him, "No, I hadn't. What are you laughing about?" He coughed into his hand, "You will see." With that he patted her on the back as the elevator doors opened. She stepped inside and wondered what the joke was about. Cass sighed as the doors closed, she hoped it wasn't something as stupid as hitting a strip club where she was a waitress. She hated that last job.

As the doors opened she stepped out and straight into the team's room where the captain was standing waiting on her, this couldn't be good. "Blake, we just got a new assignment. You are on point tonight." The captain handed her a folder, "Good luck." He turned and left the room. If she was on point this really couldn't be good in the least. She opened the folder in her hand and the moment she started to read her eyes grew big. About that time the rest of the team came in and started chuckling, "I can't wait to see what you come up with tonight Blake." Cass looked up from the folder and glared at the 5 teammates standing before her. She was the only woman on this team so anything dealing with having a woman portray something it always fell in her lap. She really couldn't wait to either get promoted or get another woman on board.

Later that night she stepped out of her house in a short pvc dress and 6 inch heels. Her dark brown hair was pulled back from the sides of her face and just a splashing of makeup was put on to bring out her dark blue eyes. The guys started whistling and giving her cat calls, something about whipping them and maybe chaining them up for the night. Cass rolled her eyes and headed for the car that was to take her to this place, her driver, Tiggs, was snickering but trying to at least hide it. The rest of the guys started to pile into the van that was going to be sitting out on the road in case she needed them. As she got close to the car Tiggs jumped into action and opened the door for her. He cleared his voice and in his best deep voice he stated, "Your carriage awaits Ma'dam." She wanted to slug him but instead just slipped inside the car and watched the door shut.

Trying to relax in a pvc dress wasn't the easiest thing to do. Cass felt like every time she moved it made some kind of noise. Trying to find one in a day's notice was even more interesting. She had to drive to the nearest city to actually find a store that carried this sort of thing and by the time she left she wished she could wash her mind out. The things she saw in that store alone should be illegal, but alas they weren't. What people did for fun these days. Shaking her head she opened the bag sitting beside her. Inside was the norm for any operation. She pulled out the few selections they had for audio and debated on what would look best with the outfit. Finding nothing she started sorting through what they had for video and still she found nothing that would work. "Tiggs did we ever think of things like this when we designed this equipment?" Tiggs just started laughing as he put the car into gear.

Cass signed heavily, this was going to be one of those jobs she was never going to live down with the guys. She finally found the one thing that wouldn't look completely out of place with the outfit, a pair of slim black framed glasses. She put them on and held up the handheld mirror to try and see how bad they looked. Being black they actually went pretty well with the outfit and gave her more of an intelligent dominatrix appearance. She couldn't help but laugh herself at the thought and tucked away the mirror. The glasses of course recorded all she looked at and the ear pieces picked up everything her own ears would. She had everything she needed for the night, except one thing...her weapon.

She started to go through the selection of weapons they had used before, but none of them would fit under the dress and with no purse to match she couldn't tuck it away there. She groaned not liking the idea of not wearing a weapon. Tiggs must have heard it, "What's up?"

"I can't find anything that will fit with the dress, weapon wise. Everything is too big to try to hide under it." Tiggs glanced back quickly before turning his attention back to the road. Then she heard it, the audible click, "Hey guys the dress is too tight to fit a weapon under it." Cass heard a round of laughter coming out of the radio. She reached up and slapped Tiggs in the back of the head, "Keep it up smart ass and I will have you wearing this dress tonight." Tiggs being Tiggs didn't let it phase him, "Oooooo Blake that sounds kinky."

Cass sat back and crossed her arms over her chest. She was going to have to kill something or someone soon just to release the tension she was feeling from this job already.

As the car slowed she tried to straighten the dress, with no luck. She took a deep breath and tried to calm herself before the door opened. Counting to ten just wasn't cutting it. The car stopped and she heard Tiggs get out and a moment later her door opened. His hand jutted in and she took the opportunity to grip it and squeeze it just to tell him how pissed she was at him. He gave her a smile and she knew it did nothing but tickle the big man. She pulled herself out of the car and started for the front door. The man at the door watched her until she got close, "Name?"

Cass was thankful that they didn't have to find a sneakier way into this place, "Cassandra, here for Mistress Kelly." She watched as the guy went down a list before stopping and nodding, "Welcome Mistress." He opened the door for her and let her inside. She didn't understand the whole Mistress thing but hell if he wanted to call her that she wasn't going to blow her cover just to correct him.

Stepping inside she saw a small crowd of people gathering with one lady in particular heading the group. She quickly stepped over to them and even caught sight of the few men in the group giving her a once over. Cass held her head high and ignored them. She hadn't the slightest clue how to act, but this never led her astray.

