Feeling a Little Bored

evermyre

Literotica Guru
Feeling a Little Bored...Let Me Entertain You

Just feeling a little bored tonight and decided to take a few pics. I have had a couple of threads on here before. Feel free to seek them out.

I'll happily receive any feedback, comments or PMs, although I am less likely to reply to particularly graphic ones. I really don't need to hear how much you want to cum on my tits or whatever.

I hope you enjoy!

Attachments

• Black Bra1.JPG
    Black Bra1.JPG
    90.4 KB · Views: 1,655
  • Black Bra2.JPG
    Black Bra2.JPG
    95.2 KB · Views: 932
  • Black Bra3.JPG
    Black Bra3.JPG
    97.2 KB · Views: 887
  • Black Bra4.JPG
    Black Bra4.JPG
    97.8 KB · Views: 1,353
Last edited:
Just feeling a little bored tonight and decided to take a few pics. I have had a couple of threads on here before. Feel free to seek them out.

I'll happily receive any feedback, comments or PMs, although I am less likely to reply to particularly graphic ones. I really don't need to hear how much you want to cum on my tits or whatever.

I hope you enjoy!

Amazingly beautiful and incredibly sexy!

I hope you enjoy!

Looking lovely in your boredom. Very sexy.

From One Chick to Another...

Hope you don't mind feedback from the female persuasion! I love your cute little nipples! Thanks for sharing!

I hope you enjoy!

Well, if that's how you relieve the boredom, I hope for another boring evening very soon...:D

Lovely pics- I've just looked up your other threads as well, and all I can say is you certainly know how to get a man all hot and bothered- and those breasts are just spectacular....:kiss:

Looking lovely in your boredom. Very sexy.

Thank you very much! BTW, huge fan of Sherlock myself.

Hope you don't mind feedback from the female persuasion! I love your cute little nipples! Thanks for sharing!

I don't mind at all!! Thank you very much. I don't think my nipples have ever been described that way. LOL :)

Well, if that's how you relieve the boredom, I hope for another boring evening very soon...:D

Lovely pics- I've just looked up your other threads as well, and all I can say is you certainly know how to get a man all hot and bothered- and those breasts are just spectacular....:kiss:

Well, no guarantees on that. I'm amping up for a halloween party next week and have a lot to do, but you never know. ;)

Glad you enjoyed the other threads as well. Hopefully there will be more like that coming for you to enjoy :)

great to see you posting. was just thinking about you the other day. you look incredible, as usual

I hope you enjoy!

I hope you enjoy!

Those are some very nice, sexy breasts. I wouldn't mind seeing them a lot more. Thanks for sharing.

Anyone out there?

Here's hoping that this will draw a bigger crowd. ;)

Attachments

• White1.jpg
    White1.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 468
  • White2.jpg
    White2.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 414
  • White3.jpg
    White3.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 446
  • White4.jpg
    White4.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 545
very nice, I'm sure that you'll be getting lots of comments on these awesome views

Such a gorgeous looking ass..would love to see how it feels when it is spanked ;-)

You are a beauty and please keep on posting more..

Back