Better to give than receive?

jsmith126

Experienced
Would you rather give head or get head?

Persoanlly, I Prefer giving. Theres nothing hotter than making a girl cum. One time I after making my gf cum multiple times with my tongue and fingers when she pulled my cock out, there was so much precum every where, she thought I had already cum once. It was an awesome night.

Daty

If I had the chance I would set up shop between a nice pair of thighs and work a pussy for as long as she could stand it. I like to vary my style from gentle little licks to an all out engulfment chow down. To purse my lips and actually suck on a clit is also a favorite way to go. Many women can take long periods of this experiencing multiple orgasms.

A sad thing about men is that many times I am one and done. Or it's a while before I'm ready to go again. I do like to experience a good cocksucking, always! If she is talented enough to edge me, all the better!

Persoanlly, I Prefer giving. Theres nothing hotter than making a girl cum. One time I after making my gf cum multiple times with my tongue and fingers when she pulled my cock out, there was so much precum every where, she thought I had already cum once. It was an awesome night.

I REALLY love sucking cock!!! I'd much rather give a blowjob than get one, and I LOVE having my cock sucked!

I no longer care if I get off or not. I get more pleasure from making others cum (male or female) than anything else.

I love going down on my OL:rose:, having her cum feels very nearly as good as cumming myself. she also loves givi g head so it works out well. I often cum while I'm licking her with no direct stimulation, so I guess i may be more of a giver!

I love to give and love to receive. What most makes me turn on...a girl having an orgasem when I lick her pussy.

Agree entirely. I can be so hard I'm leaving wet trails up the bed, purely from licking her to orgasm

I think it depends on your partner and situation more than anything. Maybe your mood too.

I certainly enjoy giving. I love sucking cock and eating pussy and relish in "torturing" my lover before giving them the final release. If done right, they would have gotten off multiple times. (Yes, even the men.)

Isn't it a case of you give great head to get great head?

I love to give and get insanely turned on by getting my partner off...

I like giving a dude a bj more than him going down on me. For starters I like knowing I am the reason he is cumming and I like the feeling I get when I am on my knees taking care of him. Also it isn't always easy for me to have an orgasm so I've just morphed into getting more pleasure from giving than receiving. One tip for men everywhere. If you are CLEAN and smell nice it's a LOT more fun. Yeah the musky scent can be a turn on but guys.......there's a limit. ;)

Iv'e always been taught it is better to give than receive and I believe that is very true.

I like giving a dude a bj more than him going down on me. For starters I like knowing I am the reason he is cumming and I like the feeling I get when I am on my knees taking care of him. Also it isn't always easy for me to have an orgasm so I've just morphed into getting more pleasure from giving than receiving. One tip for men everywhere. If you are CLEAN and smell nice it's a LOT more fun. Yeah the musky scent can be a turn on but guys.......there's a limit. ;)

Yes I agree. Something about being on my knees giving a man pleasure. And yes clean is a lot more fun.

At least when it comes to oral, I would much rather receive. For other stuff, though, I usually prefer to give.

Have been more interested in giving than receiving since becoming sexually active. In the beginning I wondered how deviant my thoughts about putting my head between a pair of female legs made me. This was way before the internet and easy access to finding out about sexual behaviors. My love for female genitalia is also the reason I like them nice and smooth. Better to see and experience those wonders.

Giving and receiving are both good. As one who prefers to give, I cherish those who prefer to receive. Bottoms need tops, and vice-versa. It's win-win.

I would MUCH rather give than receive.

1. It is a huge ego rush for me to know I can make a woman react that way.
2. I can follow her orgasm (or orgasms) by entering her still-pulsating, super-warm, super-wet pussy and give her more pleasure in a different way.
3. I have only been with a couple of women who a) seemed to enjoy sucking my cock and b) were good at sucking my cock.

True or not, the word is "on the street" that women don't like to suck cock, that it takes too long, that they don't like feeling a cock grow in their mouth, and/or that they don't like having cum spurt out into their mouth or down their throat.

4. Women seem really pleased that I want to eat pussy and act surprised, so they say, that I am good at it.
5. Some women can come several times in a row and I need to rest for at least a little while before I can get hard again after I come. So it makes for a nice longer period of unbroken activity if I give head to her, at least to begin with.

Same here April, same here..... but I am all for equal opportunity..... bring them both on!

Back