The group was led from room to room and Cass could see why the captain had sent her in here. She made sure to glance around while others were looking away and also taking in the sight of the men and women that were chained up on display. It wasn't until the last room that Cass lost her attention for her job and her eyes were completely on the man chained in the center of the room. Her eyes ran over his slouching form until she heard the woman yell at him. When he stood she bit back the gasp in her throat, even covering her mouth for a second until she caught sight of someone looking at her. She lowered her hand around her neck, but still unable to take her eyes off the man.

Like the others she did her walk around as was expected of her, but with him she took more time to do just that. She saw the scars that seemed to liter his body and she knew he would be a prime witness in the operation of this place and others. Hell just looking at him told of the treatment of people here and in other places like this. Cass moved back around him, standing in the back of the crowd, trying her best not to invade his privacy even though he stood before them completely nude.

Her eyes began to lower, following the muscles that lay under his skin until she came across his 'package'. Her eyes quickly moved back up only to find his eyes on her. Those blue eyes held so much in them and even when the woman that had led them around hit him with whatever was in her hand, he didn't even flinch. She knew she needed to get him out, get him away from people like this. No one should be treated like this, not even him. Before she realized it she was making an offer.

It was quite a battle with the other people in the group, but all Cass cared about was saving him, getting him out. Maybe he would be a witness, maybe this was all she would need and they could close these people down. She knew she was only supposed to collect evidence and nothing more, but Cass couldn't, in good conscious leave this man like this or even allow him to leave with someone other than herself.

"Sold," she heard from the woman. Her eyes turned to the woman as the woman smiled to her, "Mistress Kelly should be pleased."

Cass couldn't believe it, she actually won him, she was going to save him. Her eyes turned back to him as the group started to file out of the room and on to the next one. She slowly started to move closer to him, her eyes staying on his even though she wanted to lower them once more just to make sure she didn't image what she had seen. As she got closer to his towering form she realized that at her normal 5'4" height he would well and truly tower over her, even with her 6 inch heels he was still towering over her. She leaned a bit closer to him and whispered, "Everything will be alright, I promise."

Men entered the room as she stepped back from him. They moved to unshackle him before looking to her, "The car is waiting outside." She didn't know how she was going to explain this to the guys or even to her captain, but either way she was getting him out of here tonight. She moved and started for the door, acting as if she expected them to follow. When she made it to the front door, it was open and she saw Tiggs stand to attention. When his eyes moved to the small group behind her she could read it on his face that this wasn't a good idea. She raised her eyebrows as if to challenge him in her decision. He turned his back to her and opened the door, only to glance at her a final time as she climbed into the car. Cass knew Tiggs wouldn't blow their cover but she was sure that once on the road he would start.

As the man climbed into the car she notice he took up a place in the floor board. The car door shut and she moved over a bit more and patted the seat, "I won't bite, I promise." As she felt him move she turned her attention to the bag and dug around until she found the blanket at the bottom of it. Pulling it out she handed it to him, "You don't have to worry about that place anymore." Tiggs jumped in the car, took one look at her and pulled off.

As they headed down the road Tiggs glanced at her in the mirror, "I couldn't just leave him in there or let him be taken by someone else." Cass turned her attention to the man, resting her hand lightly on his arm, "What's your name?" She was treating him like an abuse victim because to her that is what he was.
 
Last edited:
The auction that took place in Gary's room was nothing new. Despite the abuse his body had sustained, he was almost always sold at the first one after each of his previous buyers tired of him. It was one of the downsides to having such marks. People knew that you could take it, and many bought him for such purposes. Such transactions didn't last though, because people generally wanted an unmarked trophy slave, not one bearing the scars that he bore.

Despite the fact that he was used to being fought over though, this auction was particularly heated, and even after it was finished, people were still talking about it as they filed out of the room.

Once everybody else was gone, Gary turned to the woman who had bought him. His blue eyes almost shone as he met her dark blue gaze. He watched her as she approached him, briefly admiring her beauty until she spoke. Her words would likely have confused any slave in this building, but they were particularly confusing to Gary, who had never been owned by a benevolent domme. Despite his confusion though, he said nothing, as was customary for him.

Two men walked into the room a few minutes later, and even Gary had to make a conscious effort not to flinch when his arms were finally allowed to lower, letting the blood return to them. His hands moved to rub his wrists, red and raw from the cruelly tight shackles that had bound him so.

The men took their places when the woman spoke, one on each side of him, in case he tried to run. It was a mute point for the most part, and they probably knew it, but a fair few of the slaves in the building would run if they had the chance.

Gary kept his eyes facing forward as their little group moved back through the building. The click of the woman's heels drew gazes from the slaves that were still bound, and he knew that many of them did probably envy him for his freedom, despite his scars.

The car that the group was led to had a relatively spacious back seat, and Gary was thankful for it. It meant that once his new owner was seated comfortably, he could find himself relatively comfortable kneeling on the floorboard. His gaze moved immediately to his new owner, still expecting punishment for looking directly at her, and in the eyes no less, without permission.

