Literotica’s All-time ‘most Votes/Comments Received’ List

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only intent of this thread is to stroke Scouries ego.He has to be on top, he made up the list himself.

Gabriella L. (Blowup doll and one of scouries many alts.)

Last edited:
Grand high Poohba aka Gabby aka Gabriella L. is one of scouries alts.

There is no such thing as “1000+ VOTE CLUB” associated with or sanctioned by Literotica. This list is made up by scouries to feed his ego.It's the only way he can make the top of any list here at Lit.

Hi, it’s [size=+2]Gabby[/size] again,

In association with this wonderful site run by​

[size=+2]
“HER MAJESTY QUEEN LAUREL III and HER CONSORT, MANU the MAGNIFICENT
[/size]

I’m pleased to announce​

[size=+2]
* * * MORE REALLY GREAT NEWS * * *​
[/size]

He’s done it again! And it’s the 71st, 72nd, 73rd, and 74th stories in the history of LITEROTICA that have received 100 COMMENTS!!

[SIZE=+2]
DanielleQSteele1
[/SIZE]​

For 4 more chapters of:
[size=+2]
When We Were Married
[/size]

CONGRATS!

[size=+2]Gabriella L.[/size]
Club Sectretary, “100+ COMMENT CLUB”

Hi, its [size=+2]Gabby[/size] again,

[size=+2]
ScouriesWorld[/size]

in association with this wonderful site run by

is pleased to announce that we’ve found a new member, our 105th . He’s

[size=+2]
Sir_Nathan
[/size]

For the 2006 BDSM story (our 221st). And it just happens to be the highest rated BDSM story on the site.

[size=+2]Culture Shock[/size]
http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=275707

Here is what the author himself posted about the story:

Sir_Nathan: (This is a copy of a letter I sent to Lit on the 4th of Sept, 2006)
Hello,
I am writing to ask your opinion on a couple of things. I have written a new story. I feel it is an important addition to the library of 'real' BDSM (about 5% of that available), as opposed to 'fantasy' BDSM. Important enough to write to you and ask about posting it, rather than sending it in and having it rejected and going through all that.

I'm not asking to skip that process, I'm asking if it's going to be a problem. I've been outspoken in the past about what I see as the shortcomings of the voting system and review process on your site. Without getting ahead of myself, I'd like to have a standing withdrawal from any contests the story may qualify for, should it rate well.

I know I can turn off voting, but I note that it would not appear on toplists and the reason for posting on Literotica, ie. that the story be more widely read and be available on your site, would be lost.

Please know that I will appreciate any thoughts you wish to share on this matter. If you prefer I not post, that's okay too. Also, while I'm here, it is complete at 121,000+ words. If I were to submit it, is it too long? Would it need to be cut in half?

Thank you for reading this letter.
Nathan
~
Having not heard back one way or the other, I submitted 'Culture Shock' on the 16th of Sept, 2006 and it was posted on the 24th of Sept, 2006. I never received a reply to this letter.

Please join with me in welcoming our new member.

Club Sectretary, “1000+ VOTE CLUB”

Hi, it’s [size=+2]Gabby[/size] again,

[size=+2]
[/size]

I’m pleased to announce​

[size=+2]
[/size]

He’s done it again! And it’s the 75th story in the history of LITEROTICA that has received 100 COMMENTS!!

[SIZE=+2]
ohio
[/SIZE]​

For his 2006 Loving Wives story (its his 5th 100 comment story):

[size=+2]
Long After the Fact
[/size]

CONGRATS!

[size=+2]
ScouriesWorld[/size]

is pleased to announce that we’ve found a new member, our 106th . He’s

[size=+2]
dr_mabeuse
[/size]

For the 2007 BDSM story (our 222nd).

[size=+2]A Good Student[/size]
http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=297515

The doc is one of the mmost famous of the old timers. Please join with me in welcoming our new member.

