Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question for the daddys. When participating in daddy/daughter roleplay what do you like your wee girl to be wearing? I want ideas!!! Xxxxx

I have a question for the daddys. When participating in daddy/daughter roleplay what do you like your wee girl to be wearing? I want ideas!!! Xxxxx

My previous gf loved being my little girl. She is very busty, and she would wear a button shirt that she was nearly bursting out of and a very short skirt ... kinda like in a school uniform bringing home a bad report card kinda thing. ;)

Sometimes she would come down the stairs wearing a short, frilly babydoll nightie, and say something like "daddy, wanna come tuck me in". :devil:

Sadly, my current gf is not at all into daddy/daughter RP, as I explained here: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=39959170#post39959170 :( which is why I like playing here sometimes. :)

I like small white panties, maybe even seeing a cameltoe. Also a tshirt, oversize so I can catch a peek thru the neck hole or arm hole at her small perky breasts.

Oh, I wanted your help with something else

I'm quite focused ;)

LOL, i guess there is still a little naivete in me! I thought you meant to help you with your school work. WOW--i would have never guessed!!

Focused? on anything in particular?

LOL, i guess there is still a little naivete in me! I thought you meant to help you with your school work. WOW--i would have never guessed!!

Focused? on anything in particular?

uh huh ... on two very lucious-looking nipples :devil:

I hope this Sunday is finding all the Daddies and girls happy and loved. :rose::kiss::rose:

Hello Daddies and little girls. I hope you are having a wonderful Sunday. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back