The woman's words, and the invitation that followed were quite unexpected, and Gary hesitated, wondering if it was a trap of some kind. In the end though, there was not to do but try it, since he could just as easily get punished for not following her direction.

While the woman was digging around in a bag, Gary moved himself into the seat beside her, turning to watch as she produced a blanket, which she handed to him. The gesture was one that Gary was unused to, but he did take it, and rested it over his lap, hiding his nakedness.

Gary hadn't responded when the woman mentioned that he didn't have to worry about the auction house any more, but when she asked him his name, he turned to her, meeting her gaze once more. He'd heard her words to the driver, and they were as confusing as everything else she'd done, right down to the hand that rested lightly on his muscular forearm.

"My name is Gary Ma'am." Gary said simply, making no attempt to further the conversation. His silence was something he was known for, and for good reason. When you are sold to nothing but sadists, silence is often your only defense.
 
Cass was expecting just about anything until she actually heard his voice. Just like the rest of him his voice seemed to take up the space in the car. She swallowed a few times feeling her body heat up at the sound of it. "Don't worry Gary, you are completely safe here. No one will do anything to you, do you understand?"

Her eyes started to roam over his form, taking note of the scars that she had seen already but they were still a shock to her system. 'How could anyone put someone through something like this', she wondered. She heard Tiggs clear her throat and she pulled her eyes from Gary to look toward Tiggs.

"What are you going to do with him Blake?"

"Just take us back to my place. He can stay there tonight. I don't think he needs medical care that I can tell, but if he does I will take him to the hospital myself. I will just have to explain to the captain tomorrow before I come in."

Tiggs shook his head and chuckled, "Such a bad plan Blake."

Cass agreed, but damn it she was tired of waiting around to get that promotion. This way she had concrete evidence against places and people like that and it was sitting beside her. She glanced back to Gary and knew it would take her some time to break through to him, but she needed to do this, both to save him and to put those people away.

She leaned a bit closer to him, keeping an eye out for any reaction. She remembered the glasses and pulled them off, tossing them into the bag, "Gary.....who did this to you?" Cass really wasn't expecting an answer to her question as most abuse victims usually tried to keep the details hidden, afraid to let someone know the pain they had to endure. "It is okay, you can tell me."

Cass felt the car slowing as they pulled up in front of her house. She patted his arm lightly, "Your going to stay with me tonight. No one will hurt you there and I will protect you, keep you safe." She frowned slightly at how silent he was and yet knew it was all because of what had been done to him. Cass figured she was going to have a long night, but if it helped Gary then she didn't mind it one bit.
 
Gary's gaze slipped back and forth between Cass and Tiggs. He heard Cass speaking to him, and heard the conversation between the two of them, and her plans for him. Clearly whoever she was, and whatever reason had brought her to the auction house, buying him had not been part of any original plan.

As Cass leaned close, Gary turned his head towards her. He heard heard the words that followed, and then it occurred to him what she thought he was. It wasn't far from the truth he supposed, but she did deserve an explanation.

"Who, Ma'am? That's the easy part. My first mistress gave me these scars as punishment for a mistake. She had me bound, blind, and helpless to her touches, and she teased me for hours. It was a single moment of weakness that caused the marks you see. I begged for release for what felt like the hundredth time that night. In my haste though, I spoke her name. The pleasure turned to pain in an instance, and even our safe word didn't stop her. I don't know how many lashes came between the safe word and the guards breaking the door down, but I passed out and didn't come to until three days later."

Gary wasn't sure how much more the woman would want to hear. So he chose to stop there, expecting that his story would satisfy her question, but likely prompt a few more.
 
Cass was too shocked to even begin to think of what to say. She heard that voice of his explain the scars on his body and yet the more he talked the more upset she got. When the door opened she actually blinked a couple of times, wondering where they were before she realized they were in front of her house.

Cass slipped from the car before turning around to help Gary out of it, but when she turned there he was in all his glory once again. She leaned in to grab the blanket, though it was putting her dangerously close to him. Her eyes failed her, taking in the sight of him as she pulled herself from the car with the blanket in hand. The sound of Tiggs clearing his throat had her unfolding the blanket and wrapping it around Gary, "Hold this," she said to Gary before turning her attention to Tiggs.

Tiggs looked to Gary and back to Cass shaking his head. Cass turned to Gary, "Go up to the porch please, I will be right behind you."

Cass waited for Gary to start up toward the house before looking at Tiggs, "What?"

Tiggs chuckled lightly, "You are going to be in for it with the guys, you know this right? And seeing as they are 5 minutes out, I suggest you get him inside before they see him. I will handle them, but you will still hear about it."

Cass smiled to Tiggs before she reached up and patted his cheek, "Always my savior."

Tiggs brushed off the hand, "Get going Blake before I reconsider."

