Try This & Report Back

How wonderful..............one of my grandfathers lived to be 96. That's my goal, if I have my health and can keep mentally sharp. My lover is older than me and is the first guy that I have been with who can wear me out. Guys who were 10 years younger than me couldn't hold a candle to him! It's great to hear from older people who are sexually active and enjoying their time together.
 
Yup

It is cool enough to introduce this to the younger crowd but about the biggest thrill I get are posts and IM's from the "over 60" (some WELL over) crowd who report that not only have they discovered the Technique works WELL for them but sexually they often feel like teenagers again. WOW!!

I have collected some of the best or nicest IM's, emails and posts and it is now a 300kb file. Sometimes when I'm bummed out I'll open that and read some of the comments. It's NOT an ego thing. For me not even really sexual. Just knowing that so many people are now enjoying a significantly better sex life which, according to so many notes, has translated into a significantly better relationship too. The Karma is very good and the more WE share the Technique, the variations and what all OUR imaginations can contribute to and for others, the better it gets.

Thanks again.





mumble mumble ... writing ad in local paper seeking more "research" subjects with good cardio, nice ass .... etc.
mumble ....
 
The other half of Whisperrrr

It is easy to make it work when you have such a willing pardner :rolleyes: . It never ceases to amaze this old man what he can do to pleasure :p the bueatiful younger sexy senior lady of mine.

Just think what we are all missing because of some arca :catgrin: preconcevied notion.

Yes I feel like a man again after years of repressed urges.

Must go now as I hear the putty cat :catroar: calling. It is time to lick :p it's fur.
 
Last edited:
Luv's Ya Ikey

You are the one who changed my Whispurrrr into a content, loving purrrrrrrrrr.
I can't believe how you made this old gal feel like a young chic....My G-Spot and I love you to pieces. Keep up the great work!!!

So you 60ishes and over - sex is fantastic at any age. Ike and I wish all of you the thrills and fun we have.

It's so beautiful to feel sleepy kisses on your shoulders and back. You moan softly, get a quick glimpse of the clock ... it's 3:30 AM. You smile, turn over in bed, put your arms around each other, and make love until 6, fall back to sleep until 8, wake up, love again, and maybe finally get out of bed around 11. See what all you hard working young people have to look forward to when you retire...and you thought it would be all fishing, reading, and TV.......babes, get the G-Spot going now and you will never grow old in spirit.

Always Smiling.............Whispurrrr
 
Mr.G said:
It is cool enough to introduce this to the younger crowd but about the biggest thrill I get are posts and IM's from the "over 60" (some WELL over) crowd who report that not only have they discovered the Technique works WELL for them but sexually they often feel like teenagers again. WOW!!
(snip)
mumble mumble ... writing ad in local paper seeking more "research" subjects with good cardio, nice ass .... etc.
mumble ....

A few thoughts running through my mind now:
•I DO NOT want to run into my parents here
•Its probably not polite to pick up guys just to try this with, esp if your heart is elsewhere...
•I could get a few research subjects together here, all we'd need a man with REALLY strong thumbs! Maybe we could all pitch and buy him a ticket, LOL!
 
MR G said:
Try this. I know some of you have already but for those who haven't it just blow your minds.

THE TECHNIQUE

Quick Backgrounder

The G&A Spot(s) are a bunch of nerve clusters which trigger endorphines (natural painkillers) during child birth. These nerve concentrations are below the surface and protected. The clit is not protected and the nerves are right on the surface. Any guy who tries to handle a clit roughly usually gets a heel up the side of his head. The GSpot is different. Once it has been triggered you can NOT treat it like a clit. Beat it up! Guys have been taught to be gentle with "that " area. Yes for the clit. NO for the G&A's.

Basic Technique ideas:

#1: Make sure she goes for a tinkle (urinates) just prior to this. The best way to “experiment ” is for the woman to relax over a bunch of pillows, face down, bum up in the air and legs comfortably wide apart. In that position with her guy either at the side, straddling one leg or sort of in the middle, the best way is with his thumb - inserted and pointing down towards the bed. If you press the thumb into the vagina until the heel of the thumb is pressing into her lips the GSpot will be right under the fat part at the end of your thumb. It’s no harder to find than that. It is a small bump roughly the same size as that fat part at the end of your thumb too so it feels a little like there’s another thumb pressing back. (ALL women have this - all women may not react the same way) Start to rub it. You can rub like you’re trying to get a spot out - back and forth or sideways or in a circular motion - it doesn’t matter. DO NOT do it too hard at first but once it puffs up and gets a little hard, that's when you can get rough with it. She'll feel like she has to go for a pee about then. Ignore her. Hold her down. Tell her to go ahead. Ladies you aren't going to pee. It just comes from some kind of build-up and "about to release" feeling. Just hang on and tell him harder or faster to increase that feeling. The first time or two it takes a few minutes. Once you've done it a few times you can usually get the first orgasm in under two minutes - no matter what and then repeats every 30 seconds to a minute for as long as she can stand it. An average night means between 8 and 15 giant "O's". A marathon brings between 35 and 50 !!! Trouble walking the next day but Man) Man is it worth the shakes the next day.

