Ghost Fuck (and other supernatural tales both real and unreal)

sensualpilgrim

Literotica Guru
Joined
Dec 20, 2001
Posts
2,371
Hey, all!

This is Sensual Pilgrim. I'm a host of Science Fiction Erotica thread. Since I first saw that 1980s movie, The Entity (where a woman was raped by a ghost) and the Ghostbusters (with Dan getting a blowjob from a very sexy Victorian lady ghost in his dreams), I had always been interested in the idea of living humans (especially girls) having a close encounter with a ghost(s). Or vampires, which seems to be the rage right now with Twilight and Anne Rice. And don't forget the biggies, the Gods who had been pursuing cuties for centuries for purpose of enjoying their mortal flesh and procreating heroes on them. Let's not forget angels, winged horses, minotaurs and such. You are also welcome to write about your favorite fictional heroes. Is Edward invading your dreams or what? Letsat? Also, if you have real, honest-to-the-Gods experiences with haunted houses or such that gave you a sexual thrill, put it right here. The subjects could be from a nice romantic night between a girl and her dead husband (la Ghost) to a gang bang by a house full of hundreds spirits to a a guy raped by a hot nymph to a nun getting rammed by a winged horse while being held down by angels to a marble statute of a ancestor taking advantage of his cute great-granddaughter so that she can bear his new ghost children. The only rules: no torture (light BSDM is daddy with us), no snuff, NO KIDS, no politices. Let's make this a place for a fun, sexy, creative, get-together while, dare I say it?, SPOOKY.
 
Last edited:
A recent ghost romance story I enjoyed is Dusk Maiden of Amnesia. The manga is still ongoing, I believe, but there's a thirteen episode anime that's wrapped up if people want to watch it. It's really good, despite a total cop-out ending... In my canon, the series ends like, 5 minutes earlier. Nevertheless, it's a great story.
 
Re: Dusk Maiden

Welcome, Liquid Matt!

This show sound promising, I will have to check up on this. Are there other ghost stories you would like to share? Anyone?


A recent ghost romance story I enjoyed is Dusk Maiden of Amnesia. The manga is still ongoing, I believe, but there's a thirteen episode anime that's wrapped up if people want to watch it. It's really good, despite a total cop-out ending... In my canon, the series ends like, 5 minutes earlier. Nevertheless, it's a great story.
 
Poe-like stories: a victorian lady descends during a mass in a crypt to mourn on the grave of her father. She faints and in a vision she is taken on the grave of her father by several demons. When she wakes up, she finds herself naked on top her of clothes in the crypt.
 
Demons on the Grave

Poe-like stories: a victorian lady descends during a mass in a crypt to mourn on the grave of her father. She faints and in a vision she is taken on the grave of her father by several demons. When she wakes up, she finds herself naked on top her of clothes in the crypt.

What would they do to her? Would the statute of her father also take her as well? is she a part of some occult ritual to make her a powerful mage?
 
The lady is is used in an occult ritual to make her pregnant of a soul. The demons first take possession of the members of an occult society and then perform unnatural sexual acts upon her body.
 
Occult in the grave

Would her father, an English lord, be the leader of the cult that his daughter didn't know about because she was sent away to a finishing school since her childhood? What if her mother is part of the cult?

The lady is is used in an occult ritual to make her pregnant of a soul. The demons first take possession of the members of an occult society and then perform unnatural sexual acts upon her body.
 
her mother could be involved, a witch, who summons the demons, her father, could be then the leader of the cult. Her mother, the witch, would then want her daughter to become pregnant of the soul of her father.

In order to call for the soul of her father, the demons take possession of other cult members who perform unnatural sexual acts on the lady.
 
I like that. It does suggest some ideas.

What if the cult was centuries old, with each generation of mother calling on demons to inpregnate her daughter with her husband's soul. Her husband would be an immortal from Egyptian times who fathers a daughter upon his wife. After the daughter give birth to her father, she would become a powerful witch in her right. When her mother die, her soul become part of her daughter's soul (I'm thinking of Leto II of the Dune books with ancestors' memories). Then her father marry her and she have a daughter. The cycle continue to what?
 
I like that. It does suggest some ideas.

What if the cult was centuries old, with each generation of mother calling on demons to inpregnate her daughter with her husband's soul. Her husband would be an immortal from Egyptian times who fathers a daughter upon his wife. After the daughter give birth to her father, she would become a powerful witch in her right. When her mother die, her soul become part of her daughter's soul (I'm thinking of Leto II of the Dune books with ancestors' memories). Then her father marry her and she have a daughter. The cycle continue to what?

Until they have collected a number of demons, so that they can raise a dark army. Something like the 'scorpion king'. And then they can start a new Egypt where they are king and queen over a country. The new pharao's wife is then always his daughter and the rule always stays in the family, or something like that.
 