Hi, sorry, I don't know if this is the correct place to post this but, because you made mention of my story last year, when I wrote it and when it hit 100,000 votes during the Halloween contest, I thought I'd mention the current success of it here. I'm so excited.

My "I Love You, Mommy!" is the most read story in the last 12 months. Wow.

So far, it's received more than 379,000 hits and has earned more than 640 votes.

I realized it pales in comparison to the all time record for stories, but not bad for an amateur writer, one who has only written 8 stories.

Thank you everyone who has read my story.

QUOTE willie Hi, sorry, I don't know if this is the correct place to post this but, because you made mention of my story last year, when I wrote it and when it hit 100,000 votes during the Halloween contest, I thought I'd mention the current success of it here. I'm so excited.

My "I Love You, Mommy!" is the most read story in the last 12 months. Wow.

So far, it's received more than 379,000 hits and has earned more than 640 votes.

Congratulations my dear wllie! you're #1.

All of us in the 1000+ VOTE CLUB eagerly await the day you earn membership in our little circle.

For those of you who don't know, the story in question, "I Love You Mommy" is a winner of one of the most important awards in erotic fiction,. Yes it's won an [size=+2]A.I.R. AWARD[/size]. You should also post this important information on the A.I.R. AWARDS thread

There is no such thing as “1000+ VOTE CLUB” or an A.I.R. AWARD associated with or sanctioned by Literotica. These lists are made up by scouries to feed his ego and the ego of his friends and their alts. It's the only way he can make the top of any list here at Lit.

For those keeping score, WmForrester is a Freddie alt.

There is no such thing as “1000+ VOTE CLUB” or an A.I.R. AWARD associated with or sanctioned by Literotica. These lists are made up by scouries to feed his ego and the ego of his friends and their alts. It's the only way he can make the top of any list here at Lit.

For those keeping score, WmForrester is NOT a Freddie alt. I found out that Freddie doesn't have any alts and I appologize for writing that he did. I'm sorry Freddie.

Oh, please, there's no need to apologize. You're always writing stupid stuff. I take everything you write with an entire box of salt.

Now that you wrote there's no such thing as the 1000 vote club and there's no such thing as AIR awards, I remember you.

You were the guy/gal who pulled the beard off Santa Claus, when you were a little guy/gal.

"There's no such thing as Santa Claus."

You were the guy/gal who kicked the Easter Bunny in the balls.

"There's no such thing as the Easter Bunny."

You were the guy/gal they banned from Disney World, when you chased all the Disney characters with a stick.

"Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Pluto, and Goofy aren't real."

Well, let me tell you, you little man or woman of little creativy and invention, when it comes to Scouries, you can't go around pulling on Superman's cape, trying to unmask the Long Ranger, and challenging Batman, because this super hero, will kick you in the ass and beat your little head down to your shoulders.

Not only do I find all of Scouries threads hugely entertaining but enormously informative.

Do you have sour grapes that you are not such a capable writer to have amassed 1,000 votes? Is that why you bash the creative efforts of others, who have written such masterpieces to have earn such status on Grand High Poopah's lists?

I'm sure those writers who appear on Grand High Poopah's lists do not share your opinion. I'm sure those writers who have amassed so many votes and comments to make it to one of Scrouries' lists are honored.

Are you so embittered that you deny all writers their success? What is wrong with you? Have you been taking your medication?

If you are so miserable by the accomplishments of others, maybe you should write your idiotic comments on another site or start your own thread, aptly called The Loser Thread.

What do you think? If you start your own thread, The Loser Thread, you can have other losers, who are just like you, post there. Wouldn't that be fun? You already have a half dozen loser friends, who share your opinion and who are jealous of the success of the writers here.

Please, there's no need to thank me for giving you a good idea, something you'd never think of on your own...Loser.

For those keeping score, WmForrester is NOT a Freddie alt. I found out that Freddie doesn't have any alts and I appologize for writing that he did. I'm sorry Freddie.