#2 is: when you've triggered an orgasm, wait about 30 seconds, maybe a minute (no more)and then start again. Just as hard. Right away. It'll happen over and over as many times as you repeat it. DO NOT BE GENTLE !! Depending on what kind of shape she’s in, a slightly longer wait between orgasms is wise(ie. let her start to breathe again). My friends described those orgasms as like being hit by a train. It seems to involve the entire body. If they’ve never had a GSpot orgasm they are going to be amazed. When you do it to them again and again they will be astounded.

At that point an option that they all seem to enjoy is once she knows “that feel” she can climb on and ride you and position herself so that the end of your erection is hitting the same spot your thumb was hitting. She can then have a huge orgasm about every 10 to 20 downstrokes and keep that up until she melts or passes out. Then it’s time to cuddle.

One word of warning, guys, NEVER have her squat over your face, suck her clit and poke her GSPOT with your fingers. She will cum so hard and her pelvic thrusts will be so out of control that she will BREAK YOUR NOSE. Trust me on this. To combine the two (oral on the clit AND Gspot) she should be on her back and your face should be sideways to her.


Let me know if and / or how it worked for you.

I have these during sex, vaginal or anal. They so rock! :D
 
Parents

Noor said:
A few thoughts running through my mind now:
•I DO NOT want to run into my parents here

Wouldn't it make you happy to know your parents were still enjoying all aspects of life, even those found in "here?"

Big hug and a smile for you....(I really understand what you are saying...my kids would die if they read what I wrote....hummmmmmmmmm, or maybe not)
 
Whispurrrr said:
Noor said:
A few thoughts running through my mind now:
•I DO NOT want to run into my parents here

Wouldn't it make you happy to know your parents were still enjoying all aspects of life, even those found in "here?"

Big hug and a smile for you....(I really understand what you are saying...my kids would die if they read what I wrote....hummmmmmmmmm, or maybe not)

Thanks for the hug and the smile Whispurrrr

As far as I know, ie. the last time I was visiting with them, they seemed to be enjoying all aspects of life pretty well. I am more concerned with my privacy, lol!
 
Noor said:
A few thoughts running through my mind now:
•I DO NOT want to run into my parents here
•Its probably not polite to pick up guys just to try this with, esp if your heart is elsewhere...
•I could get a few research subjects together here, all we'd need a man with REALLY strong thumbs! Maybe we could all pitch and buy him a ticket, LOL!

I wish to nominate but I also use fingers if thumbs get tired, this method works well for me, BANDIT :heart: & our new play mate who is still on a high after finding out she does have a working G spot that gets her squirting as well as she can get BANDIT's :heart: G spot working in the same way.
 
Gil_T2 said:
I wish to nominate but I also use fingers if thumbs get tired, this method works well for me, BANDIT :heart: & our new play mate who is still on a high after finding out she does have a working G spot that gets her squirting as well as she can get BANDIT's :heart: G spot working in the same way.


LOL! just who all are you nominating here, Gil? You, Bandit and the new play mate? Perhaps a ticket to Sydney is the way to go?
 
Going to try it agian this weekend butuse plenty or foreplay first - didn't do that last time - oops - to eager :-D
Andy
 
Hmmm....maybe there has to be a thread that has registered fingers, and the know how of this G talent.

Now ones that are willing to have big thumbs, and fingers, and be able to ride it out threw those marvelous contractions, and maybe ones that can do oral at the same time (with out squashing your head like a melon), it does sound like this is a good idea.

With having one that is well lets say a good student you can take anyone into this realm of G gasm, just have to be patient with the student, and let them enjoy what is there gift to have. Warm them up properly, and then rock and roll with that spot, finding that spot, and then letting them enjoy it to it’s fullest, and that fluid that expels out if she squirted is even better to enjoy.