Cass took that hint and headed up to the door where Gary awaited her. She opened the door and ushered him inside. Once inside he closed and locked the door before starting for the kitchen. She paused a moment to kick off the 6 inch heels, sighing briefly when they left her feet. "Are you hungry?" Cass continued on her journey to the kitchen preparing to make Gary something to eat. It also gave her time to go over what he had told her in the car.
 
Given what he suspected about the woman, and what he now knew she pegged him for, Gary was in no way surprised about her reaction to his story. He'd been in the life for a long time, and he'd almost forgotten about the effect that such things had on a normal person. Thankfully though, the stunned silence that followed his story didn't last long, because the car stopped shortly afterwards.

The next thing Gary knew, Cass was stepping from the car, and reaching to help him out as well. Him being helped of anything was strange enough, even without him being naked in front of a couple of normal people. Soon enough though, Cass fixed that by wrapping the blanket around his waste and telling him to hold it, which he did.

When the man cleared his throat and the woman dismissed him to the porch, Gary knew what was going to happen, and he simply nodded and said "Yes Ma'am." before turning to walk towards the porch to wait for her.

After Cass unlocked the door and ushered him inside, Gary stepped forward so that she could step in, close and lock the door, and kick her heels off. He couldn't help but chuckle at that. The woman's question brought Gary's gaze up to meet hers again, for the first time since they'd been in the car. "Yes Ma'am." Gary responded again simply, turning to follow her towards the kitchen. While they walked, Gary couldn't help but wonder what the woman was going to do. She clearly had not planned on anything like this happening tonight, and now that it had happened, it put her in a very tough spot.
 
Last edited:
As Cass made her way into the kitchen she pointed to the kitchen chairs, "Please, have a seat. Anything in particular you are hungry for? I have eggs, some bacon I could fry up, some leftover Chinese and maybe even some chili." She moved over to the fridge and opened the door to see what she had inside. She pulled out a couple bottles of water and turned to him, offering him one.

Cass took a breath looking him over, "No one should have done that to you....I don't care what kind of kink you are into, that was...well that was abuse."

She didn't want him to feel uncomfortable but at the same time she was furious hearing his story. Okay she had heard of a few people tying each other up for some play in the bedroom, but she never heard of anything this extreme before. Cass wondered what she could gain off of him, information wise, that will help with taking people down like this Mistress of his or rather former Mistress of his.

Cass turned back to the fridge and leaned into it, trying to calm down her anger at seeing the abuse that was done to Gary. He seemed like a nice guy, what little he talked. He certainly didn't seem like his size and she was certainly used to that. This was almost like a beaten dog she was seeing. Was he broken? She didn't think so since he still could answer questions and he wasn't just starring at walls.
 
"Actually, bacon and eggs would taste pretty good right now." Gary said as he took a seat in one of the chairs she'd gestured towards. The very thought of food just then almost made his mouth water. His eyes meanwhile, followed her as she moved here and there, and his large hand reached out to take the bottle of water she offered to him. He cracked it open and took a small drink.

When the woman spoke though, Gary's blue gaze lifted to meet hers. He shrugged and then nodded, responding in his gentle baritone voice. "I know that it was abuse, and that what she did was wrong, but it was still my mistake that caused it. While we're on the subject though..." Gary said with a small smile on his face. "pain wasn't and still isn't my kink. Her actions ensured my place in this life, and her influence is what ensured that only sadists bought me, until you that is."

Gary paused there to take a drink. He'd just spoken words to her than he'd spoken within the past couple of weeks, and that fact surprised even himself.
 
As Cass pulled out the bacon and started that to frying she listened to Gary speak. He had a great voice, some would even call it a bedroom voice, but Cass wasn't going there. She turned to him and frowned a bit, "I don't care if you spit on her cat, that was completely her fault. You did nothing to cause it and for you to say so just shows what she did to you."

Cass turned back to the bacon and tried to keep her attention on that instead of the anger that still boiled under her skin. She didn't understand half of what she ran into at the store getting the dress she was still in, but seeing Gary, she knew it would never be something she would understand. Glancing down at the dress she smirked, something she would never wear again, but then if they had another job like tonight she may find herself pulling it back out of the closet.

Flipping the bacon she turned back to him, "I'm going to change really quick. Did you want me to see if I can find you something?" Gary seemed quite at home in his skin but he was distracting...ummm had to be cold in the kitchen.

Cass quickly moved from the kitchen to the bedroom and changed from the dress into a pair of lounge pants and a t-shirt. She pulled the rest of her hair down in the process and went to the closet to see if she could find something for Gary. All the way in the back she found an old robe that was an old boyfriend's. She pulled it out an dusted it off a bit before coming back into the kitchen with it draped over her arm.

Smiling to Gary, "It is quite old but it will do the trick." She moved to hand him the robe, "I hope it fits. I can't say I have ever dated anyone your size before."
 
Gary could only nod when Cass spoke once more about what his first mistress had done. He knew he'd deserved some sort of punishment, but he also knew that she had gone over the top, and betraying their safe word was unforgivable.

