La Belle et la Bête - (see OOC thread)

Sweetp4u

Mischief Maker
Joined
Aug 22, 2001
Posts
14,730
Lady Alina Micella Dragoi (Ah-leen-ah)
The year 1877, in the Carpathian Mountains of Romania.

One Score and Five, (25 years) time seemed to pass much greater than it had right to do. One can not control the time any more than Adam could have controlled Alina. Not for the inability of trying, he merely did not understand her. Had he ever understood woman? He may have been created first, but his thinking was always that of a wee babe. A simple man, with no insight nor goals beyond his own pleasures. She had not been the Eve that had been Adam's ideal life mate, but she was not discarded as if she were some of the rubbish that had been.

The trip would be long, treacherous on narrow windy road. Through biting cold winds and howling wolves which seemed to chase the carriage as he raced along. Outside the wooden box, the long dead fingers of charred remains reached towards the heavens, a place she knew where there was no mercy there in. Rich lush forest fought it's battle to heal, but it had not swallowed it's dead that rest nearest to the road. A fire had taken much, but not all. Still.. There is something beauitful when she looked out over the blackened remains, still standing proud and roots deep. Defiant, just as she.

Where there is will, there is a way.

Landscape passed without notice, lost in reverie of past, present and never of the future. She had been called many things, Lilith first. Adam's first wife, God's first failure, the Original Sin and never ashamed of that fact. She had traded her knowledge of what was for a bargain she would never live to regret. Bestowed a gift many called curse but to her .. a kiss. And live, she would.

She had numerous gifts, ageless beauty and immortality to name but a few. She had lost count of the centuries, but she never lost memories of the many passions, experiences. She has been nothing to no one and has achieved everything just as well. A Queen, Empress, Lady, and Dia'vol. (demon) She has been called Strigoi (witch), Nosferatu (the undead), Goddess, lover, foe, friend and even wench; To name but a few. Her titles and name has changed more times than the number of beings living upon this round earthly mass. And to spite it all, she was still here.

Unpainted peach hued lips curled up into a smirk, little crows feet crinkling at the corner of her honey brown eyes in amusement of her thoughts. She looked to be approaching what men considered to be too old for marriage. Assuming she were always a window of someone, a Lady or royalty from some where. It mattered not, to you she would look to be in the prime of her life. A thirty something, confident woman. With full breast and hips, she was shapely and strong. Far stronger than any would suspect, but she was one lusty demoness. Succubi.

Families in the village would be settling down about now to eat their meager meals and ask about each person's day, or some other mundane nonsense. Evening chores would be about done when she did arrive, it is how she wanted it to be. She had little time and the sooner they got there, handled their bargain payment and started back for hearth, the better. While going to town was a quick trip, being the slope was in their favor, the climb back would not be as swift nor kind.

Josef came to mind, she had not given him thought until then, when she was within the hour of his farm, his family and lovely wife. He had four daughters to care for as well as his wife when he had come to her all those years ago, begging for a remedy for their ailments. A sevier fever was taking lives of every one and no one knew how to save a single soul who it ravaged. Had not batted an eye when she said she wanted the pick from his family of one son. Josef assumed he would father none as all boys had died and he had nothing but beautiful miniatures of their mother. Readily he agreed and now he had four strapping sons. Those last four born of the couple's brood of thirteen, were all sons.

Truth be told, Josef had no idea his wife had come to Alina asking for help with fertility either. She had to wonder what the men would look like now, as all were to be denied wives until she made her choice. Last year the youngest turned twenty, and now it was time to pay the family her visit.

What if they were all hideous toads?!

Expression soured a bit, but she would make use of one son in some manner. If not for her own, then perhaps a grounds keeper or groomer? She could recall Josef vaguely, a large man with large hard-working hands. He was handsome enough but his wife was almost ethereal in appearence. She had studied those little girls as well as the mother and could see the blood ties would be stronger and more favorable to their mother than their father. Would these men be feminine too? She had a small hope it would not be the case, merely their mother's beauty on the very appealing body of their father. She had gifted the wife with only the strongest of Josef's seed, each time she visited in the night. What was her name? Well, it too did not matter, 'Josef' had given his wife the sons she so desperately desired and now payment was due.

The farm was lit up, the barn doors were wide open and cattle were giving off a smell that was really quite offensive. Embroidered cloth in hand as furs were pushed aside, she stepped from the carriage to stand in a dirt flat yard. Ignoring the stillness that seemed to have taken the bustle out of this farm's life, she handed her driver her travelling cloak. All stood, staring at her as if she had two heads and snakes coming from some where uncomfortable. Her driver moved to shut the door and stand quietly in wait.

"Josef." She called his name, her lips smiling as the two older parents stood staring at her as if she were a ghost, a nightmare come to life. And perhaps, she were. Honey brown found ice blue under bushy dirt clung brows and then the sweet ocean breeze of his wife, Camillia. That was her name, had almost forgotten until she saw those eyes once again. "Camillia." A nod of regal nature tipped her dark head as she gave the now old woman a warm smile. Their faces were that of shock, then horror and then fear.

So they had forgotten after all.

"I believe we have business, Josef." The chill in her words would bite down to the soul of any god fearing man, or demon. Her smile evaporated with their cold fearful silence, she could almost hear their screams of denial and shouts to flee roaring loudly in their empty little heads. But she knew they would not give in, but it may take a moment for them to over come such fears and greet her properly.

"Yes.. Of course." Nervous hands brushed up and down his worn trousers and goat skin coat. "Take everyone inside." He murmured to his wife, but then he stopped and called to his four sons to go into the barn.
"Please Lady Dragoi.." Camillia's words found her, the woman ghost white and trembling. "Is there not something we can offer as pay-"
"CAMILLIA!" Barked her husband, giving no quarter to his wife, his love. As she did not understand the bargain Josef made, nor would she ever. But he knew, and Alina knew. "Take the girls inside." She could feel the pain lance the woman, but those eyes said it all. Camillia should have expected something at some point, repayment must be made. Life was hard, Alina knew it more than most.

"Do not fear for your sons, Camillia. One will be well cared for, educated, clothed and give so much more in life than he would get here.. Or anywhere else for that matter." A bright smile split over white even teetch , but Alina's words did little to soothe. Perhaps mothers were just inclined to being overly clingy when it came to their offspring? She did not know, nor wish to. She merely wanted to have her pick and be on her way. When the house door was shut and the young men were in their smelly little barn, she turned to Josef with a single nod.

"I trust that they have been kept from whores and promises of betrothals?" Strides ate up the ground as she moved right to the man and fixed him with a direct stare.

"Yesh, Lahdy" His accent thick and front tooth missing. He whistled a bit when he spoke, he stank of.. some kind of beast and the musk of natural rich soil clung as well. It were not as offensive as when it first reached her senses. He moved with a slow gait, injured or perhaps just worn out? Dismissed it as soon as it came, but she noticed things. Interesting things, large, small and even the most dullest of things, were filed in her mind. A protective habit, to study and notice. It gave her leverage, openings and often it revealed quite the opposite of what one was telling her. It did well to take notice of small things.

Inside the barn were all four sons, one slightly shorter than the rest, but they stood quite tall and equally broad shouldered. Dark eyes turned to her man waiting and gave a solitary nod. The man then pushed from the carriage and also entered the barn. Only her man turned and began to drag the two heavy doors to a resounding heavy thud, closing off the outside world with a near ominous finality.

