Rewarding the babysitter with more than just money

teasingSophie

Literotica Guru
Joined
Aug 15, 2011
Posts
874
CLOSED


Sophie Jones is a very standard 18year old girl living in a calm neighborhood. Going to high school, having a boyfriend since 2 years (and having offered him her virginity a year ago), good at school and gym, taking music lessons, obeying her parents, and doing babysitting in two houses near hers to earn some money. Nothing strange, nothing particular in a good life.

On that evening, she was going to the best of her babysitting's jobs. That gentle couple had hired her on a regular basis since 3 years now, since the birth of their little boy. And the boy was a perfect angel, always nice and always sleeping easily. So she was paid to mostly do a couple of laughing games with the child and then watch TV for hours. They went eating outsides at least 2 times a month and so that was a regular income for Sophie. And they always gave her a little more than they should. Knowing her for all those years, they knew a lot about her and she liked to talk a bit with them.
As she came to the door, Sophie was in her denim mid-thighs skirt, and a little white tank top. A pair of light sandals too. She had her hair in ponytail. In her bag was a book and a DVD she bought in the morning. And there she knocked at the door ten mites before the time she was supposed to come ; she didn't like to be late.
 
Last edited:
"Hiya Mr Gold" Sophie said cheeringly when the door opened on the well-dressed man.
She followed him in, giggling at his joke. Mrs Gold was always long to get ready, but her clothes and attire to go out were always stunning. Sophie often dreamt about her coming a woman and daring to wear such dresses and jewels. That should be fantastic. But she never dared to think about their prices.
Besides, mrs Gold was always the one to take care of the child's needs before they leave and she would come down with the little one to pass the child to Sophie. She also knew that Mrs Gold had prepared a meal for the child and her that she would just have to heat up a little later.

"Come on in, what can i get you to drink?"
"Diet soda, please."
And she waited for him in the living-room as he went to the kitchen to grab something. When he came back, Sophie catches his gaze looking at her up and down and she kinda felt embarrassed, looking sideways.

"Is that new? its very cute." he teases, "If you can buy fancy things like that, maybe we are paying you too much."
She giggled with him and took her soda, using her other hand to push her skirt tighter against her legs.
"Oh mr Gold, you know I like shopping, mostly clothes, so your money is often used for that. But you know that you pay me more than what you're supposed to. I can make with a little less if that's what you want."

She went with him to sit on the couch, crossing her bare legs, thus pushing the skirt slightly up. The soda was fresh in her throat, she liked that as the day had been so hot.

"So what have you done since we last saw you? any fun stories to share this month?"
"Oh. not much..:" She began talking about her latest live concert she gave with her band. She was a guitar player in an all-girl pop-music band that did some stages in the area. She had so much loved it, they never had so many people in the audience and the reaction was tremendous.

"And how is um...." he pauses, "Im sorry i cant remember your boyfriends name."
"Oh, Andrew? He's so nice. Do you know how many roses he bought me three days ago? 26!!! Could you imagine that? 26 roses, to symbolize the 26 months we've spent together. That's so romantic! Oh (Sophie had such a broad smile at that thought) My friends were all so jealous." (a loud giggling)

"And you, Mr Gold, anything new? Anything special I'd have to know for this evening? Nothing new with the lil one?"
 
"Do you have any pictures from your most recent concert? Id love seeing them."

Sophie happily took her cell and showed him some pics on it. She was always so proud about this.


"it was good to see you relaxing in the pool, taking advantage of the summer heat."

"And it was so nice from you to invite me with everyone. It allowed me to change my mind and I really really appreciated, Mr Gold."

"Be honest...just between you and i...now that you know that she and you are close in size, do you go up there when we are gone and play dress up ever?"

Sophie shrugged, leaned back from him, blushing, embarrassed.
"Oh no Mr Gold I wouldn't dare. Not that her clothes aren't so nice. They're really fantastic. But no I wouldn't do that mr Gold, I promise. You can trust me."

