Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow.. seems things have changed here in the month and half I have been gone!
I see my little Mojo is still here... kisses Darlin! As for the rest, I am not sure what to make of it. Each thread has its own direction, but is this one losing it's own?

Good morning daddy Mi. Yes, lots has changed. Some of us are still around :)

This thread will always be about the Daddy love!!! :heart::kiss:

Ok so plenty of you pervs like the daddy daughter thing obvously but it seems like most people want that role play to be gentle. Does anybody but me like the idea of calling a guy daddy/being called daddy during rough sex? :eek:

Please remember im talking about GROWNUPS role playing FANTASY not an actual abuse situation ok?

That's how it always is at my house! :) Daddy does it rough--I'm not his little princess, I'm his slut. ;) With all the accompanying spankings, humiliation, and all the other delicious agony he inflicts . . . ugh, all day to wait until he comes home. . .

Good morning Daddies! :kisses:

Have a lovely day! :rose:

(I'm gonna be over here trying to hide from Monday morning.)

That's how it always is at my house! :) Daddy does it rough--I'm not his little princess, I'm his slut. ;) With all the accompanying spankings, humiliation, and all the other delicious agony he inflicts . . . ugh, all day to wait until he comes home. . .

Your daddy is one very luck man to have such a complying slut! Ahhh, the anticipation of a good spanking... mmmmmmm

Oh, don't let me mislead you--I'm known to be quite rebellious and difficult. But I just think that makes it all the hotter when I can no longer summon the strength to be defiant. . .

Ok so plenty of you pervs like the daddy daughter thing obvously but it seems like most people want that role play to be gentle. Does anybody but me like the idea of calling a guy daddy/being called daddy during rough sex? :eek:

Please remember im talking about GROWNUPS role playing FANTASY not an actual abuse situation ok?

This actually is MUCH more what I like than guys treeating me like a princess or wanting Daddy/daughter play to involve diapers and sippy cups (shudder). I am VERY turned by oldr men who know how to take charge and how to handle a girl like me. If they want me to call them Daddy, or Sir, or just keep my mouth gagged the whole time.....its all good!

This actually is MUCH more what I like than guys treeating me like a princess or wanting Daddy/daughter play to involve diapers and sippy cups (shudder). I am VERY turned by oldr men who know how to take charge and how to handle a girl like me. If they want me to call them Daddy, or Sir, or just keep my mouth gagged the whole time.....its all good!
Promises, promised, CuteBrat. LOL Godd to "see" you sweetie!!!

Wow

I had no idea so many people liked this :D i really like the idea, sometimes when im touching myself i imagine a big strong guy forcing himself into me while i whimper & struggle & tell him how much it hurts, calling him Daddy and he holds me down & says Daddy has to punish me cuz I've been such a bad lil girl. :eek:

I had no idea so many people liked this :D i really like the idea, sometimes when im touching myself i imagine a big strong guy forcing himself into me while i whimper & struggle & tell him how much it hurts, calling him Daddy and he holds me down & says Daddy has to punish me cuz I've been such a bad lil girl. :eek:

I think we may be sisters! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back