Boys that act like girly sluts

Boys That Act Like Girly Sluts.

This is totally my fetish. I love those boys that make better slutty girls than girls do. These days so many women seem happy in just jeans, t shirts, no makeup etc. If you really want someone to put the effort in, wearing stockings, short skirts, sexy lingerie, it's often a sissy, crossdresser femboy.

I'm a straight, married guy, but it really turns me on seeing those boys that make eager sluts, when they're dressed like girls and really want to give head, swallow cum, get a dick in their ass, all the things that normal girls don't like so much to do.

This is a fetish and a fantasy, that's why I've put it in this part of the forum. It's not about guys who are getting their gender reassigned to be women, fair play to them, but that's not what this is about. This is about how crossdressers, trannies and sissies can make better slut girls than girls!

There's a lot of stories on this site and forum content from these sexy wannabe sluts, but not so much from the guys that are not about the dressing up and acting slutty themselves, but get off on those that do. So, here's a thread for this fetish from that perspective.

Even though I do not prefer guys myself, there is some validity to what you are saying in regards to levels of femininity between real women and gay men. I prefer women, but I want them to be somewhere between the tomboy-butch-amazon profile and the feminine-prissy-voluptuous profile - as demonstrated by my signature.

Last edited:
Thanks! Now to find some nasty bois to take care of me!

I know this sounds sissy, but after we are finished having sex with you guys....we still like being treated with respect:heart:
The dirty part is great for us but dont take that for granted because we still have soft hearts:)
i don't need the respect......i like
to be slapped around lol

Form defines function

Boys that act like girly sluts, should be dressed the part :devil:

Boys that act like girly sluts, should be dressed the part :devil:

Mmm, exactly. That's the point. What I like is girls in lingerie, panties, babydolls, long smooth legs in stockings. And girlyboys are much keener to dress like this then natural girls!

I actually know fairly few girls who like to dress in a girly fashion. In my private social circle I have two close female friends who do, and the rest will generally be in jeans and tshirt. At my last job, I think out of some 40 female staff members, only 3 or 4 would ever be seen wearing a skirt, and a surprising amount of them would declare they didn't even own a skirt or a dress.

I know of course I am seeing it from a VERY different perspective to any of them, but it still seems crazy to me! :)

I actually know fairly few girls who like to dress in a girly fashion. In my private social circle I have two close female friends who do, and the rest will generally be in jeans and tshirt. At my last job, I think out of some 40 female staff members, only 3 or 4 would ever be seen wearing a skirt, and a surprising amount of them would declare they didn't even own a skirt or a dress.

I know of course I am seeing it from a VERY different perspective to any of them, but it still seems crazy to me! :)

I think if you're born a girl, you don't make such an effort to be girlish. Femboys and trannies want to be girls more than girls do sometimes and so they dress in a way that makes them as feminine as possible. That's what's hot.

This is totally my fetish. I love those boys that make better slutty girls than girls do. These days so many women seem happy in just jeans, t shirts, no makeup etc. If you really want someone to put the effort in, wearing stockings, short skirts, sexy lingerie, it's often a sissy, crossdresser femboy.

I'm a straight, married guy, but it really turns me on seeing those boys that make eager sluts, when they're dressed like girls and really want to give head, swallow cum, get a dick in their ass, all the things that normal girls don't like so much to do.

This is a fetish and a fantasy, that's why I've put it in this part of the forum. It's not about guys who are getting their gender reassigned to be women, fair play to them, but that's not what this is about. This is about how crossdressers, trannies and sissies can make better slut girls than girls!

There's a lot of stories on this site and forum content from these sexy wannabe sluts, but not so much from the guys that are not about the dressing up and acting slutty themselves, but get off on those that do. So, here's a thread for this fetish from that perspective.

I too am a 'straight' guy with a crossdressing fetish. What gets me off though is the thought of being the one in the panties and stockings getting my daddy's big dick rather than seeing it in someone else. I'd certainly make a very keen slut girl under the right circumstances.

I too am a 'straight' guy with a crossdressing fetish. What gets me off though is the thought of being the one in the panties and stockings getting my daddy's big dick rather than seeing it in someone else. I'd certainly make a very keen slut girl under the right circumstances.

Sounds hot. How 'straight' are you then if you get off on dolling yourself up all girly and getting dick? What do you dress up for daddy wearing? Picture?

Back