So I will raise my hand as to having 2 perfectly good thick thumbs, and some willing fingers…hmmm...and maybe just one that will be the model for this, ladies any takers... ;)
 
Yup

Sometimes you have to T E A S E it outta them. Don't forget if she's never experienced this type of orgasm before she doesn't know where she's going or what she should be feeling. I know it sounds weird but tiztrue. I've got couples in their teens to their 80's telling me the uild up the FIRST time can be anywhere from KaaBOOO ( or EUREEEKA) within a minute or two all the way to a scary 20 minutes of not knowing WTF their body is experiencing.

Once this happens then it's a hole (sic) new ball game and the body is "trained" from then on BUT the first time is hard for many. If it doesn't happen right away (first 2 to 5 minutes and don't pound her until you KNOW she's cummin) STOP and PLAY at other stuff - normal stuff so she comfortable ... turned on but not expected to "perform" either. Unnerstan?


HOW about some posts on variations. Use your imaginations. How do YOU make it different for her? Anybody tried tiny ginger shards in her bum while you build her up to a good head of steam - or just a good head .... There MUST be more pervs out there who can share some kinky scenes or variations so other can try them or expand on that theme. Halloween is cuming ... so's Thanksgiving. There MUST be some serious gobblins / gobbling happening. Any of you suffering broken noses? Sprained thumbs. Loss of appetite? DEEhydration? Let's SHARE ....
 
Hi Mr G.
Will certainly spend mor etime on getting her in the mood next time. Think i rushed it a little lst time.
I'll repost back in a week
Andy
 
There is nothing more fufilling than being able to bring a woman off like this. They cum so hard that you cannot touch them until they are done :nana:
 
I discovered this before I heard about Mr. G

A couple of months ago a woman came into my life, we enjoy sex in a variety of ways, but I could never make her cum. She would get so far with clit stimulation and then have to stop me. She sort of said that it was because of a bad relationship she had had many years ago. I was never convinced.

My friend does not normally drink alcohol, but she does like wine and lemonade. We had a weekend together recently and I felt that she wanted to get a little tipsy. We were in bed playing and drinking and while I can't remember exactly when it happended, all hell suddenly let loose!

I had been playing with her clit, her vagina area had become swollen and a "rough walnut bit" came into prominence, I began to rub it, hard, she did not mind, I am not a gentle lover and was in my element, I realised she was about to cum, and then water began spurting everywhere, I kept rubbing, she kept spurting, again and again, I was laughing and she was screaming "fucking 'ell", she does not normally swear. This went on for well over two hours.
After, we talked and it became obvious that she had found out about this before, but had always been afraid of the mess it made of the bed, the bed was soaked through. We have now ordered an incontinent cover for the bed.

I needed to know more, did a couple of searches and there was a mention of Mr. G. I suspect my friend's body is just more attuned to this "activity" than most women. Anyway, I have never had so much fun for years, and my friend loves it, we love each other and life is wonderful. Spanking next, have spanked other women but now, spurting and spanking, oh joy!!!!
 
Wrong!!!

""Anyway, I have never had so much fun for years, and my friend loves it ...... ""

Fun?? FUN !!????? This is not FUN. It is SERIOUS RESEARCH. Shame on the both of you for losing your FOCUS. OK .. well, just this once ....

""Spanking next, have spanked other women but now, spurting and spanking, oh joy!!!!""

She'll have to be in good shape to endure this double-whammie (pardon the punz) activity for anything more than a few minutes but this too is serious research so no silly-ass giggling or feeling like a billion bucks just cuz you made her flood the basement again.

On a slightly more serious note ... some women's bods seem "tuned" to this and react almost immediately. Other's need coaxing and teasing to get there but once there it is an easy place to return to. Even with the incredible G-Gasms that can go on literally for hours it IS a fun thing to do to incorporate all kinds of variations what you're doing. I don't think any woman could get bored with being made to cum over and over again but it's fun changing the scene all the time so she's always in a state of arousal, surprise and excited expectation. I'm told that virtually any change of pressure, angle and implement (fingers/thumbs/toys) actually changes the feeling of the G-Gasm so each type of G-Gasms CAN feel like a new kind. It's just your job to keep 'em cum'in and to introduce exciting, kinky and perverted variations to the mix.

ALL in the name of RESEARCH.

Enjoy and don't forget to get back and let us know how she enjoyed the research performed on her bum while being G'ed too. That is always an interesting read.
 
RSfocus said:
A couple of months ago a woman came into my life, we enjoy sex in a variety of ways, but I could never make her cum. She would get so far with clit stimulation and then have to stop me. She sort of said that it was because of a bad relationship she had had many years ago. I was never convinced.

My friend does not normally drink alcohol, but she does like wine and lemonade. We had a weekend together recently and I felt that she wanted to get a little tipsy. We were in bed playing and drinking and while I can't remember exactly when it happended, all hell suddenly let loose!