And suddenly as he went on with the chatting, she realized...
"Oh mr Gold, I didn't know it was your anniversary. I wish you two all my best for it.
"
He showed him the necklace and she looked at it with eyes wide and a large smile.
"Oh My God Mr Gold this is... so... wow, it's... marvelous! Of course she'll love it. WHo wouldn't? She'll be so happy of course!"
When he spoke about coming home earlier than usual, related to the anniversary and so on, Sophie understood what he had in mind for him and his wife. She blushed a bit, had an embarrassed smile.
"Oh no Mr Gold, there's no need to take some of your time to ride me back home. It's your anniversary and you have to spend it with your wife... (she coughed a little) Just come home and I?ll leave As soon as you're there. You know, we're in a peaceful area, and I?m used to walk it day and night, no problem, I do it for years."
 
"Im glad you think she will like it. We have been together for quite a few years now, i thought she may enjoy having that around her neck, do you think it will make her feel pretty?"

"Oh Mr Gold, your wife's already such a beautiful woman. But yes, she'll feel that way. Any woman would feel pretty with that, you know..."

She accepted the refill, but just fresh water this time.

"Oh Mr Gold, don't you know me better than that? I'll never bring someone in your house. You can trust me. After all those years..." And suddenly she realized he was joking and giggled "You're kidding me, aren't you. You know that I'll never do that..."

"Is this your last year of school or are you done now?"
"Yes, I'm reaching the end at last, I'll leave for the university afterwards. I'll just go on with the gym team, but my studies are first. I'll have to work hard."
 
"how many years has it been exactly...do you remember the first time?"

"A little more than three years, your son was only a couple of months old. "
Wow, Sophie realized how long it was...

"Well, the secret is work. I do only the gym and the band. In the gym team, I do my best to get us nice result in local competitions. And the band, feel you know about it. And nothing else, almost nothing. A little bit of shopping, of going out to the movies or clubs, but rarely. Too rare in Andrew's ease in fact. He'd like us to go out more often, but I need to assure my future by getting a good education, that's why I can choose any college I want. " (giggling) "Yes, I'm kinda proud of these results, but it's only linked to the work I do, Mr Gold."
 
Jill Gold finished applying her makeup and reached for her diamond earrings. Sliding the metal stud into her ear she heard the doorbell ring announcing the arrival of Ben and hers sons babysitter for the evening. Bens voice boomed up the stairs as he prodded her to get a move on. She slipped the clasp on the stud and repeated the movements with the second earring. Shaking her head, she let her short blond hair fall back around her head, and smiled into the mirror, admiring the sparkling jewels which adorned her ears.

85hctwhmfn96chw6.jpg


She stood, catching a glimpse of herself in the full length mirror that was at the foot of the bed. She smiled again; the woman who looked back at her still looked as good at thirty two as she had at twenty two. ‘Good thing,’ she thought, ‘my trainer costs a small fortune.’ Grabbing a maroon leather jacket, she slipped it over her shoulders, hiding the straps of the black tank top she wore. One more glance in the mirror, checking out her own butt in the low cut jeans she wore and still smiling headed downstairs.

As Jill reached the bottom of the stairs, she caught a glimpse of her husband chatting with the pretty little redhead who had been their “go to” babysitter for the three years since their son was born. Pausing she listened as Ben, sitting on the living room sofa, his back to her, and Sophie, almost completely blocked behind Ben’s muscular frame. She already knew that this evening was going to end up with some incredible sex; her husband always seemed to be particularly naughty when they went out for date night, and she felt a shiver of anticipation course through her, as she anticipated their lovemaking.

Sliding up behind her husband, she rested both hands on his shoulders. “Hey Sophie,” she said. The girl looked up, her emerald green eyes making contact with Jill’s bright blues. The girl smiled up at her; the bond they both shared for Jill’s little boy connecting them. “How was your vacation? I hope you and your folks had a good time.”

Jill began to gently rub Ben’s shoulders, the initial knotting of his muscles soon gave way to a relaxed feel as she massaged him. “Hunter, will be so glad to see you, he’s been asking about you all day.” Even as she spoke the words, the sound of little feet was heard running down the stairs. All three of them glanced to the entry to the living room, and there stood her and Ben’s three year old son Hunter.

“Sophie,” the boy exclaimed running around the sofa to fall into the redheads arms. Jill stopped rubbing Ben’s shoulders and slid around the side of the couch and perched on the arm of the sofa. Sophie had taken the boy into her arms, her fingers tickling him under his armpits as he giggled loudly. Jill looked over towards Ben and met his eyes, which twinkled with pride as he quickly turned back to their blond little boy.

