What dirty phrase makes your heart skip a beat?

bullus

Made without an ass
Joined
Dec 23, 2010
Posts
1,315
Man or woman, we've all had something said to us that instantly stirs our sex pot. Maybe she said something to you that instantly made you cringe as blood rushed to fill your dick. Maybe he mentioned something he wanted to do to you that caused your breath to stop momentarily! Let's hear it...or if it hasn't been said to you yet, what would do it for you?

I'll start with mine:

Years ago, a past GF and I were chatting on the phone while I was driving to her house. She was giggly and evasive in conversation, finally I asked what she wanted me to say, as her giddyness was making me laugh. Her tone changed into a seductive, sexy tone, she told me "It's not what I want you to say..." I asked then what she wanted?

Then the sound, speed, and words burned into my head permanently. Even as I type this now, I have butterflies thinking about it:

With a short, seductive giggle, she slowly whispered into the phone, "I want you to fuck me...hard and deep..." followed by a long exhale that made me run a red light! God was definitely watching out for me, I made it through the intersection safely and my body was completely stiff.

What's yours?
 
When mrs K has her gitty-up... I luv it when she say: FUCK ME HARD... 1a) You want me too suck your cock don't you!!
 
"my ass needs attention tonight "

my wife is anal-erotic if you catch her on the right day. most times, when I fondle and finger her bottom she'll roll over or move my hand to her pussy. But on the nights she tells me her ass needs attention, I get to rim her until my jaw aches, and then slip my cock into her tight back door.
 
whispered very softly in my ear from behind, "I'm going to make you scream"
 
The very first time she said, "Do you want to fuck my arse?".
 
love when a woman tells me to fuck her hard,

or that shes my slut

so sexy...

also love when a woman begs me to cum in her mouth or all over her face

its my fun dom nature....mental
 
Lately, it is when a certain Litster told me he was going to wreck my pussy with his big cock...:D

And personally I find men get really heated when you beg them for it.;)
 
Lately, it is when a certain Litster told me he was going to wreck my pussy with his big cock...:D

And personally I find men get really heated when you beg them for it.;)

I said that to a woman once, she told me I couldn't have sex with her until I promised not to. I explained what I meant to her and she still made me promise not to. I kinda felt bad for saying it lol.
 
I said that to a woman once, she told me I couldn't have sex with her until I promised not to. I explained what I meant to her and she still made me promise not to. I kinda felt bad for saying it lol.

It made my jaw drop at first and then I was like, DAYUM!

:D
 
I said that to a woman once, she told me I couldn't have sex with her until I promised not to. I explained what I meant to her and she still made me promise not to. I kinda felt bad for saying it lol.

Sorry, but that kinda made me giggle :D
My bad.
 
Several memorable lines from different women have stayed in my mind for many many years.

1) I was making out with a woman in a car, just kissing and a little feeling, when she said, "I want to do you with my mouth." At that point, she proceeded to undo my belt and pants and follow through with her wish.

2) Different woman. I was sitting in a chair getting a blowjob while she knelt on the floor. She just looked up and said, "I hope you know how much I love doing this. I really love the taste, it's so salty."

3) Different woman. While we were fucking, she says, "When you're ready to cum, I want you to shoot it all over my face and tits." Happy to oblige.

4) Different woman. We were in the midst of fucking and she says, "I've never had it up my ass and I want to try that."

5) Same woman as above about a year later. "There's another guy that I date and we would like to do a threesome. Are you willing?" Yeah right....what's the answer to that one?
 
Last edited:
I don't remember exactly what he said, but I used to play with a masochist who liked to be pushed right up to the limit of what he could take. The way he begged and screamed when he was close to safe-wording out was delicious. There was probably a lot of "no" involved. Then I wasn't allowed to have sex with him, because that was the nature of our arrangement, and that was sooooo frustrating.

On the flip side, "I'm going to cane you until you bleed and then lick your wounds," was a good one, especially since it was true.

Being a sick puppy is wicked fun.
 
I had a job where I had to call a certain company every day. It would be random people that pick up but sometimes I got this one man. I had never met him before he was in a different state. When I would tell him who I was instantly his voice would change and he would say "good morning beautiful, what can I do for you today? "
I blush even as I remember his voice! :rolleyes::D
 
I've always found certain post-sexual comments to be just as erotic as before or during.

Off the top of my head, here's a snippet from one of my favorite stories, along with a fantastic line at the end which always hits the spot:

http://www.literotica.com/s/family-nightmare-ch-03


Alana's mouth kept a vacuum seal around her son's cock as he flooded her mouth with cum. As jet after jet of cum filled her mouth Alana held her ground. After she was sure that she had it all Alana lifted her head. She looked right into her son's eyes and swallowed every last drop of his cum. James was amazed at how sexy his mother was as she daintily used a napkin from the glove box to wipe the corners of her mouth like she'd just finished a steak.

"Looks like I won't be needing breakfast this morning." Alana said as she looked ahead out the windshield smiling.
 
Oops! I didn't see the "dirty" in the title! I guess mine would be "you are fascinating! I want to hear you scream my name. "
 
"Tongue fuck me deeper or I'll whip you HARD!"

(My girlfriend when I was giving her a rim job)
 
And another

We had just started dating, she was older. I'm being treated to a very nice BJ...about to explode I pull back, she looks up, "don't you want to cum in my mouth?" ...speachless, I just nod!
 
Back
Top