Vampire story

Well because it's a great idea with vampires, the feminist theme everything comes together with a romantic element. Look I'm not homosexualy inclined but I wrote a brief gay scene because it was needed, once, interacial, etc. I'm not going to compromise agreat idea because of my lack of understanding or appeal. I'll just need to expand at a pace that proves possible with my schedule. Until then I will reach out to out careing community.

I don't actually see your idea, or your plot. Why do sorority vampires care if a guy makes fake blood? Are they worried real blood will go away? That they'll be stuck eating it and it won't taste as good? Do they intend on using it so they can hide better and not have to bite people? And are you only making it a sorority so you can have FF sex scenes?

I know you haven't given us all the details, so I'm obviously working without all the info. But I don't see a feminist theme yet, nor a romantic element.

And if you wrote scenes you don't normally do in the course of a story, well, fine, we probably all do from time to time. But why write a whole story based on a concept (vampires) you admit you're not a fan of?
 
I don't actually see your idea, or your plot. Why do sorority vampires care if a guy makes fake blood? Are they worried real blood will go away? That they'll be stuck eating it and it won't taste as good? Do they intend on using it so they can hide better and not have to bite people? And are you only making it a sorority so you can have FF sex scenes?

I know you haven't given us all the details, so I'm obviously working without all the info. But I don't see a feminist theme yet, nor a romantic element.

And if you wrote scenes you don't normally do in the course of a story, well, fine, we probably all do from time to time. But why write a whole story based on a concept (vampires) you admit you're not a fan of?

There is alot more in my mind than I have shared, but the basic plot are in the two posts, here. He is not makeing fake blood, the girl is, the sorority was founded with this what used to be women college 200 years ago. The founder established the sorority to be a safe place for new vampires free from men. When the college became co-ed they started using men as feeders(what ever the real term is they use them for blood.) They host wild parties where they drug the men, everybody feed on them a little and they don't remember, sex occurs as well. No one is allowed to date because of the emotional element. It is against the rules turn a male into a vampire. It's a feminist enviroment where men are to be used. The founder who is still slumbering the sorority basement has plans for a dominant place for female vampires in society. She had suffered for hundreds of years a a salve to men and is angry for all the horror men have put women through.

Laura is a senior student and is actually really 22, she's the President of the sorority and a pre-med student. She has been trying to perfect synthetic blood to move toward equality. Henry has has a crush on her for a few years, he's a fellow lab student. through a series of events she accidentaly turns him into a vampire blah blah blah the rest is in the story idea link. The second post I made is alot lot more telling.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=851581
 
Reminds me of my tale called NIGHT DOCTORS. In the 1890s medical schools sprout across America, and the medical students need cadavers for anatomy. The schools cant procure enough, and the students acquire bodies from night doctors.

Night doctors arent grave robbers. Night doctors ambush blacks in dark alleys and other such locations the black transits or conspires to crime. The night doctor strikes like a constrictor on the trail of a rat. In this case the rat is sold to the medical student, and no one much cares what happened to the rat.
 
I want to think I said it all but clearly there's a lot more, I'm thinking of giving Henry a rear blood type. This is before he's turned into a vampire himself. Laura's sorority sister's want him over to one of the parties, to sample his rear blood, because it's a treat. Laura whose protecting him refuses to allow him to come. he's confused because she acts like she likes him giving him hope. Then she pushes him away.
 
New coauthor please

So I write up a section of this story, probably over 3000 words. After Naoko Smith says lets work together. So I send it to her and a week goes by and she finds the most rediculouse busheleauge bat ape shit crazy reasons to not add a thing and waist my time. Sending me a paragrAph that makes no fucking sense, in context. Then a week goes by and I find out she still hasn't read my story supposedly she's been moping her floor the whole time. Saying my inbox gets filled. Like I'm ridiculously pissed she comes up with excuses rather than.... You know what I'm gonna smoke a cigar.

-The only way this is getting published is if I have a coauthor. I am leaving for a set of meetings tonight spread out over the whole of next week. So if you could get back to me by tommorow, if you interested I'll email you the story.

-
Loquere
 
Back
Top