Need help finding a story.

Theme34xcp

Virgin
So I've recently started reading adult stories and eventually found myself here. Ive read a few stories but so far my favorite are

Joe Brolly's Genie Chronicles
AND
800IBGorilla's "A Beautiful Wish".

They are both basically from the same universe, "A Beautiful Wish" being the fan fiction and Genie Chronicles being the original work. They are both relating to genies.

Now I absolutely LOVE these two series and have finished them both within two days (Genie Chronicles had like 28 Chapters lol). Anyway, my FAVORITE is actually the fan fiction from the same universe (a beautiful wish).

As some of you may know, its an unfinished work dating back to 2008 and doesnt seem like the author will be finishing it unfortunately. But from the 8 Chapters that I had the pleasure to read.. Wow.

I love the characters, I love the background stories and situations. I especially love it when the protagonist is the underdog that FINALLY has his life changed for the better (The Geek/Fat/Unpopular but nice guy and the Hottie kinda situation). I LOVED George in "A Beautiful Wish", a down on his luck guy being bullied by everyone and about to give up, but eventually he finds the love of his life and the story follows his change from a wimpy passive boy to a strong assertive (yet kind) and confident man. I love his vulnerable moments such as his confession to his genie when she was sleeping(those that read it would understand)

If anyone knows of a certain story on Literotica please do NOT hesitate to suggest. I want a LONG story if possible, like an Epic (Genie Chronicles was perfect) hopefully the longer the length the better. At this point I do not want to read anything that is unfinished or being 'continued'. I Just cannot stand the wait.

Please help a fella out guys and gals. Id really REALLY appreciate it!

Last edited by a moderator:
I totally forgot to mention , but I'll throw in my criteria's:

*Genies are NOT required.
*A STRONG love between the characters (straight)
*Guys point of view / main character / protagonist
*Protagonist being underdog
*Changing from lame/nerdy/unpopular to Awesome/hero/manly/confident.
*Incest is okay... but meh.... really meh...

Thanks guys

The links to the authors of the two stories mentioned are here and here

It helps for the people you are soliciting help from, to see what you are talking about, and get a better understanding of what you are looking for. We are not computers that remember and classify all stories in our database brains. Because YOU know a story doesn't mean that anybody else will. Literotica has TOO many stories, that no one could know them all.

I'm not trying to beat you up, just trying to explain if you want to get help, try to make it easier for people to understand, and they MAY be more willing to help you in return. Okay?

For myself, those references seem entertaining and I'll thank you for pointing them out as a good read for yourself, but I am unaware of any similar stories...

Don't give in to despair, maybe someone else shares in your passions...

The links to the authors of the two stories mentioned are here and here

It helps for the people you are soliciting help from, to see what you are talking about, and get a better understanding of what you are looking for. We are not computers that remember and classify all stories in our database brains. Because YOU know a story doesn't mean that anybody else will. Literotica has TOO many stories, that no one could know them all.

I'm not trying to beat you up, just trying to explain if you want to get help, try to make it easier for people to understand, and they MAY be more willing to help you in return. Okay?

For myself, those references seem entertaining and I'll thank you for pointing them out as a good read for yourself, but I am unaware of any similar stories...

Don't give in to despair, maybe someone else shares in your passions...

Im sorry, in my excitement I wasnt really thinking lolz. Im kinda new here and didnt know whats needed. Thanks for pointing that out.

I totally forgot to mention , but I'll throw in my criteria's:

*Genies are NOT required.
*A STRONG love between the characters (straight)
*Guys point of view / main character / protagonist
*Protagonist being underdog
*Changing from lame/nerdy/unpopular to Awesome/hero/manly/confident.
*Incest is okay... but meh.... really meh...

Thanks guys
For your fifth requirement you might try my story Wishin', it is about a nerd.

Back