"Please place them oldest to the youngest son, and instruct them to remove their clothing." Her tone was clipped, serious and the outraged gasps that followed were to be expected, and ignored.

"Quiet!" Josef barked out his order, fixing each with a look but could not quite reach the alpha potential it needed. He was ashamed!
.. How .. quaint.
"Lahdy Dragon.."
"Dragoi." Corrected him, to which the oldest son actually laughed at his father's humiliation.
"A Lady doesh not need to shee a man.." Josef would argue but it were upon deaf ear.

"You made a deal with me." She spoke so all would hear her words. "One son in exchange for healing and keeping your entire family healthy and living. A son of MY choosing, Josef. I would not take a horse without seeing it's teeth, quarters or hooves. I will not take a son I can not see for myself is healthy and strong, as he will be mine for life. The deal was made, my end has more than proven done on my part.... and you gave me your sworn oath." Her words grew quieter and harder, "I can take back the deal I made, and all will perish because of it. OR..." She attempted to smile and ease off her harsh tone and rising irritation, "Or my dear Josef.. you can simply do as needed and we can be on our way in no time."

Moments went by as they stood staring at one another, her words seemed to take the nerve and cockiness out of all in the room. They knew of her, no one did not know of the Dragoi strigoi and they knew her words would come to be true, one way or other.

Would always be true as she, or some thing made sure of it.

The eldest was the first to break the silence by tugging his tunic over his head and tossing it to the hay below. "It be needin' done, an' we wastin' rest tah be 'ere, she aught tah get whut she was promised.." His words weren't nearly as composed as he wanted, they were quite arrogant more than angry. The middle two looked red in the face, both wanting to say something but did not know how, or perhaps even what to say to all they just heard. Josef had not prepared them for her, that much was quite clear.

"It would have been so much easier, Josef.. Had you but been honest." And those words were always in hindsight for many. However none of this would sway her, and not one of them were safe until debt were settled. Her eyes lift to the elder man child as he stood there with arms folded over his paler chest, hip cocked and bare naked. The other three began to slowly follow direction of the eldest son and their father, shucking their clothing off to stand in half boots and no more.

The elder was overly confident, or trying to be, standing flaccid but proud. Maybe he assumed as he was the eldest, that he would be chosen? Handsome as the rest, but he stank of fear.

The second son was angry, shorter but a bit broader than the first. He glared at her as he stood there, aching to cover himself but fighting that urge to cower before a woman. A tick at his jaw line turned his hard look from appealing to tiresome, had the young man found love? She studied his expression, those eyes glaring hatefully at her before moving on.

The next was slimmer than the other three, but he seemed.. off to her. And when asked his name, his response was enough to tell her that he was far too off to ever be what she sought. Quite slow, grown but seemingly beyond mere lack of educating but perhaps hearing or speaking problem.

The last was tall, standing there in silence and his eyes were cast from her. He stood with his hands crossed and one hand fisted as he tried to make himself uncover his flaccid penis. She did sense a little anger, or perhaps it was the humiliation? Maybe hurt his father did not warn them of this event. She was curios his thoughts, wishing for a moment she could hear them just now. He seemed on the brink of .. something, mayhap words? Still he stood silent, waiting.

Stepping back she studied each from the front, beginning at their head on down to small toe. Their eye color, fullness of their mouth, lips. Their nails, fingers and strength as her hands did roam. She moved between them and made one by one open their mouth to see their teeth, for rot and missing. Checked their head for lice or balding, lumps of any abnormality. She inhaled each one's scent and even looked over their uncircumcised cocks. She moved behind them and watch all but the last tense. She ignored their mumblings and grunts, ignored the oldest sons provocation to try and rile her or gain attention.

"You will be well taken care of, regular bathing and proper meals. You will be trained in any subject and every activity I desire you to learn. If it is to dance, you will dance. If it is to read or script, you will be tasked with learning such. If you are to work the gardens, grounds or with my animals, you will be taught and expected to work hard, for life." She spoke as she moved around each young man, gauging their reactions to such news.

"Will one wea'h silky and live castles too?" The older spoke with some snarky bit of disgust, but he stared only at her chest while doing so. Remarks she ignored, noting that this son would be in hell if he ever truly had need of her services and pay dearly for it.

"You will also learn when to speak and when to remain silent."

Each had strong muscles to which she felt, each had wide shoulders and unscathed virgin backs. Each one was handsome, and one was simple minded. The eldest had a cock that would not please a goat and the youngest one was hung rather well. He would not look at her however, as he stared ahead and averted his gaze when she came round. Perhaps she was too quick to judge his mood and mannerisms, but it was he she smiled upon. Something about him, his features, build and mannerisms.

"I will take this one" She stood before the youngest, ignoring any protests of the room and smiled even brighter. "What was his name?"
"Nicolae."
 
Last edited:
IC: Nicolae Moldovan

The Moldovan farm was among the largest in the valley nestled between The peaks of the southern Carpathian mountains in Romania near the border with Hungary, but what is known across the world as the country of Transylvania, home of many of the things that go bump in the night. The Bistrita river flowed through it from its birthplace high upon the mountain slopes in the north south past the village of Oradea through Josef Moldovan's farm.

It was now one of the most successful farms in the valley, and Nicolae's father knew it was in part if not completely due to a bargain made with the infamous Countess Dragoi. That was twenty-five years ago and Josef Moldovan and his wife Camilla had flourished since. The farm exceeded its harvest every year. both Josef and Camilla became respected figures among the villagers, his daughters married some of the wealthiest and most influential men in the valley, and since the bargain Camilla had born four sons.

Dimir was the oldest and he while handsome was arrogant. He was also a bully to his younger brothers. Aurel the second oldest unknown to everyone but his brothers had pursued the daughter of village-endangering the bargain, then there was Alexandru who's dream was the priesthood, and finally there was the baby of the Moldovan clan who had just seen his nineteenth birthday.

It came as a shock when a carriage came down the winding road from castle Dragoi into the valley. Word spread like wildfire ahead of it as the carriage traveled towards the Moldovan farm. Josef and Camilla had hoped Countess Dragoi had forgotten them, but knew this was the day their bargain with her would be paid.

Nicolai and his four brothers were working in the barn when she arrived. They stood frozen where they had stopped working watching her. Was this the day they would be chosen to fulfill their parents' bargain with Lady Alina Dragoi?

It was then that Nicolai got his first look at her. The infamous Demon Countess, Lady Dragoi. She was shorter and curvier than the tales to frighten he had heard of her proclaimed, but she was the most beautiful creature he had ever seen. There was an aggressive almost savage confidence in her motions and bearing. It was hypnotic.

"Please place them oldest to the youngest son," She said seriously as if she were debating buying a horse or cattle, "and instruct them to remove their clothing."

They all gasped at those last words. Take off his clothes? In front of other people? In front of a woman?

"Quiet," Father roared, but the look he gave them carried the knowledge of the shame he had thrust upon them. Nicolai's mouth shut tight. Papa would deal with this.

"Lahdy Dragon.."

"Dragoi..." She snapped correcting him, and Dimir laughed, but Dimir was an ass.

