What is hotter, lingerie or bikini?

Denny

It's a fact that most bikinis and most lingerie never leave the bedroom.

Depends on the woman and the outfit
Exactly!

Lingerie for me. Especially if worn in the pool! lol
That makes it swimwear. A nice thin white tank top makes a great swimsuit too.

Well you can devolve a lot if you think about those things.
For such questions, I prefer to imagine the best bikini (not sexiest or most revealing, just an expensive casual type that anyone would wear on a public beach) and the best lingerie.
And my answer is definite. Lingerie is designed to be sexy, bikini - much less so. So best lingerie would be sexier than best bikini.
Again, I'm not taking those strange bikinis that seem to have less fabric than the area of the palm of your hand.:cattail:
While living in Florida they outlawed basic thongs and G-string type bottoms and passed laws against too much boobage so Florida basically went back to the roaring 20's and cops with tape measures.
Strippers wear things more like lingerie than bikinis and they look sexy.
Tell those gay women's wear designers bikinis are not made to look sexy!
Still I don't understand what prices of ladie's garments have to do with making them look hot. A cheap nightie or bikini can look as sexy as a $10,000 one.:cathappy:
Put the right woman with a great shape, long hair, and sweet smile in an old feedsack and she'll look hot.


lingerie...no wait, bikini....lingerie...bikini...ugh! can't decide
This is my final answer............ maybe. I think.:confused:
 
For me, it's definitely lingerie. I love checking out women at the beach, but swimming suits are banal. Women want to be seen in them, and show themselves off to everyone. Lingerie, on the other hand, is very intimate. It's to be seen by the woman and the people that she specifically chooses to show it to. Plus, there are so many more fabrics and styles for lingerie. It can be sheer, too.

Of course, there's also instances where lingerie is worn as a bikini:

9798653.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Dollie

For me, it's definitely lingerie. I love checking out women at the beach, but swimming suits are banal. Women want to be seen in them, and show themselves off to everyone. Lingerie, on the other hand, is very intimate. It's to be seen by the woman and the people that she specifically chooses to show it to. Plus, there are so many more fabrics and styles for lingerie. It can be sheer, too.

Of course, there's also instances where lingerie is worn as a bikini:

9798653.jpg
When we were younger we didn't have swimsuits. I probably looked like this girl.

We swam in a spring fed river, a clear lake at a spring, and several old gravel pits. Most of these were in farming areas. The farm kids didn't have swimsuits either so everyone wore their under wear.
I never had underewear so had to borrow from others or go without.
In time my BF bought me and him tiny swimsuits. He's now my hubby and my first real bikini came from Frederics in California.
 
Lingerie for sure.

A beautiful bra and matching panties, thigh high stockings, super high heels... :devil:
 
its all about context.

you'd generally see lingerie in an intimate setting - which means getting laid is highly possible..

you'd see a bikini in public - likely no chance of getting laid, but the public exposure is really hot..
 
I agree totally!

its all about context.

you'd generally see lingerie in an intimate setting - which means getting laid is highly possible..

you'd see a bikini in public - likely no chance of getting laid, but the public exposure is really hot..

It's funny, I was thinking the exact same thing as I was scrolling through this thread :)...I think for me, the public exposure aspect of a bikini makes it that much hotter since I think anything outdoors is way more exciting and erotic for me ;) ...and that little bit of mystery just adds to it :)
 
I own several sheer see through lingeries, and I feel so sexy wearing them.

Bikinis leave nothing to the imagination.
 
Bikinis can be sexy, but there is something about lingerie that just undeniably makes it hotter. It's so exciting that only you know what lies underneath the most normal of outfits. And only a very select few that you choose get to actually witness it.

There's so much power in wearing sexy lingerie.
 
a girl in a bikini can be a fun sexy tease but a girl in some lingerie is just amazing
 
I feel like its an unfair comparison. A bikini is one type of swimsuit whereas lingerie covers a wide range of styles.
 
Back
Top