When the woman spoke again, Gary offered up a small smile as he responded. "If you would prefer me clothed Ma'am, then sure." After she had left the room, Gary found himself unable to just sit there. He rose slowly to his feet, and moved over towards the stove and made sure the bacon was alright. He then reached into the same cupboard she'd gotten the frying pan from and pulled out another one for the eggs. Within moments, he'd cracked a few into the pan and was tending to them when Cass reentered the kitchen. He turned back towards her and smiled, reaching to take it from her.

"I appreciate the thought either way Ma'am, even if I am more used to being naked than being covered." Gary stepped out of the way slid the robe on. It was indeed long enough, coming all the way down to his knees. It was not however, wide enough for him to be able to close and tie it. So he was forced to leave it open, leaving his chest bare, with the blanket still tied around his waist.
 
Last edited:
Cass tried not to show the surprise on her face when she entered the kitchen and found Gary cooking. Not many men in her life would have actually done that for her, usually letting it burn and then bitch because it was burnt.

She did frown slightly as Gary put the robe on and it wasn't big enough to wrap around him, "Cassandra or Cass please". Seeing him nude was bad enough, seeing him in the blanket was slow torture and this wasn't much better. Cass sighed softly, more to herself than out loud and glanced to the food. "Wish I had something more. I might have to go out tomorrow and find you something to wear. Certainly can't have you going in with nothing on."

Cass knew the captain wasn't going to be in the next day since it was the weekend already, but for some reason it really didn't matter to her when she saw Gary there chained up and scarred from what they had been doing to him. Thinking on it now, it might not have been the best idea, but at least she could talk with him some, maybe even get some information from him to give to the captain when she saw him.

She started to move back over to the food, "Like you bacon crispy or still oinking?" Cass liked hers crispy but she did know a few people that liked it to barely touch the frying pan before being pulled out. She shuttered to think of that but hoped for the best.
 
"It'll do for now Ma'am." Gary said, thankful actually that she even cared. He wasn't used to being thought of as anything but a whipping post and a sex toy.

Cass's joke about the bacon actually pulled a laugh from Gary, something that didn't happen all too often for him. "Crispy Ma'am." He said, still ignoring her desire to be addressed by name.

It was then that the full of what Cass had said hit him. "Have me go in where?" Gary asked, wondering what the she had meant.
 
Cass smiled hearing Gary's laughter, "Please, Cass. And we are going in to see my captain. You can tell him about your experience at that place." Cass continued to finish the bacon and checked on eggs before pulling them off the heat and putting them on plates. She reached over and popped some bread into the toaster as she finished the last bit of bacon.

Once done she turned with plates in hands, "Don't worry about it now Gary, let's just eat." She moved over and sat the plates on the table before turning back for the silverware. Cass opened the fridge and pulled out the butter, setting it on the table before she took a seat.

Her eyes moved up to Gary, but it didn't past her notice how the robe seem to highlight his chest. The robe even strained over his muscles as he moved and she couldn't help but notice that as well. If Cass hadn't met him where she did she may have been the type to even drool over him as he walked by, but he was a victim and she didn't take advantage of victims.

She tried to pull her attention to the food in front of her, but her eyes kept moving back to Gary. She was interested in learning more about him, about the life he ended up in and why he thinks he deserved any kind of punishment.
 
Gary's eyes reflected a bit of his confusion at what exactly Cass was talking about. "What about my experiences...Cass?" He asked as she came to set the plates down on the table. He knew that she'd told him not to worry, but he wanted to know what exactly he was getting himself into before he was dropped right into it.

Without hesitation, Gary reached for the butter, moving to spread some on his toast before he started to eat. It would have been almost impossible for him to not enjoy the simple meal. He wasn't generally used to a fresh and hot meal. He was more used to leftovers, even if the portions were generally proportionate to his size. It would have been even harder for him to last as long as he had in this life, and with the treatment he'd endured if he'd been underfed. It was one of the few things that he could actually be thankful for, even from sadistic mistresses.
 
Cass's eyes watched Gary for a moment before she realized he had asked her a question. She quickly took a sip of the water before looking down at her food, slowly working some of the egg onto her fork. "Well I am sure they will want to know about your treatment at places like you were tonight. Treatments like the ones that gave you the scars on your body. They want to shut down any place that is causing abuse to people."

She put the bite of egg into her mouth before her eyes moved up to him. She wasn't sure what his reaction would be seeing that he was making excuses as to why the Mistress loss control. Once she swallowed, "It is so that nothing like this ever happens to someone else. What she did to you was wrong Gary on any level. I don't care what you did, it was uncalled for and abusive." She was feeling her anger slide back in place like her favorite coat.

Gary was a good looking, massive man. That woman must have held something over him for him not to fight what she did to him and Cass was really curious what that was. Did he have a past that he wanted to keep secret or maybe family members he wanted to keep safe? She had heard of every bit of blackmail in the book. Cass hoped that Gary would open up to her and tell her what it was that that woman held over his head for him to accept what she did to him, scarring him like that.
 