Oh, please, there's no need to apologize. You're always writing stupid stuff. I take everything you write with an entire box of salt.

Now that you wrote there's no such thing as the 1000 vote club and there's no such thing as AIR awards, I remember you.

You were the guy/gal who pulled the beard off Santa Claus, when you were a little guy/gal.

"There's no such thing as Santa Claus."

You were the guy/gal who kicked the Easter Bunny in the balls.

"There's no such thing as the Easter Bunny."

You were the guy/gal they banned from Disney World, when you chased all the Disney characters with a stick.

"Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Pluto, and Goofy aren't real."

Well, let me tell you, you little man or woman of little creativy and invention, when it comes to Scouries, you can't go around pulling on Superman's cape, trying to unmask the Long Ranger, and challenging Batman, because this super hero, will kick you in the ass and beat your little head down to your shoulders.

Not only do I find all of Scouries threads hugely entertaining but enormously informative.

Do you have sour grapes that you are not such a capable writer to have amassed 1,000 votes? Is that why you bash the creative efforts of others, who have written such masterpieces to have earnED such status on Grand High Poopah's lists?

I'm sure those writers who appear on Grand High Poopah's lists do not share your opinion. I'm sure those writers who have amassed so many votes and comments to make it to one of Scrouries' lists are honored.

Are you so embittered that you deny all writers their success? What is wrong with you? Have you not been taking your medication?

If you are so miserable by the accomplishments of others, maybe you should write your idiotic comments on another site or start your own thread, aptly called The Loser Thread.

What do you think? If you start your own thread, The Loser Thread, you can have other losers, who are just like you, post there. Wouldn't that be fun? You already have a half dozen loser friends, who share your opinion and who are jealous of the success of the writers here.

Please, there's no need to thank me for giving you a good idea, something you'd never think of on your own...Loser.

Just like the bitchy woman that you really are needing to have the last word.

No Freddie, just showing all the good people what a liar you are.

By appointment from:

HER MAJESTY QUEEN LAUREL III

[SIZE=+2]ScouriesWorld[/SIZE]

In association with the:

[SIZE=+2] ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (AI.R.)[/size]

presents:

[size=+2] The Most Excellent Order of the LITEROTICA Vote Getter[/SIZE]

[size=+2]KNIGHTS OF THE ORDER[/SIZE]

[size=+2] Bobby T (1 - 1 - 6)
rgjohn (2 - 6 - 18)
scouries (2 - 4 - 21)
TryAnything (2 - 1 - 9)
Wm_Sexspear (1 - 6 - 8)
[/size]

24,138”Daddy", I Whispered scouries I
13,643"Ohhh Mommy", I Groaned scouries I
8742 A Mother and Her Son rgjohn I
7332 Service TryAnything I
5375 Thank You Jeannie Ch. 01-06 Wm_Sexspear I
5473 Hindsight rgjohn A
5214 Cheerleader TryAnything
5090 Replacing My Cum Bucket Bobby T I

compiled and maintained by [size=+2]Gabriella L.[/size]

Last edited by a moderator:
By appointment from:

HER MAJESTY QUEEN LAUREL III

This is a complete lie. Laurel, the site owner has noting to do with this list. It is solely made up and maintained by scouries to feed his inflated ego by associating his name with the real writers on this site. Even his so called secretary is just scouries in a blowup Doll suit.

ScouriesWorld

ScouriesFantasyWorld. It only exists in his mind.

In association with the:

ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (AI.R.)

This is another of Scouries made up deals. It has noting to do with Literotica or the site owners. Since scouries and his alts and hangers on can't win a contest, he has to make up things to feed his bloated ego.

I've noticed that I'm on your listy thing here on this contesty thing that you're sponsoring, Grand High Poobah. Where's my cash prize?

also to be pm'd to km and her paramour dcl...