Papa came beside her saying low, "A Lady doesh not need to shee a man.."

"You made a deal with me." She spoke so all would hear her words. "One son in exchange for healing and keeping your entire family healthy and living. A son of MY choosing, Josef. I would not take a horse without seeing it's teeth, quarters or hooves. I will not take a son I can not see for myself is healthy and strong, as he will be mine for life. The deal was made, my end has more than proven done on my part.... and you gave me your sworn oath."

They had all known the fate that hung over one of them. They had hoped she had forgotten, but now...hearing it, it was chilling.

Lady Dragoi continued harder more demanding tone, "I can take back the deal I made, and all will perish because of it. OR..." She attempted to smile and ease off her harsh tone and rising irritation, "Or my dear Josef.. you can simply do as needed and we can be on our way in no time."

Her words hung in the air and Papa and her stared at eachother. Nicolae wanted to comfort him and try to explain it to her, but even he knew she would brook nothing more than what she was promised from them.

"It is fine, Papa," He wanted to say, "We shall do as the Lady asks." However before he could Dimir began pulling off his shirt and Alexandru and Aurel follow him. Haltingly Nicolai began to undress as well, his cheeks becoming flame red with embarrassment in front of the first woman he'd ever noticed in that way.

"It would have been so much easier, Josef.." She told Papa coolly, "Had you but been honest."

So here he and his brothers standing naked save for their boots in the mud. Nicolae shook, though he did not know if it was from fear, or humiliation, or excitement, or some complicated mixture of all three.

She began to review each of them from Dimir to Aurel to Alexandru and then Nicolae himself like pieces of meat she was inspecting for sunday supper at the butcher shop in the village.

She was beautiful. She was cruel. She was a contradiction, a conundrum to him. Yet still he was drawn to her. He hoped she picked him over his brothers. He hoped she would find him pleasing. He hoped he could do this, be what she needed-for her.

"You will be well taken care of, regular bathing and proper meals. You will be trained in any subject and every activity I desire you to learn. If it is to dance, you will dance. If it is to read or script, you will be tasked with learning such. If you are to work the gardens, grounds or with my animals, you will be taught and expected to work hard, for life." She announced.

Nicolae gasped eyes wide. Taken from his family to her castle...taught to be one of her servants...part of him was horrified at leaving Papa and Mama but another part wanted that life if no other reason to be closer to Lady Dragoi.

After she had put that ass Dimir in his place she turned to Papa and pointed at Nicolae. "I will take this one. What was his name?"

"Nicolae." His father replied as if hearing from the village doctor that he had a black fever and only days to live.

"Me," He said half in resignation and half in exultation.

"Him," Dimir bellowed, "He is a mouse, barely more than a boy."

His red cheeks burned a brighter red at the disparaging words in front of Lady Dragoi. He noticed both Aurel and Alexandru look at eachother relieved that she had not chose them.

"I will..." He stammered trying to speak to her without sounding a fool but stumbling over the words like a drunken goat, "I will be honored to be a serve you...ah...that is..in your house, Lady Dragon...oh...I mean...Lady Dragoi."

He wanted to dig a hole to hide in before dying of humiliation in front of her.
 
No one knew the Drivers name. It was a source of gossip amongst the women within the estate . Lady Alina knew it, of course, but to everyone else he was just known as the Driver. The truth was the Driver had forgotten his name.

His dead eyes watched as the Lady Alina spoke with Josef about his sons. He watched and said nothing, his place was by the cart with the horses. That was where he was needed. He was fortunate in that he knew his destiny and purpose. Most men walked the Earth forever ignorant. But that had been Alina’s gift and her curse to him. Clarity of perception. To understand the truth about himself.

There were four young men, this time. Four to choose from. This was not the time Alina had come to collect such a toll. There were many who were in his Mistress’ debt. He could remember all the others that had come and gone. Even the one’s he would rather forget. Especially the one’s he would rather forget.

He tried to push that memory away, but it violated his pure mind. It was when she had visited the man and his son. The man, like all the others, had owed her a great debt, and his children were payment of that debt.

His mistress had inspected the son, who stood naked before her. He was eighteen years old, but he had the innocence of a child. The son was well endowed, but that wasn’t what his mistress had been looking for. “This one feels … off. “ Her dark eyes had flashed at the man. “Where is the other?”
“He.. He died me-lady. Horse fell whilst rounding up cattle. He hit his head. There ‘aint no other, just him.”
His mistress had sighed. “Fine, I will find some use for him on the grounds.”

The son had stayed on the estate for two months. Attending to the roses and keeping to himself. But one night, when the rain was thundering against the roof, his mistress had summoned the son to her.

She was seated naked, her legs crossed, on the side of her bed. She had ordered him to remove his garments. Trembling, but unable to take his eyes off this divine creature he obeyed. She manacled him to the bed and used his body. Teasing and torturing him with her breasts, her lips, her whips, before finally lowering herself on him.

The son, inexperienced in the ways of love came almost immediately, and the Driver’s mistress remained unsatisfied. The young man thought he would be punished or chastised. But the Lady Alina simply lay down beside him and began to whisper in his ear.

Her words were dark and terrible and full of truths. The nature of God and the Devil, the follies and weaknesses of men, the crumbling of empires, the joys of sin, but most of all she whispered about him. About what he was.

He shook his head as her cold breath pushed against his ear. Her words assaulted them like knitting needles. On and on she went. Unrelenting. He wept, he screamed, but he listened.

The lady Alina had no need for sleep. She lay next to him, her naked breast pressed against his arm. Her long finger wrapped around his penis. Any time he threatened to fall asleep, he would milk him until he was hard again. But she wouldn’t let him climax, and she never stopped whispering.

At some point after midnight, the son lost his mind. But the Driver’s mistress did not cease whispering, until the rain had stopped and the light from the dawning sun peeked through the windows.

His mistress sat up, a little smile on her face, and unshackled the Driver. She asked him if he wouldn’t mind killing one of the young men who had been fornicating without permission. The Driver had agreed, and after slipping back into his clothes he went to find the servant, and strangled him before sitting down to breakfast.

After that day he became her coachman. Occasionally she was ask him to kill for her, or to have sex with someone, for her entertainment. But since that day, the Driver has never been permitted to visit her again. Not alone.
 
.

Bartholomew watched his good lady exit the gate tower in her carriage, leaving a plume of dust as the carriage made it’s way down into the valley, and the farm in question. Bartholomew knew that his Good lady was off collecting a debt

He returned to the main kitchen, and made himself some coffee and sipped it as he watched one of the young kitchen hands perform her duties. He found her alluring, even though he was old enough to be her father. He often wished what it would be like to father a child and to bring them up, the joys of parenting. But he was also painfully aware of the responsibilities of parenthood.

His coffee finished, he headed out to the blacksmith, to collect the collar and chains, as well as the manacles for his ankles, and wrists of the victim. He arranged for the blacksmith to take them to the carriage yard, warning him not to be late, and best to be prudent and diligent, as he was unsure when the Lady would return.

In the carriage yard, a large wooden barrel was readied, a large storage barrel, it had been adapted to be used as a bath, and was already filled with cold water. Next, he insured that both Alleppo and Castille soaps were at hand.

All he needed now was His Lady’s newest victim.
 
