The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lt... the second half of my vision has been written. its been a long time since words have demanded to come out of my head like that...

Writing a story with some drama and conflict is fun. It keeps it interesting. I am enjoying this immensely. Got that post turned around pretty quickly too. Back to the Twilight Rose now. I have the best rp partners in the whole wide world.

Writing a story with some drama and conflict is fun. It keeps it interesting. I am enjoying this immensely. Got that post turned around pretty quickly too. Back to the Twilight Rose now. I have the best rp partners in the whole wide world.
maybe it is they who has a good writing partner.

maybe it is they who has a good writing partner.
*blush* Nope, I would have nothing to offer without them. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. And this goes for all those I have written with, even if those stories have ceased to be. Just because a story died, doesn't mean it was never alive.

*blush* Nope, I would have nothing to offer without them. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. And this goes for all those I have written with, even if those stories have ceased to be. Just because a story died, doesn't mean it was never alive.
don't sell yourself short....

don't sell yourself short....

i would agree with the elven,

Ive long watched your threads and storys Lady moon, you sell yourself short in your writing, you are wonderfully talented, something that has been missing from Lit for a while with the influx of new writers, there are a few that are highly skilled but you are flawless

*winks and grins softly*

i would agree with the elven,

Ive long watched your threads and storys Lady moon, you sell yourself short in your writing, you are wonderfully talented, something that has been missing from Lit for a while with the influx of new writers, there are a few that are highly skilled but you are flawless

*winks and grins softly*
this... all of it.

"Maybe I should put something up in that battle thread, just to vent some aggression. Perhaps a heavy bag session is in order after the gym too..."

blue-spork1.jpg

Is there anything more half-assed than a spork? It neither does the job of a spoon or a fork very well at all.

LT:

I am now a complete nerd, I have found a program you can download and install, it changes your entire computer desktop into a Star Trek LCARS layout, Complete with fully functioning Voice commands LOL im loving this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back