Hunter had escaped Sophie’s arms and was pulling the girl’s arm in anticipation of his evening without his parents. Jill smiled, as she watched his excitement build. “Hunter, dear,” Jill said, “let go of Sophie’s arm. She’ll be ready to play in a minute.”
 
Last edited:
Sophie was really happy to see that Hunter wasn't sleeping already as she had been told. Probably his mum hadn't been able to put him to sleep when her knew that Sophie was coming to the house. Because he loved Sophie. And Sophie liked him a lot. The boy was great and she was enjoying the little moments she shared with him. A little more sentences with the Golds and they were gone.
She spent less than amour playing at Hunter's different games around the house before putting him to bed. A story and she left him alone in his room.
And Sophie went down. She took a bottle of fresh water and sat on the sofa after having put her DVD in the reader and started the movie. There she was for a nice evening with a new horror movie (she was quite fan of that genre).
 
Sophie calmed down at the phone. How can one make a phone ring so loud in the middle of such tension? Damnit!
Wow, she explained it all, and told Mr Gold that everything was fine and that they didn't had to hurry because she had all the time...
 
Jill slid into the car, and buckled in as Ben took the drivers seat. She immediately flipped down the visor and checked her lipstick in the vanity mirror to touch up any smudges resulting from the kiss she had laid on her son’s forehead as they left their residence. The conversation during the ride revolved around Sophie, and how fortunate they were to have found such a good babysitter.

Jill noticed that as they spoke about the redhead, her husband shifted slightly in his seat. She was tempted to reach over, to try to identify the source of his agitation. She had a good idea of the affect the redhead had on him, as she felt a tinge in her stomach every time the girl arrived for work. She and Ben had enjoyed adding an extra partner from time to time in their lovemaking, but it was never anyone they were this close too. Although tempted to bring the subject up, she instead she bit her tongue and enjoyed the sites of the city as Ben drove to their destination.

The restaurant was posh, and she smiled at the valet as he took the keys from Ben. She had called for the reservation the week before, however true to form; they still had about a thirty minute wait in the bar. As Ben ordered a bottle of Argentinean Malbec, he slid a box wrapped in gold paper across the table to her, his smile belaying the value of the gift.

Excitedly she tore open the paper, finding a black jewlers box inside. Glancing up, she met his eyes as she pulled out the small card lying on top of the box. Opening the box, she discovered a gorgeous gold necklace; the pendant sparkling with diamonds. Her eyes widened as she again let them meet her husbands gaze. “Oh my God,” she exclaimed, “Its beautiful… here please help me put it on.”

As she stood, her back to her husband, the maître de approached, and as Ben slipped the prong into the clasp on the necklace, he reached around and held her close. “Thank you baby,” she whispered, so only he could hear over the throng of voices in the restaurant. She leaned her head back further onto his shoulder turning her head so that she could whisper even more quietly. “I think you are going to get so lucky tonight.”

The with a flip of her blond hair, she followed the maître de through the crowd and to the small table by the kitchen. He ordered, gulf shrimp sautéed in butter and garlic for her and a prime rib for himself. Their conversation stayed light, but every time she moved her head and felt the pendant shift on her chest, she shivered in anticipation of the games they would play when they returned home.

As they finished their meal, she stood, grabbing her handbag. “I need to run to the ladies, she explained, “Don’t forget to order that scrumptious cheese cake for Sophie, she raved about it last time.”

She returned, just as Ben was putting away his cell phone. As she questioned her request with his eyes, he nodded, and said. “Sophie reports that Hunter is down for the evening and everything is going fine.” He paused, then added, “silly girl must have been watching something scary.” Jill laughed, remembering her own experiences babysitting and on the phone with her best friend as they both tried to synchronize watching Nightmare on Elm Street.

She took her seat and they waited for the wait staff to bring them the slice of cheesecake, heaped with cherrys and a small container containing Sophie’s treat. As they left, she felt his hand at the small of her back, guiding her through the now dwindling crowd of dinners and out under the awning. It was raining, the water collected by the small green tarp over their heads, and cascading down onto the side walk. She smiled at the valet as he pulled the BMW so close to the entrance that she remained dry upon entry into the vehicle. As they sped away, she looked over at the profile of her husband, highlighted against the lights of the city.