Alina

Nicolae. It meant victorious people, an old name and respected as well. Could it mean that this young man, chaste and ignorant of women and of her, would succeed? She studied him a moment longer, ignoring the eldest' out burst over her choosing. He had stammered a moment, hid his eyes from her and kept from looking directly at her. She knew he had taken a chance to glance her way now and then, whenever he believed she would not take notice nor feel his eyes upon her. It were a good sign, his interest in her and the adoration in his ignorant professions of servitude. Had he any notion of what lie in wait ahead of him?

"Our bargain is satisfied, Josef." Dark eyes turned towards the sire of these four young lads, her smile blossoming across her face, except those dark probing eyes. "I will grant him a few moments to make his departure and bid his mother, sisters a farewell. They may dress now." Regal as can be, turned upon her stubby heel and fixated those warming eyes on her newest acquisition.

"You will not need this." She spoke directly to him, her voice low as her foot kicked the tunic aside. "Cover your bare feet and trousers will be all you will need from this place. Take nothing more." Fingertips lift at his chin as he stood a full head taller than she when his posture was correct. "I do not like to be kept waiting long, boy." She cautioned him, eyes penetrating into his own until he gave affirmation that he understood her. "And I will be waiting." Fingers dropped from him as she took a step back and towards the barn doors. Her driver then moving to open and let her slip through before following.
 
The Driver

83111c04ed73f6f2edf0a67b6b244ba3.jpg


The Driver opened the door for his Lady who swept past. The Driver watched enamoured by her every movement. She seemed to almost glide over the mud. As if the filth of the earth couldn’t touch her. How little it knew.

"Witch!" screamed the eldest of the men. His half naked body ran after the Lady Alina. His arm flailed by his side. As if he meant to strike her down.

The Driver waited until he reached the door and then he swung his arm out in a long arc and struck the fool across the neck. He flipped up and into the air landing in the mud. He held his hands to his throat, coughing.

The driver strode after his Mistress. With his long legs he quickly caught her. He opened the door to the carriage and took her hand, helping her up into the carriage.

When he turned the youngest of the brothers was standing in the doorway looking at his fallen brother. The Driver waited.
 
IC: Nicolae Moldovan

"I will..." He stammered trying to speak to her without sounding a fool but stumbling over the words like a drunken goat, "I will be honored to be a serve you...ah...that is..in your house, Lady Dragon...oh...I mean...Lady Dragoi."

He wanted to dig a hole to hide in before dying of humiliation in front of her.

He turned his eyes away from afraid she would notice him gawking at her beauty and take offense. He would just die if he offended her as a first impression. His blush deepened as he tried to keep his eyes upon the pile of his clothes on the ground in front of him.

However when he thought she wasn't looking his gaze tended to migrate back to the swelling bosom or the wide hips and round buttocks under her dress. He felt like his eyes were being pulled in and wrapped up by her like a spider would to a fly caught in its web. He would pull them back away when he realized he was staring for too long only to find they were entangled within her webbing again.

She ignored his ass of an older brother's words thankfully and turned to Papa. "Our bargain is satisfied, Josef." A warm smile beamed across her face that helped settle Nicolae's nerves. Perhaps she was like one of them after all.

He of course did not notice the way the smile did not quite reach her dark and stormy eyes as she spoke with Papa.

"I will grant him a few moments to make his departure and bid his mother, sisters a farewell," She told Papa, "They may dress now."

His eyes had drifted back up guided by the lines of her gown to the full round swell of her buttocks. He'd never touched a woman's but before. He wondered what Lady Alina's buttocks would feel like under his touch. Would her skin be as smooth and soft as a lamb's like he thought it would. Then when she turned he whipped his eyes away before she could discover just what he had been staring at. If she found out he would just whither up and die right here in the mud.

He jumped when she stepped right in front of him. One shoe lifted and kicked aside his tunic. He looked back up to see her dark eyes pouring into him. "You will not need this," She told him, "Cover your bare feet and trousers will be all you will need from this place."

"I..." He stammered, "Why...I mean yes...thank you...my lady." In truth he didn't know what he was saying. His eyes wavered between hers and the dip in the neckline of her gown. He was lost without answers on what to say with her eyes upon him like this. So he just shut up and hoped she would be merciful on his fumbling self.

"Take nothing more." She said using her hand to take hold of his chin to raise his eyes back to hers, "I do not like to be kept waiting long, boy."

"I..." He swallowed underneath her penetrating eyes and the electric feel of her skin against his with her fingers touching him, "...I won't take very long...my lady."

"And I will be waiting." With that she let him go turned and left for the doors and her waiting carriage and driver.

He watched the sway of her rear as she walked wasting valuable time, but unable to pull away. Eventually though he raced through putting back on his trousers and boots. Then made his goodbyes to Papa then Mama. She cried clutching her baby boy tight as if she would not let him go. Papa had to pull her away so he could go.

When he left the house and began for Lady Dragoi's carriage he found Dimir sprawled out on the ground before the carriage's door struggling to raise back up. He was clutching his throat and gasping for breath.

"Brother," He cried bending down to lift his big brother back onto his feet, "What happened?"

Dimir coughed and wheezed through something unintelligible pointing at Lady Alina's carriage driver.

Who merely stood watching and waiting making no move to help.

"Sir," He said, "My brother is hurt. Do you know why?"

Dimir was an ass and a bully, but he was still Nicolae's brother and he truly did not want anything bad to happen to him.
 
The Driver stared at the half naked Nicolai for a moment before glancing down at his fallen brother, who was still thrashing about in the dirty mud.

“He accidently slipped and punched himself in the neck,” The Driver said. He didn’t smile or grin, and he certainly did not smirk. Too many people smirked. The Driver’s face was deadpan.

He opened the carriage door.
“You are keeping your new mistress waiting. You were told not to do that.” The Drivers voice was like a whip, cracking the young man into action.

He glanced down at the brother who was trying to rise out of the mud. “It is a good thing that the mistress chose a clean brother." His eyes turned to Nicolai and then to the mud at Nicolai's feet and between the house and the horses. "I would hate to get any mud in my carriage.”
 
Lady Alina

A cold chuckle followed the question and answer session, clearly amused by the show. Foolish boy, he had no common sense in that thick head of his. It is too bad the other head wasn't thicker, he was more worthless than teets on a bull. What was his name? Dimitri? Dim wit? Something dim, it made no never mind, she had a schedule to maintain and a new slave to instruct.

The brief remark from her Driver had her eyes swinging down to the boy's feet and she had to agree with that dark displeased look in which her Driver now wore.

"The rear step is suitable for such as he." Her voice would carry beyond the silk and lace hangings partially blocking the side window and her profile from the men just outside. The step at least had a hand hold and a step to which he could stand and travel faster than by foot. The small step in question was a kinder offer than she had intended for the boy's use, if it were not so late, he would have walked behind the carriage, towed otherwise by chain if need be. However, this delay was becoming bothersome. How much could one young man have possibly had to say to his mother?

"Driver, it is time to depart this...." a snarl curled her pretty lips, "place, for good." again, kinder than what she had intended to say. The place stank, was filthy and the hard seat was beginning to make her bottom ache in a manner most displeasing. Pulling a bit of charcoal stick from her small decorative box and a bit of parchment, she wrote a small note for her journal of what she had seen here, and that there would be no more to offer on this farm now that she had the one item worth notice here in.

