I Just Want To Say.......

How about A LOT of this? ;)

I stand corrected........A lot of this.......I knew I could count on you Hester.......:devil:


tumblr_m2ffsfY9bD1r9x1k6o1_400.gif
 
I really like this thread.

Right now, I want to get lost in my man, feel his firm touch on my skin, his lips soft, wet and warm on my body as he uses them to tease and awaken my desire.

I want to feel that heart stopping moment as he pushes forward and slowly sinks into me, stretching me to take him deeply inside of me. I want to feel his breath on my skin, wet and hot as he makes love to me, his body surrounding mine, the heat of him seeping into my bones, my soul. Having him take, claim all I have to give to him.

I want to feel like the world fades away and all my stresses and worries are forgotten, eclipsed by him and all I know, all I need is filling my senses in that moment.

I want to have him drag out that sweet release, make me shudder, scream and beg as he brings me to the hight of my pleasure, making my mind shatter into millions of pieces as I get lost in my own desire.

I want him.



Your man is a lucky guy Cherry_Rose............:heart:
 
I found this online .... It was the first paragraph of an explanation on what a "Daddy" is .... I think it's beautifully written.

People ask, What is a Daddy Dom. Well, to start with, a Daddy Dom is first and foremost a Dominant. His choice is to be a Daddy Dom, this does not mean incest (as has been said in the past by ignorant people) rather a Daddy Dom is One who cares for, nutures, shapes, and molds his babygirl into the image He thinks she should become. He sees in her someone who can achieve a much higher, much greater status. He often times believes more in her, than she believes in herself.

Spot on..........nuff said.........:cool:
 
Your man is a lucky guy Cherry_Rose............:heart:


Thanks, It was nice to find a spot for these thoughts, I don't normally share so personally, its more specific examples or discussions. So this was nice. Will hopefully continue to post here as other things come bubbling up. :)
 
Thanks, It was nice to find a spot for these thoughts, I don't normally share so personally, its more specific examples or discussions. So this was nice. Will hopefully continue to post here as other things come bubbling up. :)

Welcome aboard Cherry_Rose.......this is a place to speak from the heart......allowing your hungers and fantasies to be shared.......thanks for coming by.......;)
 
i love it when a man growls at me. i don't know why. something inside of me just gets so turned on by it. when he growls it just sends shivers up my spine, my nipples get hard, my pussy gets so wet. and if he's biting that one spot on my neck (i'm not saying where on my neck) i lose it. it shatters me into a million pieces. i can't help it.
 
i love it when a man growls at me. i don't know why. something inside of me just gets so turned on by it. when he growls it just sends shivers up my spine, my nipples get hard, my pussy gets so wet. and if he's biting that one spot on my neck (i'm not saying where on my neck) i lose it. it shatters me into a million pieces. i can't help it.


I bet I know that spot ;). my wife loves that I am a perverter vampire. I think at times I am able to make her cum from the way I bite her neck.
 
sucking on and licking that spot has almost the same effect, its just not as strong.
 
I like the way this is going...........come on people.........share your most naughty fantasies........you know we love them........:devil:



Or...........you most intimate desires with......."the one"..........:rolleyes:


tumblr_m2jpp8MNDt1qio9b0o1_500.jpg
 
Last edited:
Oh little girl............


tumblr_m1om4kPYc11qhuer1o1_500.jpg



I love it when my little girl has her panties partially down......still clinging between her legs........full of her scent......and damp.......her butt ready for a little gentle ass play........after her spanking.........:rolleyes:
 
i want to be dressed up in kinky red fuck me heels with black fishnets and a black latex dress with sexy lace bra and pantys. i want a girl to come up and forcefuly fuck my ass hole with a strap on until i cum into a glass. at this point i would proceed to fuck her pussy with my hard dripping dick all while im drinking the glass full of my hot salty cum, as she orgasms i want to cum again only to go down and eat her cum filled pussy to another orgasm. MMMM
 
A slight misunderstanding due to wishful thinking

What struck me first was your chest and arms...looking relaxed and strong...leaning in, interested, like a perfect place to rest.
Then I noticed your mouth, with a slight smile...looking like I would need a rest when you were finished with me, for the moment...
Those were my first thoughts...

When I first read that I saw:

...Then I noticed your mouth, with a slight smile...looking like you [and your lips] would need a rest when you were finished with me, for the moment...

And I thought, ya, that's exactly what I wanted for some time...OK a looong time, someone who would want me to please them orally every day, as soon as I got home from work, no matter what condition they were in, until they were satiated, spilling over with pleasure, eyes rolled back in their head, etc. The vanilla "hi honey I'm home" replaced with "your lips on my ass and my pussy now"...sometimes sounding strong and dominating, and at other times begging "please daddy, don't make me wait any longer, I need your kisses".

Well, anyway...not sure why I jumped to that conclusion...maybe that pix of your bum the other day. ;) and some wishful thinking on my part.
 
Back
Top