What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lake Tinkiller here we come.

Sunscreen check
Alcohol check
Sunscreen check
Water wings check
Swim trunks check
Wife check
Friends check
Boat check
Skis check
Sunscreen check
Steaks for dinner check
Margarita mix check
Sunscreen check

I think we are set. Hope everyone who it applies to has an awesome fucking 4th. This is my favorite holiday of the year.

Good times
 
*sigh* I feel like I opened a big can of worms (in a manner of speaking) by registering here... :rolleyes:
Ehhhh not really remember it is a porn board!! You don't have to respond to anything you don't want to like I said delete can be your best friend lol
 
I hope everyone has a safe and awesome 4th of July!! Hooked up to the boat with a shit load of fireworks for the kiddos to shoot from the middle of the lake!!!
 
When spiders mate the mate spider weaves a strand, then steps off and plucks that strand. The vibration is what calls the female.

I'm curious about that chord.
 
I always thought that it was understood that, at a certain point/size, bras were no longer optional..... but completely nessesary.

It was sad today. I was sitting at the fine scotish restraunt (don't ask, my stomach is still upset at me) and this girl walks in. She's quite a bit younger than me, I'd have said 20ish.... and she had a stunningly beautiful face, and from the back, her physique was to die for, nice curves - but not to much. Then she turned around. She was probably a DD maybe larger, it was hard to tell. These, however, were not the perky, stand on their own kind of breasts (does that even happen with DD+ ?) - no, they were hanging well past her ribs... and made her seem rather unattractive from the front.

Such a sad end to such a yummy young lady....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top