Saints balls! Was she becoming ill?
 
"Driver, it is time to depart this...." a snarl curled her pretty lips, "place, for good."

The Driver's reaction was immediate. He closed the door to the carriage. Then with curt and efficient movements he stepped up into his seat, lifted the reins and cracked them, sending the horses into a gentle canter. They pulled the carriage slowly in a wide arc through the mud. The wheels sprayed small splatters behind it.

He didn't spare a glance for the servant. If Nicolae was quick he would be able to grab the back handhold, if not, then the driver wouldn't let the carriage pull too far out of sight. The young man would be able to follow behind on foot. It wouldn't be a pleasant journey, for him.
 
.

Bartholomew was ready and waiting. He, together with the blacksmith were sipping fresh Turkish coffee that Kiraz had made for them, at Bartholomew's request.

He found her alluring, her young fresh skin, and her lovely golden olive complexion. He was curious what colour her areola would be, he assumed more of a dark chocolate colour.

The water barrel was ready, as was the fire burning, a tub of hot water warming over the wood and coal that the Blacksmith had prepared. The various chains and collars, cuffs were also ready.

He knew that his good lady would not be long, as he looked up to the lookout guard on the gate tower, no signal as yet.

He turned to wards Kiraz, and chatted.
 
IC: Nicolae Moldovan

"Sir," He said, "My brother is hurt. Do you know why?"

Dimir was an ass and a bully, but he was still Nicolae's brother and he truly did not want anything bad to happen to him.

“He accidently slipped and punched himself in the neck.” Came the man's reply.

"He what," Nicolae said looking down at Dimir clutching his throat but shaking his head at what the man had said. "How did that happen?"

“You are keeping your new mistress waiting." The man said reaching up to the door of the Carriage and swinging open, "You were told not to do that.” The man's tone to that last part snapped at him like a whip.

"Sir," Nicolae attempted to point out bending down to help Dimir up onto his feet, "I am just trying to help my injured brother. Surely Lady Alina would understand..."

“It is a good thing that the mistress chose a clean brother." The Driver sneered looking at Dimir then at Nicolai's muddy boots, "I would hate to get any mud in my carriage.”

Nicolae had decided he did not like this man and was about to confront him when a cold chuckle emerged from inside the carriage, "The rear step is suitable for such as he."

Nicolae looked back to the rear step. There was a handhold, but the step itself seemed narrow and hard to stand on. "But why can't I ride inside the-"

The Driver closed the carriage's door and spun to rise up onto the Driver's bench in the front.

His eyes widened as he realized they were about to leave and if he was not quick they were going to really leave him behind. He glanced over to Dimir and his parents and brothers before rushing to the rear of the carriage. He got his hands on the bar but before he lifted his foot to rise up onto the step he heard the driver crack the reins on the pair of horses and the carriage jolted into motion dragging him behind kicking futilely in the dank mud of the road for purchase.

"Hey," He cried out desperately hanging onto the bar with his hands, "I'm not up onto the step yet. Stop the carriage."

He did not know whether the Driver or Lady Alina heard him, but the carriage did not stop. Instead it continued gaining speed. He was losing his grip. "Help," He cried out again, "I'm going to fall off!"

He was fortunate that the carriage came to a large bump in the road at that time, and vaulted him up high enough in the air to bend his leg up onto the step. He grunted loudly from the effort but was able to haul himself up it. There he clung tightly to the back of the carriage as the Driver drove them on the journey up the valley, past the village and up the winding mountain roads towards the infamous Dragoi castle that would be his new home from now on.
 
The horses set off at an agonisingly slow pace down the muddy road. They wanted to run. To feel the wind on their faces and their muscles flexing as their hooves pounded through the farmlands. But the road was too treacherous. Too many opportunities to get bogged.

The new servant rode behind the carriage in sullen silence. He we still shirtless, and no doubt cold. The driver could feel him glaring. But he needed to remain focused on the road ahead.

The road improved and the driver was able to let the horses loose, but soon had to reign them in again when the road became boggy.

It was a vexing journey until they entered the forest. It was cool in the forest and the driver adjusted his coat. His eyes wandered from the horses to the vegetation around him. That is when he saw it.

Taliaroot. The driver stopped the carriage. "Apologies my lady. We will be delayed only for a moment." The driver stepped down from the carriage and into the brush.

Taliaroot was a favourite ingredient of Bartholomew's. Cooked and prepared correctly the root helped to insight a woman's passions or helped a man find and maintain wood. Sometimes for hours at a time.

The driver pulled out his dagger and dug around in the dirt. He hacked at it a few times and with a mighty pull wrenched it from the ground.

When the driver turned around Nicolae had was staring at him strangely. The driver nodded to him before stepping up into his seat and then set off again.

Finally the road ahead improved.

"Yah!" He cried and the horses took off into a gallop. The wind in his hair it took no time at all to pass through the woods and up the road towards Castle Dragoi.

The butler was enjoying a tea when the driver road the carriage through the gates and came to a stop in front of the blacksmith.

The driver leapt from the carriage. Bartholomew was by his side in a moment ready to greet his mistress home. "For you," the driver said, handing him the root.

Then the Driver opened his mistress door watched her step out.
 
.

Bartholomew saw the signal from the castle guard above the gatehouse.

"IT seems that our good lady's arrival is imminent. Kiraz, thank you for the excellent Turkish coffee, may I request that you make some her her good lady."

He wasn't sure if the Lady would want coffee but what was about to happen wasn't for Kiraz's eyes. The blacksmith and himself added some almost boiling water to the cold water in the barrel, in readiness for the new slave.

He watched her leave the stables yard, as she headed back to the kitchen where she worked, as he and the Blacksmith stood; the sound of the carriage and horses's hoofs on the cobbled roadway that led to the stables.

Bartholomew acknowledged the driver and smiled, the young lad sitting on the back.

As the Driver opened the carriage, Bartholomew, together with the blacksmith approached the back.

In his English accent, he spoke to the boy his voice was soft yet rather commanding, the blacksmith standing next to him, tall and broad, his upper body strength was respected by the guards of the castle.

"Time for a bath and a scrub. Would you be so kind as to climb into the barrel? The water is hot..... Tell me have you ever had a proper bath?" His eyes looked at the slave with a mixture of contempt and curiosity.

"Well?" As Bartholomew spoke, the Blacksmith took a pace forward, to intimidate the boy into behaving.

.
 
Kiraz hummed to herself as she worked. It was nothing fancy, just a simple tune from her homeland that helped her pass the times. Lady Alina had left to pick up her newest acquisition from nearby and had assigned her to make the bed and clean her chambers before going down and helping with the chores in the kitchen.

It was two years ago she had come to this strange place, and not by her choice. Turkey was her home once long ago. Her mother had been the servant Turkish royal court, serving the crown prince himself since he was a young boy. And with grace and dignity as well, taking whatever order was thrown at her from the boy who was only a few years older than Kiraz.

The King had treated both of them well. He had taught Kiraz languages and history and how to read as if she was one of his own. Well, the rumor around the palace is that her mother and the king had lain together for many years before she was born, so it was quite possible the Kiraz was one of his. His kindness towards her was always appreciated and respected.

