Old times sake...

Strawberryslip

Literotica Guru

Hope you guys don't mind if I leave 2 pics of my morning here
Missed you guys. Now I have stable internet again might be back a bit more often. Sorry for lack of normal quality. iPhone pics. Need a new camera cord.

For those I don't know. Hi. I'm Sarah.

Not so nervous newbie anymore ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹

Missed you guys. Now I have stable internet again might be back a bit more often. Sorry for lack of normal quality. iPhone pics. Need a new camera cord.

Gulp. Wow.

Well, well, well.

Welcome back Strawberry girl. I was sure you were gone forever.

Clearly the only reason the internet hasn't melted yet is that you posted these too late for the US crowd, and the Oz crowd isn't on yet. There's gonna be a lot of very happy boys and girls when this gets out.

And can I just say, you're looking better than ever.

Welcome back Sarah! ;) You are beautiful as always! :rose:

Hi Sarah! Pleasure to make your acquaintance! I certainly don't mind seeing a couple of pictures of your morning and I think the quality is just fine. Yours, and the photos ;) Looks like a fun morning you had!

I don't think there was ever a need for you to be nervous!

Wow. Beautiful. I'm inspired to see if I can replicate some images like this.

Hello, Sarah!

Beautiful photos! :D

Very hot Sarah!

Not so nervous newbie anymore ������

dam I've missed you Sarah! welcum back..

http://i621.photobucket.com/albums/tt294/Strawberryslip/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsef8cspis.jpg

http://i621.photobucket.com/albums/tt294/Strawberryslip/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsdcygs3qu.jpg

Welcome back! Great to see you again. :)

Mmmn, shit! Glad to see another Aussie, and a hot one at that. ;)

Welcome back!

Welcome back and a huge THANK YOU for the pics Sarah. I may not have posted much in your thread so long ago, but I surely did lurk about. So happy to see the wonderfully sexy you again.

:rose:

Hi Sara. Nice to meet you. Great to see you.

Back