“Now what baby?” she questioned. Without waiting for a response, she pressed the button holding her clipped into the seat, and slid close to the console. “Think there is enough room if I.” She paused, trying to phrase her next sentence so that it seemed sultry. “If I … well start your thank you.” She smiled over to him, as his head turned to her, a smile on his face. “I’m sure you can take the long way home, or another spin around the block.” She continued, her right hand sliding down his chest and into his lap, searching for his erection.

She found that he had already began to stiffen, and as she began to unbuckle his belt, she felt him harden even more. Freeing his now stiff cock from its restraints she slowly bent down, her head bumping the steering wheel. Before taking it into her mouth, she whispered, “Thank you baby.”
 
Sophie took the phone call as her movie was reaching its climax. She was kinda bothered by this because she was completely taken in the story. But see had to answer Mr Gold. So she put the DVD on pass and answered. She let Mr Gold know that this should be no problem and that she would willingly sleep on the couch too... She smiled when she hanged it up and thought about that previous idea she had... Their anniversary, the present, a dinner out, everything for a night just the two of them, something rather naughty probably. She giggled thinking about it, how happy they were to be such a nice couple. Her parents of course agreed and so she called back.

Mr Gold's voice was low on the phone, his words seemed to be longer, stranger than usual. "It's OK mr Gold, of course. I'll stay until tomorrow when you come back. Just take your time, everything will be OK. I think there's everything in the kitchen for our breakfast, for Hunter and me. So it's OK. Just have a good night..."
She listened to his last directions as this would be her first all-night long babysitting and then hang up...
She let her mind wander, and finished the movie. After that, a drink, a piece of cake. And she decided to go for another movie as she wasn't really feeling sleepy. Sophie walked to the large wall of DVDs near the TV and looked at the titles. She decided for a less stressful thing, in order to calm down her nerves. And there came the action-thrller with that tall and muscular very seductive actor.
She sat on the couch and launched the movie.
 
Jill felt Ben’s cock fill her mouth as she adjusted herself in the bucket seat. Careful of the shifter and steering wheel she let him slowly begin to thrust upwards into her mouth. He was quiet for a period of time, before he said, "Did you know Sophie recently had her 18th birthday? That makes her legal now, doesn’t it?" She stopped sucking for a moment, his cock still in her mouth. They had enjoyed the company of a third person in their sex life, but she was taken aback when he asked his question about their babysitter.

He appeared not to notice, his cock still enveloped in the warm wet mouth and he let out a soft moan as her tongue slid down the slit tasting his precum. She thought about the cute redhead; now in a different way than an addition to their family. She thought of the girls firm perky breasts gently contouring the tight white tank top she had worn as she sat on the sofa, how tight her ass looked in the denim skirt. She saw Sophie in a purely sexual light and the thought sent a tingle through her body. She now pushed her mouth further down Bens cock, letting him press into her throat. He let out a soft moan of pleasure before continuing.

She listened still gently bobbing her head along his cock, taking it deep in her mouth and then pulling back. She knew he liked it when she was able to take his entire length in her mouth. While she continued the blow job he continued, explaining the plan he was formulating. "Do you imagine you could do that dear? you wouldn't be able to....." He paused and she pulled her mouth back, almost off his cock, her tongue dancing around the head. "....would you?"

As her tongue slid sideways along the cleft in the head of his cock, Ben quickly finished explaining his idea. As he spoke, she began to picture the cute little redhead in a different light. She had always considered the girl an extension of their little family, but now as Ben made his suggestion; she felt a shiver of anticipation course through her.

Before she could give him a reply, he fumbled past her face, his hand brushing her cheek and pulled his phone from under her body. She listed, excitement building as he made a call. She only heard his side of the conversation, but the tone of his voice belayed his growing excitement; that and the twitch his cock made in her mouth. She prepared for the rush of semen filling her mouth, but as he flipped the phone closed he seemed to calm himself. He turned his attention on her, his voice rushed with the excitement of his plan.

“ If we have her all night, i can go home and pretend im drunk and i go to the room to pass out...that will leave you two alone. You can pretend that we did plan on using the hotel room but you were too drunk so you had to drive me home and then you can work your magic and seduce her a bit. After you two get involved, I can walk in on you both and 'catch' you two involved -- im sure she will be embarrassed about it and you can talk her into it being okay and include me as well."