Kiraz had grown up in the hallways and kitchens of the palace, learning to serve to take orders with the same grace her mother had. First she had started out in the kitchens and then the dining halls. Her life was quite wonderful and worry free. The prince treated her well, as if a friend and not a slave, for they had grown up playing in the halls of the palace together since she could walk.

One day it all changed. The prince had business in a foreign land and told her she was to join him. The thought of the adventure excited her. He had bough her a new outfit, one more fitting of a noble and not a servant. She could remember how beautiful it was and how wonderful the gesture was.
Once they had arrived, things changed. They stayed for a week with the Lady Alina. At first Kiraz feared her. She was beautiful, but stern. Almost as if she was made of glass or plaster. Her eyes were deep and had the sense that she had seen much in her life even though age did not show on her face. The prince had more business in other countries, but this was the end for the girl. The last day of his stay, he escorted her before the lady of the house dress in her new clothing. He had her line her eyes and tint her lips

“My Lady.” He let her step out in front of him. “For you. My favorite slave. A gift to thank you for your hospitality.”

Kiraz felt her heart drop in that moment.

“The only thing I ask is that you keep her pure till she is of proper age. And keep her safe.” He spoke almost saddened at the thought of losing her.

That day was two years ago and had just come of age last month. She had come to enjoy her time In her new home, and they lady of the house treated her almost as kind as her sweet prince had. She even dressed her in fabrics of her country. They were not that of the nobles like the one she arrived in. More revealing. Long skirts with a slit up the side and a top that was form fitting around her supple bosom, leaving her mid drift exposed. The lady of the house did let her wear a scarf, a sheer one, to cover her hair as was custom in her home land.

The day got brighter and she could feel the warmth of the sun come though the window of the room. The day was passing quickly and Lady Alina and her new plaything would be home soon. The days she brought someone new home was always an exciting one. There was lots to do. Quickly Kiraz finished up making up the bed and picking up the room. She gathered clothing and other things that had been strewn about and placed them back in the wardrobe and on the vanity.

She hurried down the large staircase and into the kitchen. Every morning she would make coffee from her home. Something that made her miss it so much more, but it brought a sense of comfort to her. The smell and taste would give her moments of escape. The rest of the household seemed to like it as well. The butler Bartholomew in particular would spend time lingering in the kitchen as he sipped away.

The sounds of the carriage snapped her from her thoughts. Lady Alina was home. She went to work getting the evening meal over the fire.

"IT seems that our good lady's arrival is imminent. Kiraz, thank you for the excellent Turkish coffee, may I request that you make some her her good lady." he spoke to her as he slipped out the door.

She nodded and put more water on the boil for more coffee letting the smell of the toasted grounds fill the kitchen
 
Lady Alina

A secretive smile coaxed her features into an almost serene expression, a sense of tranquility settled as her mind acknowledged that they were now, finally, home. The blacksmith stood in wait, with manacles for all limbs and throat, chains near by if needed. Bartholomew stood ready, all in hand or near by to see to Nicolae's cleaning.
Her travel furs left behind, as was her cloak within the darkened carriage. She stretched a small bit as she reached ground and stood firm once more. Seeking, those mysterious eyes, and found her prey and newest acquisition, Nicolae.

"Be sure we were not followed, check the drive way to the road, then secure the gate." She instructed her driver, often times bereaved family changed their minds and came searching. This would not do, and would not be tolerated. On delicate steps she moved, a rustle of gown and crunch of pebbles alerting that she was approaching. His broad back looked to be strong, sculpted well. This young man was no stranger to hard work, the thought taking her eyes down to his thick hands. Would he have callouses, scars? She would discover in time.

"Welcome." A bright smile lit her face, eyes remaining watchful, plotting. "This, my pet, is your new home." She stopped just behind him, just shy of her silk gown touching his dirty self. Warm palm lift to his forearm and caressed gently upon him, drawing his attention to her and not the two looming men waiting for him. Seeking his eyes, she lulled him with soft tones and the sweetest of smile. "It is a long road and weary travel, I would enjoy a bit to eat, as I am sure you are famished as well?" She slid even closer still, her breast pushing into his arm and swelling higher in her plunging neckline, fingertips dancing over the meaty palm and callouses. "My butler will see to you, preparing you for your new home. Your new role within my home, do not linger long, mine." She held his gaze as she spoke that single word, nails scraped across his palm as she pulled herself away from him.

A coy flirtatious smile stayed upon him until she moved far enough away and nearer to Bartholomew, only then did she let her gaze leave Nicolae. "Of course you know how I wish him cleaned, shaved but do not touch the hair upon his head." her dark gaze swung to the haphazard mess of his longer hair. "I quite like it." It would make a good hand hold. Lips once more rose into a wicked little smirk with her thoughts. They also knew if Nicolae refused or fought them, he would be chained down spread eagle upon the ground to see to her wishes. It would be a shame if it came to that, but men were prickly things.

She did not wait around for any answers from any of the men present, she merely turned about on heel and sashayed through the castle's main entry.
 
"Be sure we were not followed, check the drive way to the road, then secure the gate."

“Yes M’lady,” the Driver said, nodding in acknowledgment of her request.
The Driver glanced at the two carriage horses. Both were heaving from the exertion of the climb up the mountain path, and sweat covered their bodies. He patted the nearest with affection and led horse and carriage away from the others and into the stable.
Upon walking through the stable door he knew he was home. He savoured the earthy scent of hay, horses and dung. The muscles in his body threatened to relax. He longed to linger here, but there was work to be done.
He passed the horses over to his stable hand, instructing him to leave the carriage in it’s resting place behind the barn. Then unstrap the draft horses and water and feed them. The Driver would groom and check their hooves later.
He took a young filly and saddled her. The Driver leapt on and rode her out of the stable and back toward the gate. He passed through, dismounting long enough to close it behind him. Then he climbed back on and in a storm of hooves and dirt galloped down the driveway, which stretched a mile or two before leaving his mistress estate.

He rode along looking for signs of pursuit on either side of the road. It was getting late in the day, and would soon be night. The Driver wanted to be back in time for the meal.
He was approaching the end of the driveway which when he saw a red headed figure trudging slowly up towards him. He dashed towards the figure and saw that it was a young woman, looking tired and travel worn. Who was this? A former lover of his Mistress’ new pet? A sister? Or someone else entirely?

He slowed the filly and stopped before her. The filly pranced about, impatient to keep running.

The figure looked up startled and perhaps a little apprehensive. She beautiful, fair in both face and figure. Her hair exploded like fire about her head, and her lips had been painted a similar colour. Her dress about the hem was torn in multiple places and she was limping on one foot. An unusual, but not unwelcome sight on this road. Especially for lonely highway men who were not above a bit of rape.
“You are on the estate of Dagoi keep. State your business,” The driver said.
 
Last edited:
Nara had told her uncle she was going riding that afternoon. In her black, hardwearing riding costume, her red hair in a neat configuration under a small black hat. She walked to the stables had one of the horses saddled and soon after mounted. She rode to the edge of her uncle’s estate that was near a rode. She had hidden a valise there with a few bits of clothing and personal items. Her heart thudded within her chest, she knew what she was doing was to be frowned upon by the world, and in some respects, she was slightly ashamed of herself. She unbuttoned the first few buttons of her dress and withdrew the silverware she had secreted out of her uncle’s house. She had no desire to be a thief, however, time and circumstance had allowed her little else.

