The Revival OOC (Closed for the writers of this thread)

Miss_Vivi

Miss Behave
Joined
Jun 22, 2012
Posts
4,467
tumblr_mkowxlHWOz1qjvnc4o1_r1_500.jpg


Welcome to Etham, Alabama



In the bible belt, traveling revivals are not uncommon. Preachers that say they can heal what ails you, that can fill you with the spirit and bring God into your lives. But not everyone welcomes them.

Enter Scuttles- The slightly sinister Priest and leader of the revival.

Enter Tess- Bethany King- the wife of our minister.

Enter Ivory: The town Mayor!

Enter Vivi: the slightly vindictive Mayor's assistant.

Enter Brit: A woman in a marriage that's rocky at best, who is sent by her mother-in-law to the revival in the hopes that getting right with God will save her marriage.

Enter LCN- Virgil- A man deeply in love with a married woman, a married woman who has her eye on the preacher.

These are the characters in this SRP, which is an intense read!
 
Last edited:
raises hand with a wide smile

I'm so in it's ridiculous.

This is going to be awesome!
 
I'm over here.
Behind the stove.
Waiting for-


Hey wait a minute...
 
Hey! We're all in! Woo!

Take a look at the role that we thought might work best for you and tweak it as needed.

I'm totally gonna go with the double crossing intern, who plays both sides. Chaotic evil for the win.
 
It's not listed in there, since I was the one initially writing the message it's from, but obviously I'm the revival-leading minister.


As I said in the initial PM, this is going to be done more TV-episode style, with not everyone involved at all times. Sometimes it will only be two people, sometimes it'll be most if not all of us. But we're probably going to need to make pretty heavy use of this thread so everyone knows when they're going to be needed. I think it will work much better that way than if we do it as just one big group thread.
 
*Rocks back and forth on her heels*
Hey Scuttles, I had an idea on a pic to use for the Wife, to help get an idea of the character- but I wanted you to see it and yay/nay the plan I had with her.
 
I dunno.
Thats part of my confusion.
Perhaps I am preemptively confused.

Then I shall preemptively reassure you!



Also, V is working on a template or somesuch for character sheets. Just a head's up in case anyone needs time to search for a picture for their character or finish up any planning.
 
Back
Top