QUOTE killer muffin – post 294 Nov 11 2007 I'm not into post bumping, but this thread doesn't appear as if it's going to die anyway and I don't wanna do this email so here we are.

image.php

To scouries or whatever:

Please remove me from your, um, whatever…

In any case, your analysis of your compiled list is flawed. Any good statician knows that correlation is just as easily negative as it is positive. You are not a good writer or a Lit favorite because you've got a lot of votes. You are a good writer or Lit favorite because people like your work. Constructive criticism is what I prefer. Everything else is immaterial.

QUOTE killer muffin – post 678 July 19 2010 I've noticed that I'm on your listy thing here on this contesty thing that you're sponsoring, Grand High Poobah. Where's my cash prize?

You’ve always been a funny one Miss Muffin. You and your gang have always amused the boss.

And now you’re pretending you didn’t know you were on the list! Have you been drinking again?

At least this time you sorta remembered the word LIST. Listy?

But I’m sure even you haven’t forgotten your two visits to Miami Beach to attend the 2008 and 2010 Annual 1000+ VOTE CLUB meetings. Remember, you brought that dorkish Dixie C Lee guy to the 2008 one. And that weird Heavystick guy. Yuck, no one liked those two!

Are you writing again ma’am? It would be wonderful if you decided to enter the 2010 A.I.R. Summer Loving Contest.

And if your entry is a good one I’m sure the boss would love to give you a nice, big prize.

Hey KM, seeing you’re here visiting, and knowing you’re a holder of advanced English degrees, I wonder if you could give us your expertise.

There was a bit of a debate on one of the stories entered in the last contest Daniella Defiled by Jaymal. Many of his fellow competitors thought it broke a rule in the contest, others thought it was borderline, while the author claimed it was a “serial”.

I wonder if you could read the authors Daniella Bound and then read his contest story and then give us your opinion. Is it Chapter 2 of the original or is it a an original stand alone story?

Thanks,

There was a bit of a debate on one of the stories entered in the last contest Daniella Defiled by Jaymal. Many of his fellow competitors thought it broke a rule in the contest, others thought it was borderline, while the author claimed it was a “serial”.

The only one who even mentioned Jamal's story as being anything but a legal story was you, scouries. A stand alone story is just that, a story that needs nothing else to have a beginning, a middle and an end. You do not have to read the first part to be able to understand the second.

As usual, it is not cheating but you make a big deal out of it to try and impress someone, anyone. It didn't work and it won't work. People know what an idiot egomaniac you are by now.

Everything is cheating to you when you don't win the contests. Actually, you've never won a contest. Maybe you should spend more time working on your writing skills and less on trying to cause trouble for everyone. The operative word there is trying. Actually, you keep making yourself look like an even bigger fool all the time with the childish rants.

You get paid in Monopoly money from scouries royalties. :D :rolleyes:

And scouries just keep proving over and over how gaping of a hole it is between those pork rind ears of his. *sigh* It's just no fun poking sticks at what amounts to breathing roadkill.

Hi, it’s Gabby again!

[size=+2]
[/size]

I’m pleased to announce​

[size=+2]
[/size]

We found another new member! Our thirty-seventh so honored. It’s a 2002 How To offering and is our 76th 100+ comment story. It also one of the highest HT stories ever:​

[size=+2]
How to Eat Pussy Like a Champ
[/size]

He’s also won a big W​

[SIZE=+2]
BatsandGlamor
[/SIZE]​

It’s a great story, and hey, you might learn something.

Welcome to the club sir!

[size=+2]Gabrielle L.[/size]

[size=+2]
ScouriesWorld[/size]

is pleased to announce that we’ve found a new member, our 107th . He’s

[size=+2]
Jake Marlow
[/size]

For the 2001 GROUP SEX story (our 223rd).

[size=+2]Truth or Treat[/size]
http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=28106

Please join with me in welcoming our new member.

The only intent of this thread is to stroke Scouries ego.He has to be on top, he made up the list himself.

Gabriella L. (Blowup doll and one of scouries many alts.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back