19yo girl from Chicago here !

mizlemari

Virgin
Hey to all,

My name is Marionet and I'm 19yo girl from Chicago.

I was googling and found this forum so I decided to join in. I already see there are many posts that I like.

I won't talk deep here about me or share pics here I do it on snapchat.

If you want to chat add me on snapchat : mizlemari

Hey to all,

I was googling and found this forum so I decided to join in. I already see there are many posts that I like.

Welcome to Lit Marionet. Enjoy:)

Uggg

Hey to all,

Interesting. Have fun, and enjoy the ride. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
A brand new member, teenager, and "she likes Lit but won't chat here"? Thank goodness for snapchat! :rolleyes:

My gut says no. I'm not sure how "intelligent" or interactive bots are, so I cannot go down that route. Maybe it's a female but not a teenager? Maybe it's a man? If the Snapchat name is real but the owner of it is confused by new adds, this would be a revenge account. After only two posts, it's a bit hard to guess. The only thing I'm going on is the name is now offline, PMs are deactivated on Lit, both posts pimped Snapchat.

One last site note, my Snapchat is tied to my "real" name and FB account, so I'd never give that out.

My gut says no. I'm not sure how "intelligent" or interactive bots are, so I cannot go down that route. Maybe it's a female but not a teenager? Maybe it's a man? If the Snapchat name is real but the owner of it is confused by new adds, this would be a revenge account. After only two posts, it's a bit hard to guess. The only thing I'm going on is the name is now offline, PMs are deactivated on Lit, both posts pimped Snapchat.

One last site note, my Snapchat is tied to my "real" name and FB account, so I'd never give that out.

You forgot to say 'It's elementary Uggg' before you explained the clues.

Back