cum in mouth?

i love it both ways , i like it when my man has his cock all the way in and shoots his cum to the back of my throat and sometimes he will rest his cock on my lips and spurt it on my tongue so i get the full taste of his cum ,i love it both ways and yes i always swallow ,it would be such a waste not to and i love the taste and the feel of it sliding down my throat.

i love it both ways , i like it when my man has his cock all the way in and shoots his cum to the back of my throat and sometimes he will rest his cock on my lips and spurt it on my tongue so i get the full taste of his cum ,i love it both ways and yes i always swallow ,it would be such a waste not to and i love the taste and the feel of it sliding down my throat.

Wish you were my wife. In 7 years she's never let Me blow in her mouth. Deep or on her tongue... :(

Wish you were my wife. In 7 years she's never let Me blow in her mouth. Deep or on her tongue... :(

Sometimes I think; This is the reason married men look for another guy too suck there cock. I'm in the same boat.

Though when I was doing it (sucking cock), I'd swallow, hold it just in my mouth and wait for the splash down on my tongue or go for the facial. :eek:;)

Last edited:
I've sucked a fair ammount of dicks in my time, and for the majority of them I've let them cum in my mouth, and when I do I always swallow. Most of the time of course they tell me they're ready to blow and expect me to pull off, I absolutely love that look of pleasant surprise on their face as I milk their shaft for all I'm worth.

That happened to me once, my play bud was sucking me and I told him I was going to cum giving him the chance to decide what he wanted to do and he just kept bobbing his head up and down until I exploded in his mouth and he swallowed every drop..That man could suck a cock, makes me hard just thinking about it :)

Strutting like a cumslut

wouldn't it be fun to make someone think, just before orgasm, that you didn't want them to cum in your mouth. then just as the pangs of disappointment sets in, put your mouth round it and swallow the lot.

###

Nice erotic thought, Greeneye

I'm dressed and strutting in front of you wearing my black Italian 15 denier black stockings, 5 inch strappy green high heels, precum dripping from my cockclit as I watch your cock harden

You are stroking as I tease you continually, but finally just walk up to you, get down on my knees and give you the best blow job you have ever had. Swallowing all your cum and begging for seconds if I can get you hard again

Let you watch me ride my 9 inch dildo, so your cock hardens almost immediately

What a pleasure to be your little slut

:kiss:

Allana

Last edited:
Can I be next?

Smokin' hot pic!
###

Nice erotic thought, Greeneye

I'm dressed and strutting in front of you wearing my black Italian 15 denier black stockings, 5 inch strappy green high heels, precum dripping from my cockclit as I watch your cock harden

You are stroking as I tease you continually, but finally just walk up to you, get down on my knees and give you the best blow job you have ever had. Swallowing all your cum and begging for seconds if I can get you hard again

Let you watch me ride my 9 inch dildo, so your cock hardens almost immediately

What a pleasure to be your little slut

:kiss:

Allana

On my face, in my mouth, or anywhere. As long as he can make nice big messes or fill my mouth I'm fine.

Oh do I ever need a man.

wouldn't it be fun to make someone think, just before orgasm, that you didn't want them to cum in your mouth. then just as the pangs of disappointment sets in, put your mouth round it and swallow the lot.

Btw, I love doing this.

As a lifelong cocksucker, my most favorite thing is being very intensely throat fucked. I love the deliriously erotic sensation of being utterly dominated by cock. I like the feeling of a thick cock being forced so deep in my throat that I'm unable to breathe!! And I LOVE feeling the cock expanding and pulsating in my throat as he's cumming with his cock stuffed all the way down. The only problem is that with it that far down, I don't get to taste his cum and I love both the taste and the creamy consistency of cum.

Last edited:
As a lifelong cocksucker, my most favorite thing is being very intensely throat fucked. I love the deliriously erotic sensation of being utterly dominated by cock. I like the feeling of a thick cock being forced so deep in my throat that I'm unable to breathe!! And I LOVE feeling the cock expanding and pulsating in my throat as he's cumming with his cock stuffed all the way down. The only problem is that with it that far down, I don't get to taste his cum and I love both the taste and the creamy consistency of cum.

Very hot image. I've yet to suck my first real cock but I love the idea of being dominated by a guy pushing deep into my throat. Definately want to taste that cum on my first time though! :D

Oh my gosh do I love you. ;):kiss::kiss:

c

I actually love it spilling all out my lips and onto my face as it drains slowly down my throat in sweet drips....

my wife and I usually share mine or I lick it from her pussy.................but really anxious to get it straight from a nice hard cock and yes....I will swallow.

who likes having cocks cum in their mouth? do u swallow?
do u prefer it to shoot into ur mouth from a few inches away, or the head of the cock on ur tongue so u dont waste a drop?
i cant wait for my first cock and most of all facial cumshot. id like to try both ways i mentioned above.
how do you like your cum?

i like a guys cock resting on my bottom lip when he cums so i get the full taste and feel of it before i swallow .

Last time i sucked a good dick, I was at a party and was taken by surprise. I didnt think he wanted to see it through. Maybe it was so good he was just prolonging it by pulling out repeatedly. I got a good rithym going, he grabbed my head, shoved it down my throat and unloaded.

I love it like that, force his cock deep down and unload. I do enjoy tasting my buddies cum though. My preference is to swallow and enjoy every drop but teasing is so much fun as well. Ultimately though I like to get the reward for a job well done. Although I love to swallow and don't like to waste a drop, a cum facial is nice from time to time and I do still fantasize about being the centre boy in a bukkake party, it's definately on my sexual bucket list. I want to be covered in cum from a big group of guys who I've just sucked off.

Last edited by a moderator:
When I had the pleasure...I liked it just outside my mouth... with the chance of it getting on my face....
and I luv'd a warm mouth to cum in....')

Back