Anyone else love hearing their wife tell all wile

SpunFun

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Aug 11, 2015
Posts
422
I love when my wife tells me every naughty detail of her sexual experiences.especially wile her head is in my croch
 
Nobody? This drives me insane horny because she tells me everything
 
Would you be up to sharing your wife's adventures with the rest of the class?
 
My wife doesn't like to talk about previous lovers (and I think that she's had a lot of them).

I remember a girlfriend who was jerking me off and telling me how big her ex's cock was. I remember she said that she measured it as three fists long and that she could barely get her fingertips to touch when she gripped it.

I would love to hear from the wife, though.
 
Yes I love this too -- my wife and I were separated for a few years and we both made good use of the time we had apart to have sex with others. In fact, I didn't realize that my wife was screwing a lot of other guys until we got back together again.

Now that we are together again, I am insisting on all the juicy details and they are coming out slowly. One of my favorites is when she tells me about the two guys that she fucked in our bed. I have also now met two of the guys who did her and she still flirts with them -- makes me hard even thinking about it.

Incidentally, she is as interested in the women I was with during this time.
 
seeing is believing

hearing is fun but watching and sharing is best.
 
I love hearing her drop little tidbits from time-to-time, such as:

1. Her first anal experience was bent over a kitchen table with the professor she TA'ed for doing the honors.

2. The first time she agreed to a three-way the guys started arguing over who would go first, so she just left.

3. She made out with a women once at a party.

4. She skinny dipped with a coed crowd in college more than once.

5. She had an affair when she was married to her first husband.

6. She went out briefly with a guy who's cock was just too thick for her so she gave him a couple of handjobs and they soon broke it off.

..... and a lot more, nothing really shocking but always a thrill to hear.
 
I love hearing her drop little tidbits from time-to-time, such as:

1. Her first anal experience was bent over a kitchen table with the professor she TA'ed for doing the honors.

2. The first time she agreed to a three-way the guys started arguing over who would go first, so she just left.

3. She made out with a women once at a party.

4. She skinny dipped with a coed crowd in college more than once.

5. She had an affair when she was married to her first husband.

6. She went out briefly with a guy who's cock was just too thick for her so she gave him a couple of handjobs and they soon broke it off.

..... and a lot more, nothing really shocking but always a thrill to hear.

The second one is hilarious. At that point those guys were guaranteed to get laid. Why spoil the mood and risk losing it by arguing. I don't blame her for leaving.

I'd love to see my wife skinny dipping with other men. I'd love for her to have sex with a married man again.
 
I have to get her in the right mood before she would tell me some of her past experiences. Usually I have to ask a few times to get the story out. If I ask 'too hard' she would claim she doesn't remembers any more. This is coming from a person who remembers when I've left the toilet seat up, or didn't change the toilet paper roll.

I love hearing her 'tell all' and play them over in my head. I can imagine the details and fill in the blanks. Sometimes I would play with the story line into what could develop next Just fun to make up and take the story line further.
 
I have enjoyed fucking someone elses wife as she screams "my husband never fucked me this good"

My ex had more past lovers than she could count, i did not turn me on or off to be honest its the past.
 
Hubby likes me to tell him

Hubby and I have recently started talking about these things and he enjoys hearing about my previous experiences. Especially the good ones or when I was extra naughty.
 
I love when my wife tells me every naughty detail of her sexual experiences.especially wile her head is in my croch

I'd love that but my wife never had much in the way of experience before me. I really want her to open up about the guys that fucked her since we got together.
 
her ex was a bbc ,I can not help it . Turns me on so much

My wife told me her only ex fits the BBC physical stereotype. But she also said he was selfish, immature, and treated her like crap. So her first sexual experiences weren't very special. I'd love for her to try it again now. But with a more mature man who will concern himself with her pleasure as well.
 
I feel so left out. I've only had one wife and basically one girlfriend, the wife.
We do everything together, even sex. We have no secrets so nothing to tell.
Why oh why are we so different?:confused:
 
Hubby loves me to tell him how my pussy got full of the sloppy seconds he is enjoying.
 
I love hearing about her sexual past, but it was only after we had been married several years before she would even admit such a past existed. When the stories started coming, so did I.
 
I would love to hear her past experiences, but I don't think I ever will
 
Back
Top