She deposited the silver into the small valise and walked through the rest of the wood, leaving Sugar behind. She would eventually wander back without her, though she hoped only enough time to get away.

The carriage was waiting for her as promised and she got in. The moment the carriage lurched forward she started to let a small ember of hope burn within her chest. She was getting away. Away from the coldness of her uncle and away from the lechery of her “fiancé”.

Nara hadn’t realized how tightly her muscles has been wound until they finally started to unfurl in the carriage. With each passing mile she began to become more and more relaxed until she found herself dozing off.

She awoke as the carriage came to a stop. She looked out the small window and had no idea where they were. The woods were deep and it seemed as if it had been some time since someone had passed this way.

“Good Sir?” she questioned up at the rider, only to see no one there. However, he soon appeared on the other side of the carriage. He lurched in and grabbed her back. He looked at her salaciously for a moment but it was clear that wealth was more important to this rot toothed man than the budding flower of this aristocratic looking woman.

“Wait!” she cried out as he jumped out of the carriage. She fell towards the ground, the hem of her skirt catching on the stair of the carriage and ripping. She started to run towards, limping from her fall from the carriage. Before she could reach him, he mounted the horse from the carriage and took off, the horses hooves kicking dirt in her face.

Nara sputtered for a moment and looked around. The woods were deep and the sun was getting lower on the horizon. She looked around and saw a faint plume of smoke far off in the distance. Her heart sank in her chest as she began to walk towards the only sign of civilization that there was. She felt stupid and alone. Moreover, she hoped that whomever she may meet moving forward, would not know of her. If her uncle were to find her she was sure she would be flogged.

After about an hour of walking the sound of horse hooves beating against the hardened earth. She prayed that it was not a bandit. She had no more wealth to give and she had no desire to be…accosted either. She was sure she looked a mess, the incident with the robber had left her hair scattered around her face and body. She was often told her hair was her greatest sin, though there was little she could do about it.

She looked up at the sound of the commanding voice atop the horse. Her green eyes were wide for a moment. She had been in the silence of the surrounding woods for so long, the sound of the man’s voice almost seemed out of place.

“Forgive me. I have…been abandoned. The carriage in which I was traveling threw a wheel and the driver has ridden to find help to repair it. Given the lateness of the hour, I thought I might humbly request shelter for the evening. I’m sure he will return in the morning.” She said. She hated lying but she wasn’t sure that she wanted to reveal just how vulnerable she was.
 
The Driver couldn't take his eyes off her. His horse pranced about impatiently, circling her. She possessed a fierce sort of beautify, but there was softness there too. He couldn't deny a certain attraction. It wasn't the same as what he felt for his lady. But it was there and he saw no point in denying it.

It had been a long time since his Mistress summoned him to her chambers. She would usually have him fuck one of the house maids for her entertainment. Every evening he would sit and wait. Hoping he would be called or summoned. He dared not masturbate. His punishment would be most sever if he were to attend his mistress only to have already spilled his seed. She had been known to have early morning sessions. But he had never been invited to those. Which wasn't to say that one day he wouldn't be.

The young woman's story seemed odd. The driver couldn't be sure that she was telling the truth. If her carriage had broken down they would have passed it on the way through. She couldn't have come in from the road.

"Perhaps you had better come with me," he said.

The sun was beginning to set and he could see that with her limp it was going to take them a long time to return. He couldn't trust her on the horse by herself, so that only left one option.

He leapt to the ground and unbuckled the saddle. He took it and threw it over his shoulder. "M'lady," he said. He didn't wait for permission. He lifted her off her feet and seated her bareback on the horse. Then he mounted the horse behind her. Her body felt soft against his, and as he reached around to take the reigns his arm and chest brushed against her.

Without a word he turned the filly around and rode her back up the driveway.

His lady would know what to do with her.
 
Nara looked up finally to the rider’s face. It was as dark and stormy as it seemed the night would become. She had seldom been in the company of men save her uncle and most definitely not alone. Now she stood at a distinct disadvantage

When he stated that she should accompany him, the emotions of hope and fear swirled together into an undistinguishable mass in her stomach.

“Of course, that is very kind of you.” She replied and began to hobble in the direction in which he had come when he jumped down from his horse. She jumped back a little as she looked around. She had run out of energy and wasn’t sure she could run very far if she had to. As she attempted to formulate a plan, the man turned to unsaddle his horse.

Before she knew entirely what was happening, Nara found herself lifted to the horse as if she weighed nothing more than a feather. The stormy looking man soon mounted beside her, their bodies closer than she had ever been to anyone. Her spine straightened nervously as her two slim legs dangled to one side, her bustle lumping oddly over one of his thighs.

Without another word they were galloping towards the estate that she had seen in the distance. She found herself clinging to his arms for fear she would fall off of his horse, she had never ridden bareback before.

They soon arrived at the front entrance of a beautiful estate. It seemed, to her, as dark and mysterious as the man whom had brought her there. With his assistance, she slid off of his horse and stood patiently. Not knowing if the estate was his own or another’s, she wished not to rush into it without invitation.

“Thank you sir, for your assistance. I wish only that I had coin to thank you with.”
 
The Driver dismounted from the horse after the young lady had slipped to the ground.

"Thank you sir, for your assistance. I wish only that I had coin to thank you with.” she said. The driver stood staring into her green eyes for a long moment allowing his imagination to run away from him. Imagining the many ways, and many pleasures the he would extract as payment. Were it up to him.

"I will present you to my mistress. It will be her decision as to whether or not you may stay here. If you please her you will stay, if not ..." The driver left that hanging.

He broke eye contact, and walked to the gate. He closed, barred and locked it using a key from his belt. The only way out would be to scale the 15 foot high wall. Some had tried, but no one had yet succeeded.

Once the gates were secure he turned back to the young lady and led her towards the back of the house. "The butler will provide you with a bath and fresh clothes." He turned the corner and before them stood Bartholomew and the Blacksmith bathing the mistresses new pet.

"Do you know this man?" The driver asked pointing to the naked Nicolai.
 
Kiraz heard the doors to the manor open and rushed to the front foyer to attend to Lady Alina as she arrived back home from claiming her new prize. She wondered what all was involved with gathering slaves personally. Kiraz had been given. Not taken from. With her she carried a tray filled with biscuits and her special coffee that made the house smell so nice.

She lowered her eyes out of habit from her days in the court of the king as the the Lady rushed in, but not so quick where she missed a glance a the new boy. Kiraz rarely got to see the new ones when they were fresh. Unwashed and un-corrupted. She could not help but to notice him. She could see he was to the Lady's tastes, especially his physique. His muscles were well defined as he was dragged and out of her view

“Lady Alina, I hope all went well” Her voice was rich and dark, still peppered heavily with her native accent. “You room is ready and I brought coffee and something to eat if you so desire it.”
 
IC: Nicolae Moldovan

The mountain road became steeper and steeper as the Driver pushed the carriage higher and higher up the slopes to Dragoi castle. Nicolae looked down to see the valley a hundred feet below, the village, his family's farm...he suddenly felt a stab of homesickness, but he must keep going. He had been chosen by lady Alina to be his family's payment for their successes all these years. He had to see this through even if it meant never seeing his brothers or sisters or mama or papa again.