Until they have collected a number of demons, so that they can raise a dark army. Something like the 'scorpion king'. And then they can start a new Egypt where they are king and queen over a country. The new pharao's wife is then always his daughter and the rule always stays in the family, or something like that.


This is nice. Anybody else want to comment on this?
 
Dinner Time

What would happen if a hot girl brought a beautiful manor and she decided to throw a small formal dinner party for her business guests. While she is in kitchen, getting ready, she is wearing a formal black dress in thign stocking and high heels. She is alone, having not yet hire any help. Suddenly, she felt a cold air. Her wrists was suddenly snapped up high over her head. Her feet shot up a foot. She felt her breasts and pussy being mauled through her dress. She looked around in panic but saw no one there. She have her dress tore off, part by part as she gasped. A knife cut off her panties, leaving her exposed to her mysterious invader(s). A drying lines flew toward her as if it have its own mind. It tied itself around her wrists and then bind them to her ankles. A pansty tray rolled under her, a large silver plate ready. She fell back onto the silver plate. A apple flew and stop her screams. Her table is then wheeled into the empty and grand dinner room. The tray bumped against the table and her plate slides to the center with powerful force. She is lying there , exposed, like a turkey with its legs parted to show her bare pussy.

She look up at the candleabra. The candleabra came to life, its long arms moving like snakes, their ancient and very tall and massive wax candles dripping hot. Each arm have its own mind. Some dripped some wax on her bare breasts. She gasped through her apple at the slight heat. Other candles were more interested in her bottom and slittered down. She saw this and did not like the idea, but she was helpless. The lights burned out and the candles look more like cocks. They fondled her shiverling clit and then shove inside her pussy and ass. They fucked her as she moans from both the cold air and heat inside her pussy and ass. As she became wet, other candles shoved inside her pussy,one by one, widening her hole. two other candles slittered down to her breasts, their cupp-shapped tops moving like mouths, smacking at the thought of her eraser nipples. They sucked her hard to her masked signs. Two more candles wrapped their serpentine arms around her breasts and pressed them together so that they can breast-fuck her. She was fucked for hours as the hot wax tingles her breasts. She felt the mass of her raping candle cocks pushing through her cervix and fucking her muscle there. She came hard. She felt something wet hitting her womb, filling her. Wax? Cum? By now, she was too far gone in pleasure to worry. They fucked her for hours more as her womb grew large. They withdrew with easy pace of a cat. What was to happen?

Then she felt a movement and she push hard. Whatever it was, it feel so good. She orgasmed hard and gave birth to an large egg. Then more eggs. Then more, It was like being fucked from inside. The eggs came flowing out of her pussy. Hours passed, and the dinner room was filled with hundreds of eggs. How could that be? She couldn't think, but keep pushing, lost in the pleasure of her sex. Finally, she completed her act of motherhood. The eggs sat still, then hatched. New snakes slittered out. They climbed out of their shells and climbed up the table, growing in size as they did. She looked at them with rounded eyes. What would they do to her? the answer came soon enough. One by one, the snaked shoved inside her pussy. She gasped at this new sudden pleasure, feeling the long, long body brushing her pussy-folds, crowding in together. Other snakes want milk. They slittered to engoges her sore nipples. Was all this a dream?, the trapped girl wondered. Is it really happening? By now, she was long past care. It feel so good and became lost in her pleasures that night.
 
So, are you looking for ideas from other members of Lit to help you write a story in this vein?
 
Hurricane Sandy

As Sandy move up the East Coast, I wonder if anyone ever have a fantasy or ideas about using the hurricane as a kind of a supernatural backdrop. If so, what would you image? Perhaps, a kind of romantic love story of a ghost ship that come once every 100 year? A monster? Or maybe even the god of the seven seas himself, seeking a mate? It was said that Neptune was the father of horses upon Demeter. Make me wonder if he would come ashore to mate with a mortal woman for purpose of creating powerful creatures.

What's your fantasy?
 
What is Your Favorite adult Halloween memories?

What is Your Favorite adult Halloween memories? Any hanky-panky in a graveyard? Some passionate lovemaking atop a tomb lid with carved scuplture of a man? Strip bobbed apple game where you strip if you fail to grasp an apple with your teeth?
 
Streaking is an interesting thing. Make me wonder if there might be a ghost girl who enjoy walking naked in public streets every Halloween and everybody saw her. The cops always tried to arrest her but they couldn't because she's a ghost. She would also screw the brains out of any living boy or girl that she taken a liking to. She might be a bisexual flapper from the 20's and she had such a good time she didn't want to leave earth.
 
The Victorian Painting Gallery

What if a girl is wandering in an abandoned mansion and she decided to explore a very narrow painting gallery (like the Black House from Harry Potter) when the vines in the fazed wallpapers suddenly came to life and seized her. The painting came to life and hands grasp her legs and arms. Her dress was tore off and she was subjected to a gang rape by painted cocks and tongues and hands of various period men and women?
 
Back
Top