Wife wants to share!

whtpntylvr

Literotica Guru
Joined
Dec 3, 2010
Posts
1,070
not you in panties, right? lol

LOL correct! I will NOT appear in these photos. She is a beautiful size 18 with awesome breasts (40DD I think, will have to look to make sure). We are waiting for the daughter to go to bed then we will get pics and hope to upload them tomorrow.
 
Last edited:
Be sure to take some of her in a dress. Much appreciated. :)
 
Size 8 = BBW

LOL correct! I will NOT appear in these photos. She is a beautiful size 8 bbw with awesome breasts (40DD I think, will have to look to make sure). We are waiting for the daughter to go to bed then we will get pics and hope to upload them tomorrow.

When did a size 8 equal a BBW??? I'm sure she's beautiful, but big???
 
I thought BBW is short for Big Black Woman? Is this incorrect?

Well she is not black, and never heard it used that way.

When did a size 8 equal a BBW???
maybe it doesn't, that is what she says she is. You all can tell me!


Last night didn't work out but tonight for sure im getting pictures!
 
What type of pose in a dress? Upskirt bent over, upskirt in chair legs spread, upskirt Latin on ground up her skirt?


For dress poses, I really like her just standing up right and posing normally. Nice and simple.:D
 
For dress poses, I really like her just standing up right and posing normally. Nice and simple.:D
Can do!

ok all, I am off to have fun with her, photos to follow so please come back in a few hours
 
Her first ever!

2011-08-05194144.jpg
 
" Good things cum to those who wait"
You are right your wife is hot, she is a real woman with all the curves she should have. My beautiful bride of 25years is a size 14 and I think she is more beautiful now than she was when she was younger and slimer.Please post more of her maybe in white panties hint,hint.
 
Back
Top