She felt his hand slide across the top of her head; in his excitement pressing her down on his cock. She felt a thrill rush through her, and tried to relax, to let him take control of her actions. As she thought about his erotic scheme, she milked his cock with her throat, feeling the shaft begin to tremor before relaxing and letting him pull back from his release. She felt her pussy start to dampen as she imagined Sophie performing the same action on Ben, her own face only inches away from the cute redheaded teen. She almost jumped in anticipation when she heard Bens cell phone’s ring tone echo through the silent BMW.
 
Sophie was really surprised to ear the lock open. She jumped and looked with fear towards the hallway, and then heard Mr GOld's voice, loud and.... and wihtout any mistake completely drunk. She ran to the hallway to see him stumble inside. A glimpse outside showed her that Mrs Gold was closing the car. The bills fell in Sophie's hand and on the floor. The alcohol smell was really strong, as strong as in some of the parties on the beach she had had with friends. She knew that he was completely in another world now, so she just answered his questions quickly as he was not really listening, alrealy moving upstairs towards their bedroom.
Sophie felt a pang in her heart, so sorry for Mrs Gold that their anniversary had been destroyed by alcohol. She prayed that Mr Gold didn't wake Hunter with too much noise and then returned at the door to welcome Mrs Gold with a sorry smile...
"Good evening Mrs Gold, I thought you weren't coming home tonight..."
 
“We weren‘t planning on it, Sophie.” She said as she moved past the girl and placed the dessert they had brought with them on the counter. She turned and looked at the object of her seduction and gave him a wide smile. “Ben had a little too much to drink at the restaurant and I thought it would be better if I just brought him home.”

“We brought you back something though!” She said as she motioned for Sophie to open the box as she shrugged out of her leather jacket.

Her belly was bared by the tank and the low slung jeans, her shoulders just as bare as she moved past Sophie to the silverware drawer and pulled out a fork.

“Have you ever had this cheesecake? It’s amazing.” She said as she passed it to Sophie and lingered behind her. “So, you won’t mind staying tonight, do you? I get the feeling that Ben is going to get a little out of hand.” The grin that passed her lips was both charming and a bit seductive as she reached out and placed her hand on Sophie’s arm gently.

“You are a life saver, Sophie. You know how much we love you, don’t you?” She asked, staring the young red head in the eye.
 
Sophie understood that it wasn't a good night to spend as a couple. Not with someone that drunk anyway.
She moved to the dessert, thanking Mrs Gold with a genuine broad smile and there she discovered the dessert, one among her favourites. Oh that was os nice. She giggled happily and took the fork.

- Thank you mrs Gold, that's really nice from you. You remembered how much I love those.

Sophie put her elbows on the counter, thus leaning a little bit forward, feeling Mrs Gold not so far behind her. And she took a bite of the dessert, closing her eyes and letting out a "mmmm" of delight. That was delicious.

- Oh God that's good, thanks.

She turned her head over her hsoulder to look at Mrs Gold.

- Of course i can stay, I already called home for that. Anyway, I'm sorry your anniversary took that wrong turn Mrs Gold.
 
“You’re welcome, Sophie.” Jill said as she heard the mmm of delight and the giggle that the younger girl gave as she started in on the sweet dessert. She smiled, thinking how easy this seduction would be as Ben had to be watching close by.

“It’s alright. Ben gets a little rowdy sometimes. It’s one of the reasons I married him!” She said as she came a little bit closer to Sophie. “When we were in college, he was an animal in bed. I guess he still is, but when he gets a few drinks in him, you better watch out.”

Jill leaned against the counter and winked at Sophie, laughing at the look that the girl gave her. Sharing a little bit of girl talk was enough to loosen them both up, she thought as she continued to watch Sophie eat the cheesecake. The way her lips wrapped around the fork made Jill squirm slightly and the smile on her lips became more seductive.

“That is a lovely skirt you’re wearing, Sophie. Where did you get it?” She asked as she dared to reach out and run her hand over the curve of Sophie’s ass, smoothing over the fabric with a gentle motion.
 
Sophie blushed when she heard about Mr Gold being an animal in bad, that was not something she was ready to hear from them. She gulped and quickly took a bite of dessert in order to go to something else. She was embarassed, looking now at the floor.
And there she felt Mrs Gold closer, very close. She felt her hand on her skirt...

"Oh it's just from the shop of my friend Anna's mum. Downtown. She has a couple of very nice things, but not your style I think. "

The touch seemed strange. It was something else than just testing the material.
 
Back
Top