He could see on the winding road the looming castle that would now be his new home. A large stone structure the loomed over the landscape reaching to pierce the evening sky as they approached it. The gates opened and the carriage pulled inside the courtyard.

Nicolae was shaken as it came to a abrupt stop. He collapsed from his precarious perch on the rear step to regain his breath before rising back up on his feet. Then to trying to shake off the dust from the road from his body.

"Welcome." A honeyed voice from behind him said. He could feel her behind him, close. He looked over his shoulder and could see her smiling warmly upon him, and all thoughts of homesickness was forgotten.

"Th-thank you milady-" He said stammering on the words. Why did his tongue stumble over the words he wanted to say to her whenever she was around, "I-am very g-grateful to you for taking me here to your home to serve you-oh I mean serve your household-I wouldn't presume-"

Her hand reached out and touched his arm and all ability to continue speaking left him.

"This, my pet, is your new home." She said gesturing at the towering walls of her castle around them. Lady Alina was so nice. Nicolae was falling in love with this beautiful and magnificent woman with every passing moment and gesture. "It is a long road and weary travel, I would enjoy a bit to eat, as I am sure you are famished as well?"

Famished? What was hunger? All he wanted was to be here standing with her, being touched by her, like this for the rest of his life.

She pressed herself against his arm. her breasts swelled threatening to pop out of the plunging neckline of her gown and doing strange and mesmerizing things to his mind. "My butler will see to you, preparing you for your new home. Your new role within my home, do not linger long, mine." She said reaching down and taking hold of his hand. Her fingernails scratched over his palms in a way that made Nicolae begin to wonder whether she would like him to return her attentions. What would it be like to kiss her?

No that was beyond pretentious. He would die of embarrassment if he overstepped himself with Lady Dragoi if she were to be offended by him kissing her.

She gave him another warm smile, but this time carrying something more that made him wonder if she would truly find a kiss from him offensive. She stopped a well-dressed gentleman, he guessed was her afore-mentioned butler.

"Of course you know how I wish him cleaned, shaved but do not touch the hair upon his head." She told the older man, "I quite like it."

A bath? That would be great. Maybe it would be heated here in such a big and opulent home as this castle. A warm bath would be such a luxury Nicolae had never known.

Him and a big mountain of a man approached him as she turned and walked off as if forgetting Nicolae altogether. The larger man had what looked like chains and shackles.

"Wait," He shouted as the two men grabbed hold of him. He tried to wrestle his hands and arms free but the big man was just too strong and the older man was deceptively strong as well.

"Milady, help me," He called after Lady Alina who continued walking away as if she did not hear him.

They pulled him inside the tack room beside the stables. There a barrel of water stood waiting in the center for him. The began pulling him out of his boots and trousers. He fought them of course, trying to alternate resisting and cover up his bare nudity before these two strangers. In the end the both plunged him within the barrel causing him to scream for the water was ice cold.

"I can bathe myself," He tried to reason with them, but they heard none of that and the big one pulled him up as the butler produced a straight razor. He panicked as and tried to squirm away as he bent down and began shave his body of all hair.

Nicolae nearly feinted when he was pulled up so the butler could shave around his manhood.

What kind of devils were these men?

When he was cleaned and his body were as bald as a baby rump the doors were swung open and carriage's driver gestured at him for a woman. "Do you know this man?"

A woman!

"Oh!" In mortified shock Nicolae plunged into the frigid water looking over the barrel's rim and face becoming beet red with embarrassment at the glimpse the woman saw of his nudity.
 
Lady Alina

A warm tickle nibbles its way from ear to spine and down as her eyes swung from the door and voices behind, to the exotic beauty before her. Delicate, beautiful and stalked by the men of her estate.

"Kiraz.." Lips lift in a pleasured smile, stepping forward to come near before shifting her steps and dancing about the young woman. "Lovely..." Pleased with both service and server, the scent of her offering causing her mouth to water. Her hand would lift and turn to wag a fingertip Kiraz's way, "Come." A simple command but one expected to be followed.

The steady click of her square heeled boots echoed on the marble foyer and then silenced as she stood upon wooden step and deep red carpets leading to the wing above, "It went remarkably well.." Her voice purred, a small chuckle following at her imaginings of what was possibly going on out doors at this very moment. "Josef had a variety of sons to offer in payment and I picked the best of the lot." Now if he lived up to expectations remained to be seen.

Her chambers were the double suit just at the top of the stairs and not far into the western wing. She pushed open her double hand carved doors and took a good look about her boudoir. Spotless, even her large bed was made up and looked inviting. "It has been awhile since I have had my own personal pet." She glanced up at Kiraz and motioned the girl to put down the tray upon the near by table. "Before you joined us in fact." Her eyes followed the girl and her movements, subtly sensual without even before aware of such. Perhaps it was time Kiraz too was introduced to the pleasures of Dragoi Castle.

A thought..

Fingers reached for the catch hooks and buttons in the front of her gown, pulling it open and shrugging it off. "What has been prepared for meal, Kiraz?" She asked as she draped the gown and loosened her dark mane a bit. She would need a hand in removing all the pins to drop it completely, but in a moment or two. She stood in a camisk and knickers, shoes would also require a button hook to remove. Slipping into the vanity, she watched the girl in the mirror as she settled herself. Watching Kiraz, her mind wandered to what was to come. How would Nicolae react to what has been done thus far? What was going to come later? Curios too, to see how Kiraz would react when they bring Nicolae here to her bedroom, naked and manacled. Already the hum was singing in her blood, the mischief in her mind turning more wicked by the moment.
 
.

With the driver being tasked by his good lady to do another errand for her, Bartholomew had no other choice but to intervene with the cleaning of the boy. As he stood there, he nodded to the blacksmith, and between them, they placed an arm under his arms, and dragged him backwards into the tact room where the tub was.

He probably would have gone voluntary, but experience has shown that a man-handling the good Lady’s new pets helped to ensure they knew the pecking order, their place in the castle, and in the greater scheme of things,

Inside the room, tey quickly undress him, before they dumped him into the barrel, the excess water flooding the cobbled floor. As the boy shivered, the blacksmith reached for a wooden bucket and started to top the water up with hot water - not for the slave’s comfort but merely to aid them in washing him. His clothes were collected by the blacksmith, and dumped on the fire.

Soon Bartholomew was saving the boy, and washing his hair, his large leather apron protecting his uniform though th eboy soon stopped struggling, as they washed him, scrubbing him clean with the two different types of soap unaware that they were being watched by a female.


In His shyness, the boy hid himself as Bartholomew looked at her and smiled.

“My lady, I will be free shortly, please wait outside…..” As he spoke, he saw Kiraz outside.


The females gone, an With the water blackened by his grime, the boy was invited to stand under a makeshift shower, as they poured cool water over him, to rinse him, before he was offered a towel and an oversized shirt, not too dissimilar to the old Victorian night shirts.

“There you are boy, wasn't too bad was it?” stated Bartholomew, as he allowed the blacksmith to secure the boy in the collar and mantlets, allowing him to be dragged of to the waiting area close to the kitchen where he will be fed and watered.

Bartholomew removed his leather apron and straightened up his uniform, before he headed outside, in search of the new female, and to assist her as his good lady requested.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top