Sometimes I Take Pictures of My Breasts...

How badly do you wish I posted pics of more of my body? (full body, other body parts)

• Eh, I'm content with your tits.

Votes: 71 4.1%
  • I'm a breast person, but I'll take anything you got.

Votes: 215 12.5%
  • I must admit, I'm intrigued, more body!

Votes: 377 21.9%
  • Please, please, please! Now! More body!

Votes: 1,058 61.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
attachment.php

Totally erotic... I know it's been asked before, but can those be my hands?

What does it feel like to slide them back and forth?

It sometimes feels a bit painful depending on the general condition of the piercings - but not so painful as to be bad.

It more often feels... exciting? : ) Similar reaction wise to a tongue sliding back and forth over them...

Still at work

Still at work at 11pm. Alone. And the lights are on sensors, so I'm basically in the dark. It's sad and creepy. And I'm going a little nutty.

So thought posting this might at least bring a couple minutes of relief : )

La sigh.

Last edited:
Still at work at 11pm. Alone. And the lights are on sensors, so I'm basically in the dark. It's sad and creepy. And I'm going a little nutty.

La sigh.

Alone at work--this could be fun. I'll be there in a bit.

La sigh.

Hope you don't go too nutty... the lipstick looks amazing on you! ;)

La sigh.

Doing something at work? Scandalous! ;)

La sigh.

You should stop working so much and come back to play.

Lack of sleep for 2 weeks now bordering on delirium. I've slept about 8 hours total since Thursday and worked non-stop on one of the best accomplishments of my life thus far.

I can barely pronounce words or make sense of the world, except that is is beautiful.

Took these when I got home late one night a few days ago...

Attachments

• twist.jpg
    twist.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 352
  • slides.jpg
    slides.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 269
  • slight lift.jpg
    slight lift.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 353
Lack of sleep for 2 weeks now bordering on delirium. I've slept about 8 hours total since Thursday and worked non-stop on one of the best accomplishments of my life thus far.

I can barely pronounce words or make sense of the world, except that is is beautiful.

the Pics are awesome... hope you get some rest... SOON!

Glad to see you're back and dancing! Welcome back, beautiful.

Hay Nameless

Really missing your regular posts hope you're ok...?

Am I right in thinking you've deleted some of your 'back catalogue'
of pics:(

Hay Nameless

Really missing your regular posts hope you're ok...?

Am I right in thinking you've deleted some of your 'back catalogue'
of pics:(

I did indeed remove something like 200 photos. Anything with the slightest glimpse of my face. Happenings lately have made me feel quite unsafe on here.

I recognize that as these were some of my favorites and that my smirk is half the reason anyone looked at my thread I'll have far fewer followers and likely not make any new friends :(

Would love to hear from people how much face they think is safe to post in a place like this and then maybe I'll repost some old favorites or something.

They were pretty great.

Also, I sort of have too many photos generally! Maybe it wasn't so bad to clean out so many...

Feeling pretty sad about it, though.

I did indeed remove something like 200 photos. Anything with the slightest glimpse of my face. Happenings lately have made me feel quite unsafe on here.

I recognize that as these were some of my favorites and that my smirk is half the reason anyone looked at my thread I'll have far fewer followers and likely not make any new friends :(

Would love to hear from people how much face they think is safe to post in a place like this and then maybe I'll repost some old favorites or something.

They were pretty great.

Also, I sort of have too many photos generally! Maybe it wasn't so bad to clean out so many...

You have to be careul with face shots sweetie :(
Anonimity is safest:rose:

They were pretty great.

That's a shame. It's too bad there are so many idiots out there.

Your safety is always of the most importance Nameless so I understand why you had to delete them. Still miss some of them though and miss that smile! :(:(

Always a fan here:)

They were pretty great.

I, for one won't stop following you--you're way too beautiful to do that :)

Personally, I won't post face pics here simply because you never know who really is on here from real life. That, and I have no desire to have my photos reposted on 20 different sites. That's just me, though.

Back