Gary had been eating relatively steadily after he'd asked his question. He had no problems with giving Cass any time she needed to answer the question he'd asked. As she started to speak though, he lowered his fork and took a drink of water before lifting his gaze to meet hers. He listened intently, even nodding his agreement to her words. Once she was done speaking though, he responded quickly.

"What was done to me was a tragedy, yes, but it does not happen as often as you would think. She was dismissed from the community for her refusal to acknowledge my safe word."

Though he took a moment to think after he spoke, there was no hesitation in Gary's motions as he rose slowly to his feet. His gaze still remained on Cass' as he started to speak once more. "You speak so strongly about something you don't fully understand Ma'am." Gary said, admittedly boldly. He didn't stop though, but continued as he stepped around the table towards her. "Haven't you ever wished for a man to come home to, a man who can cook, clean, or..." Gary's hand lowered to Cass' where it rested on the table. He was being far more bold than he ever would have in the presence of a true mistress, but he didn't think Cass would mind. His hand slid slowly up her arm to her shoulder as his other hand moved to her other shoulder. "even give decent back, shoulder, or foot rub?" As he finished his previous thought, Gary's strong hands started to massage Cass' shoulders. His touch was gentle though, knowing full well the strength he possessed, and not wanting to hurt her, in case she was more sensitive than most.

"A properly trained submissive, be it male or female, can do all these things and more, and do so willingly for their master and/or mistress. For many of us, it is a life we choose, and wouldn't run away from without a very good reason." Gary's hands continued to work on and massage Cass' shoulders, neck, and upper back. He knew he was bold to touch her without permission, but he kept his hands above and on top of her shirt, not moving beneath it without her permission.
 
Cass watched Gary stand and she was worried that she may have said something that offended him. As he drew closer to her and started explaining things a bit more to her she could see where some would want that, but then again people got married for those same reasons. Someone to help them cook and clean, even pamper them from time to time.

Gary's hand touched hers and she watched him carefully, but she wasn't prepared for his hand to move up her arm to her shoulder. Wasn't prepared for him to move behind her and certainly wasn't prepared when his hands started to work at her tense shoulders. Cass felt like she could melt right there, her eyes closed and she let a sigh slip from her lips. Her hands not being able to move from the sensation of Gary's hands on her shoulders.

As his words ended and his hands kept going Cass tried to figure out more about what he had told her. He hadn't said anything to her that she hadn't heard a time or two from a girlfriend, but the way Gary spoke about it, it wasn't like a relationship that she had been privy to. She was curious what his life was like, since he obviously did things that he described for others and yet the one abused him and he accepted it...to a point.

Gary's hands working on her shoulders and back had her mind mush, unable to think on it more. In fact all she could think about was how good his hands felt on her. Her own hand finally listening to her head raised up to touch his on her shoulder. Her eyes opened and she started to look up at him, but decided that even then it would be hard to say what she wanted to.

Cass stood and turned toward Gary, in the process pulling his hands away from her shoulders and allowing her to think a bit more clearer. Her hand still wrapped around his as she looked at him, "That was wonderful Gary, but I can't use someone for my pleasure. I can't see how anyone with any conscious could use another human being for just their pleasure alone. It isn't right. I don't understand how you can choose a life where someone is using you. Where they take their pleasure from you, make you do things that make them happy and yet they don't see to any of your needs."

Cass stepped closer to him and even then told herself this wasn't the best idea in the world, but the only way she could think of at that very moment, looking at him to prove her point. Her free hand raised up, her fingers brushing lightly over his chest as she drew close enough to feel his body brush hers, "Don't you want someone to see to your pleasure and not always taking from you?"
 
Last edited:
A small smile came to Gary's face as he heard Cass sigh, and felt her relax under his experienced touch. Despite what he was feeling though, he didn't stop her hand when it covered his own on her shoulder, didn't prevent her from standing, or fight her when she went to pull his hands from her shoulders. The feeling of her hand still holding his though, was a pleasant surprise.

Gary listened to Cass speak, his gaze holding hers, even as his response came to mind. The touch of her hand on his chest though, made him briefly close his eyes as a soft sigh slipped from his lips. Her final question came with the feeling of her stepping closer, her body barely brushing against his.

Once Cass went silent, Gary opened his eyes, looking down at the beautiful brown-haired woman before him. He let his blue gaze linger on her darker one, but only for a moment before leaning closer. His back bent as he leaned down, letting his cheek brush against he whispered softly into her ear. "I have wished for what you speak of for a long time, a benevolent mistress who cares as much for me and my pleasure as she does for her own."

After he spoke, Gary let his lips drop a bit more, daring to press a soft kiss to Cass' neck. He could have said more, and maybe it would have better answered her questions, but he let that one statement stand alone, giving Cass time to react and respond, to both his words, and his proximity to her.
 