I had been playing with her clit, her vagina area had become swollen and a "rough walnut bit" came into prominence, I began to rub it, hard, she did not mind, I am not a gentle lover and was in my element, I realised she was about to cum, and then water began spurting everywhere, I kept rubbing, she kept spurting, again and again, I was laughing and she was screaming "fucking 'ell", she does not normally swear. This went on for well over two hours.
After, we talked and it became obvious that she had found out about this before, but had always been afraid of the mess it made of the bed, the bed was soaked through. We have now ordered an incontinent cover for the bed.

I needed to know more, did a couple of searches and there was a mention of Mr. G. I suspect my friend's body is just more attuned to this "activity" than most women. Anyway, I have never had so much fun for years, and my friend loves it, we love each other and life is wonderful. Spanking next, have spanked other women but now, spurting and spanking, oh joy!!!!

I'd never experienced this before Master Gil showed me that yes I have a G spot - and it took less than a minute for me to squirt that first time :eek: He has been known to stimulate me and then back off, until when I finally do cum it's like a tap has been turned on. If He then spanks my clit - well then it tends to spray everywhere :eek:

We have two or three thick towels folded underneath me, and I've been known to soak through the lot.... :eek:
 
RSfocus said:
Spanking next, have spanked other women but now, spurting and spanking, oh joy!!!!

Definitely on my list of what to do next, that's for sure. Considering doing a RP situation around it.
 
Not trying to get too technical here... but how close to the entrance of the vagina is the thumb meant to press down? nearer the entrance or deeper inside? I thought I felt the "wee sensation" – similar to what Mr G stated – nearer the entrance... my boy reckon it was deeper insider. We tried both and I still stand by my estimate, but just looking for confirmation. We didn't quite get there... but DAMN it was close and nothing I've ever felt before... I made a mess and am seriously dehydrated. :(
 
we are ALL different

Thank GOD!! Go with what feels good and what feels like it is causing the sensation of a buildup of pleasure AND pressure. It may feel right to him but if you feel more in a lower location or wherever then TELL HIM. He needs to know what YOU'RE feeling not necessarily what his thumb feels.

If you got close your first time the second or third outtta DOIT. Good luck.
 
oh – don't get me wrong, this wasn't an argument.... I was up for experimenting and testing out your technique/theory... deeper in or further out... all good and it was needed to decided what felt the best... you do need a test ride before you buy your set of wheels. All I can say is I hope we attempt it on a regular basis... haven't O'd yet... but I'll let you know when it hits.
 
Bandit58 said:
I'd never experienced this before Master Gil showed me that yes I have a G spot - and it took less than a minute for me to squirt that first time :eek: He has been known to stimulate me and then back off, until when I finally do cum it's like a tap has been turned on. If He then spanks my clit - well then it tends to spray everywhere :eek:

We have two or three thick towels folded underneath me, and I've been known to soak through the lot.... :eek:


gspot.jpg


Ladies explore your self, find it & enjoy it. :D
 

Attachments

  • wetsheets1.jpg
    wetsheets1.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 1,884
Last edited:
Squirt Pads

My 74 yr old lover and I have discovered that...geeeeezzzzzzzzz, I hate to use the term, but incontinence pads work the best for us. The bottom of the pad is vinyl and the top is quilted, much like a mattress pad. We get the ones with "ears" that tuck under the mattress, but there are different sizes. Look for them in your Carol Wright or Dr Leonards catalogs or their sites on the web. They are washable and very absorbent. Being a squirter at 70 is FANTASTIC. I just started(for the 1st time) a few weeks ago; thanks to my wonderful new partner who knows all about G Spots and how to make mine sing in the rain.
Isn't life great??????????????? Always smiling..............

PS............ Neither of us is incontinent
 
Whispurrrr said:
My 74 yr old lover and I have discovered that...geeeeezzzzzzzzz, I hate to use the term, but incontinence pads work the best for us. The bottom of the pad is vinyl and the top is quilted, much like a mattress pad. We get the ones with "ears" that tuck under the mattress, but there are different sizes. Look for them in your Carol Wright or Dr Leonards catalogs or their sites on the web. They are washable and very absorbent. Being a squirter at 70 is FANTASTIC. I just started(for the 1st time) a few weeks ago; thanks to my wonderful new partner who knows all about G Spots and how to make mine sing in the rain.
Isn't life great??????????????? Always smiling..............

PS............ Neither of us is incontinent

So glad to hear that in your 70s your still discovering the joys of sex.
 
Back
Top