The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My alarm might as well be a ringside bell for a title fight between myself and the warm sheets on the bed.

Yes, mate. But who's warming them ?


Sorry, doesn't ring a bell. But then, I have to admit that my interest in legitimate theater tends to be that of the stage hand. Y'all go and put on anything you want but don't mess with the props, y'hear?:D

How very, very true. Me? I was the "Sound man" a job I really enjoyed (all that cutting & splicing and multiple tape recorders). Sometimes it was like being on a Flight Deck.
 
Don't get excited about it. I've got many hours of life classes under my belt and you'd be surprised how many life models aren't much to look at. However, I do have to admit that wrinkly old people are great fun to draw. All the wrinkles that give you 'character' will fascinate an artist as he/she follows them across your face or body. That doesn't mean I like looking at wrinkly, old, naked people . . . just drawing them.:D
 
Don't get excited about it. I've got many hours of life classes under my belt and you'd be surprised how many life models aren't much to look at. However, I do have to admit that wrinkly old people are great fun to draw. All the wrinkles that give you 'character' will fascinate an artist as he/she follows them across your face or body. That doesn't mean I like looking at wrinkly, old, naked people . . . just drawing them.:D

Hey wait a minute, as a wrinkly, old, naked person, I protest. :D
 
Finished watching the Rolex Grand-Am 24-hour at Daytona, now finishing up the last scene for my draft.
 
In rehearsal ALL-DAY yesterday... that's not supposed to happen until NEXT Sunday. At least we're looking better now. I'm looking forward to being able to sleep again.
 
All you have to do now is await the time of the real 24-hr race: Le Mans.

I've raced both courses and Daytona with the full infield layout is harder to drive and harder on equipment. Le Mans does have history though.
 
Those 24-hour races are just too much for me. I get bored about halfway through certain courses in Formula 1 races, so when Le Mans comes on, I head for the mall.

Okay, what I said about sleeping? I might be looking forward to being able to eat regularly a bit more. Nine hours yesterday and I had a slice of pizza, a bowl of chili, a slice of cheesecake and a few chocolate-covered mints.

Then again, we did get a break in which I managed to get some writing done!
 
"I love participating in theatre... I love participating in theatre... I love...."

Seriously, I truly do. I'm also fortunate to be with a great group of people who love all aspects of the theatre and to have made some wonderful friends there. We open our show in one week and I feel almost as good about this one as I did my first with this troupe.

It's funny being in a show set in Victorian England. My last show, I was onstage in a dressing gown with a swimsuit underneath the entire time. Before that, I played a stripper with two left feet and a tin ear. The next shows I plan on auditioning for, like this one, will also have me fully dressed onstage. Weird.

So, coffee's brewing and there are fresh muffins available. How's everyone doing?
 
*Stumbles in zombie-like*

Cofffffeeee, coffffeeee. Mmmm, thaaannnk yyyooouuu Annnnaaaa.
 
No sweat.
I actually learned something from it.

It is now evening [late evening here]. A glass of something, perhaps ?

It was a good story, Bear. Thanks.

A light shiraz here and the night off from rehearsing. I'm thinking a fire might be appropriate.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top