Cass watched Gary's eyes close for a moment before opening to look into hers. What she saw there actually caught her breath and even more so when his body began to lean over hers, drawing him closer to her. Her fingers paused on his chest, almost like she was trying to hold him back and yet didn't stop his forward progress as his cheek brushed across hers.

His voice, low, almost a bedroom voice filled her ear with his response. Before she could say anything she felt his warm breath dropping even lower to her neck. She shivered against him, felt her own body responding to his proximity as well as the potential for so much more. She took a shuttering breath, her fingers tensed just slightly against his chest while the heat from his hand filled her very own.

His scent came up to greet her nose, making her gut tighten with anticipation and need. It had been a long time since she found someone so desirable and yet she heard that small voice in her head that told her she shouldn't do anything with him. Her body leaned even closer, her fingers began to slowly travel south until she touched the edge of the towel that was wrapped around his waist. The feel of his chest and abs was sending her body into a spiral of need and yet the brush of that towel awoke her senses.

Cass quickly stepped back, taking another shuttering breath as her eyes searched for his, "I'm sorry Gary...I don't know where my mind was going. I should....yeah I should make sure you have what you need to stay here." She turned back toward the table, but not finding the refuge she was looking for she turned back to him, "I think I will make sure I have some towels and umm blankets for you." She started to move past him, feeling her whole body tense like she was some wind up toy that had been overly wound.

She didn't know how she was going to be able to be this close to him and keep her senses about her. Cass just prayed she could make it through the weekend without doing something she truly regretted with Gary.
 
It didn't take a trained submissive to recognize Cass' reactions to what he was doing, as well as his proximity to her. Gary's understanding of those reactions was simply more fine-tuned. He felt and heard the shuttering breath that she pulled into her lungs. He felt her hands tense up on his chest before sliding slowly down his strong chest and toned abs. In fact, the only thing he didn't expect, was for her to suddenly step back.

Gary's gaze immediately sought Cass' out, wondering what was wrong. It was a pointless inquisition though, because he knew what was wrong. Despite his knowledge though, he listened to what Cass said, to the excuses that she was trying to convince herself of, just to get some distance between them.

It was in the moment that Cass made to push herself past him though, that Gary had a real choice. He knew that he should let her go. He had no right to stop her, or even try to force himself upon her in any way. Hell, regardless of why she'd bought him, she had done just that, and he was obligated to obey, even if she wasn't a true mistress.

Despite all of these things though, Gary's hand caught Cass' wrist. "Cass." He said as he turned to face her, holding her wrist without true force, even ready to let it go the moment she tried to pull away from him. "Your words say one thing, but your body says another. What are you so afraid of that you would deny yourself something that we both know you want?"
 
The feel of Gary's hand around her wrist, halting her from leaving made her heart pause for a moment. When he turned her back toward him she prayed that he stayed where he was. If he got close to her again she knew she would lose the battle that was raging inside of her. He wasn't some date or even a boyfriend, he was someone she was sworn to help and protect and she was so damn close to not caring about that, so close to ripping the towel and robe from that huge body of his and doing things to savor every inch of him.

His words woke her from her thoughts, but even his words told her he damn well picked up on the signs that she was more than just a little aroused around him. She honestly didn't know how to answer him. She knew the answer, had just quoted the whole help and protect bit to herself but looking at Gary she didn't know how to say that to him without him thinking she was some crazy woman. Here she was at a simple 5'4", where he stood a giant to her. She was tiny compared to him, how in the world would she ever protect him and yet she would.

She tried to clear her throat to give her just a bit more time as her eyes stayed locked on his own and yet the rest of him could still be seen and was distracting her thoughts. She finally found the words she needed, even with the feel of his hand still wrapped lightly around her wrist, "Because Gary, it wouldn't be right. I'm here to protect you, to help you. If I did what I desired, I would overstepping boundaries." Cass had no clue whose boundaries they were. She just kept chanting in her head that she needed to gain distance from him, she did not need to be close to him right now. Even saying such in her mind it still had her softly flicking her tongue over her lips, wetting them to the thought of what his skin would taste like.
 
Last edited:
A small smile came to Gary's face as he heard Cass' words. He fully understood how she viewed him now, and he bowed his head briefly before speaking. "Ah, you see me as a victim, brought into a life I didn't choose, and bound to it by some force that you don't yet know?" Gary chuckled softly at the notion, lifted their joined hands, and looked down at himself before meeting her gaze once more. "Tell me Cass. If I did not want this life, did not want to be what I am, or here with you, do you think anybody could stop me?"

Gary stepped close after he spoke, letting her feel his chest against hers once more. "I feel no shame in being a submissive, nor do I view it as a weakness, but rather the opposite. It takes more strength to give yourself fully to another than it does to beat them. You need not fear me or fear for me Cass, and as my owner, for whatever reason, and for however brief, you have free reign with me. There are no boundaries to overstep."
 
As Gary spoke Cass listened even though her body was trying to override her brain and what she knew was right. When he lifted her arm up, almost like he was showing off himself she knew that he was right, no one could make him do something he didn't want and yet his back was proof that wasn't always the case.

Cass shifted her weight as if trying to distract her body long enough to give her mind time to think, but that so didn't last long as Gary stepped closer to her. She automatically raised her hand to stop him, not sure if she was trying to stop him or herself, but the moment his chest met her hand she knew she was losing this battle and fast. Her eyes having dropped to where her hand touched his chest once more she started to speak, "Gary I don't fear you, it is just.." as the words slipped from her lips her eyes raised up to meet his own.

Cass wasn't even sure what she was going to finish that sentence with, between the feel of his body close to hers again and the look that was in his eyes she lost that train of thought along with so many more. Cass had always been taught by her mother to allow the man to take the first step but she wasn't feeling that kind after feeling him this close to her not once, but twice tonight. She knew she should be a good girl and step back from him, she should be moving through the place to set him up somewhere and yet she wasn't moving in the least.

What was moving was her hand though, sliding up his chest out of pure desire. As her hand reached his neck she slipped it to the back of his neck, her fingers brushing against the back of his hair as her other hand softly pulled free of his grip. Cass' mind was by this point screaming at her, but her body was ignoring every bit of the 'recalls' the mind was giving. Cass moved the hand free from his grasp up his muscled arm even as her fingers pressed into his neck pulling him to her even more. She knew deep down if he didn't want to lean down to her there wasn't anything she could do about it, but his body slowly lowered.

Her lips brushed his cheek as she pulled him even closer to her, she whispered in his ear, "I want you Gary, is that what you want to hear right now? I want you, I ache for you and having you this close is driving me crazy with needing you all the more." As she spoke she moved the two of them until her back was to the doorway, little movements until she had him right where she wanted him. She took a shuttering breath again, feeling his body so close to hers, so warm against her own body, she did want him, did in fact ache for him and yet her mind was still screaming at her.

Cass gathered the training that was always within her and between wrapping her fingers in his hair, slipping her hand to his bicep and positioning her feet in just the right manner she struck, taking him down to the floor even before she realized what she was doing. She followed him just like she was trained to do, just to prove a point to him that even she can handle herself, hence why she wasn't and isn't afraid of him. They landed on the floor of the kitchen, her hand moving to the nape of his neck so she didn't impact with her own hand. Her legs straddling his waist while her other hand had moved up to his shoulder, her thumb pressing into the nerve found there. She literally took him down just like many criminals before him that was much bigger than her.

What she didn't expect though was the moment she landed she felt him under the towel. Her body already on full alert with the achiness and she had to go and land on his large cock. Memories flooded her, him chained up, naked, on display and the length of him then, much less the girth of him. Her body quickly took over grinding herself on him as a moan shot from her. Her thumb released the pressure on his nerve as her lips crashed into his.
 
Gary felt Cass' hand on his chest, but there was no force behind it. He would have yielded if she'd tried to push him away, but she wasn't. He watched her gaze go from her hand on his chest up to meet his own, and he heard the sentence that she started, but never finished. He remained still as that hand slid up his body, letting out a soft sigh as it slid over his heated flesh. That sigh changed to a low moan as it slipped behind his head, brushing against the hair there.

As he felt the pressure on his head, Gary relented to it, letting her pull his head down as she pulled her other hand free of his. He felt her lips on his cheek, her hot breath on his neck, and heard her words in his ear. Yes, they were exactly what he wanted to hear. He was about to voice as much, but paused as Cass pulled him forward. He wasn't too worried just then about where they were, so he gave in to it, letting her take the lead. When they stopped once more, he opened his mouth to speak.

Nothing came out though, because moments after they stopped, he felt her position herself just so, and then he was down. He felt his back hit the floor with a thud, and not a second later, she was on top of him, her legs straddling his waist as her hand moved to his shoulder. He knew what she was doing now, and he might have tried to fight, if not for the hand behind his head, a hand that he knew had been put there to ensure that his head did not impact against the hard kitchen floor. Next, he felt her thumb pressing to the pressure point in his shoulder, unlike others she'd likely done this same thing to though, Gary didn't make a sound at the pain that the pressure point caused.

The pair remained in that position for but a moment though, because Cass started to grind herself upon him, letting Gary know for a fact that her taking him down had been simply to make a point. His head lifted to meet her kiss as hers came crashing down upon him. His arms moved around her small frame immediately, one hand stroking her beautiful brown hair, while the other rubbed her back and neck. At anytime, he could have taken control, rolled them over, and had his way with her if he wanted, but he wouldn't, and they both knew it.

Gary returned Cass' heated kiss as he lifted his hips up to her, pressing his cock, which had grown hard during his massage of her back earlier, up to her, letting her feel his own desire as their lips and tongues had a battle all their own.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top