Nouvelle Alliance (closed for Sean Renaud)

Anita tensed up as he called her a slut,her eyes widening as she felt him push the butt plug slowly in her ass. Making a small cry as he fill her ass with the toy, whimpering as she felt like a whore more than a wife. Looks up at him nervously: thank you....yes,,,i would...*she didn't but didn't dare sound defiant as it was obvious she would pay dearly and still get fucked at the end of the day. She didnt want to be fucked while in a bad mood especially if she caused that mood.
 
"That's a good girl. Well first step, you need to start thinking of yourself as a slut, a whore, a cum dumpster, whatever it takes but you need to smile when I compliment you and eventually you need to learn to believe it." He smiled holding out a peice of the muffin. "Eat, then tell me what you think a whore like you should do for her dinner."
 
Anita paled at his statement as it wasn't what she expected and couldn't imagine living with him like a whore. She refused to be a whore for him but decided to play along in hope it buys her time to escape. She crawled over to bite into the muffin, once she finish eating, she look up:..i ...i...should let you....fuck my...ass dry..till i learn ...my place...
 
Damian looked down at her considering her for a moment. "Stupid sow. Fucking you in the ass dry hurts, both of us, sure you mroe than me but I don't want to hurt you Anita." He grabbed her chin forcing her eyes up to his. "I never want to hurt you, everytime I do something that hurts you it's because you made me do it, this life can be every bit as wonderful as you make it my little whore."
 
Anita winces as he grabs her chin: you say that you dont wanna hurt me, but you do when you degrade me like this everyday...i dont know what you want of me, except fuck me and call me a whore...*she could take it anymore as she got up and ran to the bedroom wanting to disappear. She was so humiliated by him and she felt so helplessly trap by him , she felt him more as a pimp than a husband.
 
Damian watched her go in silence there wasn't much point in chasing after her right then, and he had all the time in the world so he finished up his meal. He spent the rest of the day evening working out and dealing with business details before finally waking up and walking into the room with Anita. He didn't say anything to her, he just grabbed her by the hair hauling her to her feet and dragged her out of the room and down the stairs. "You will learn to behave Anita, one way or the other. I want this to be quick and gentle but if I must break you the same way I do the street walkers I will." He dragged her down into what was one of many garages and tossed her to the smooth concrete floor.

"I will let you come out of here when you're ready to behave like a good little slut." He tossed a spiked dog collar on the floor then walked over to her and ripped the tiny bit of clothing she'd been allowed off and away. "I'll see you in the morning." Damian left her in the room alone save for a doggy dish of water, a pile of newspapers and a single old ratty pillow.

True to his word he didn't return until morning. "Now think about this very carefully bitch. How do you greet your husband in the morning?"
 
Anita curl up in a corner the whole night,shivering as she cried herself to sleep. She jumped at the sound of his arrival: i dont know...i dont fucking know....why are you torturing me!?! why cant you just threat me like a wife and not some damn whore! You better kill me now cause i am not doing this anymore,damn you...*wipes her tears* you dont want a wife , you want a fucking sex slave...I rather die than be your sex slave, you...you piece of fuck!!
 
"You do know." Damian shook his head. "You're smarter than this Anita. Make your life easier and obey." Of course he turn turned around and shut the door going about the rest of his business for the day. He figured a full day without any food would be more than enough especially since she'd only gotten a bit of food the day before would be enough to get her to fall in line. So he came back in the evening with a pizza. "You ready to behave yet?"
 
Anita looks away from him as she ignored him, she was finally content to wait for death. She was done with being helpless, he might control all her income but she was done with giving him anything. She decided if death took to long she would end her own life. She wasn't taking this shit anymore especially by the likes of him.
 
"You cannot be serious." Damian grumbled setting the pizza down and walking over to her. "I want you to stop and think about this very carefully Anita because I do not want to hurt you at all. I want you to lead a nice life but if you insist on acting like this you're going to force me to do things the creative way and I really don't like doing that. At all. I also beg you to think of your family, your friends, all the people who I will be forced to hunt down one by one when you Father finds out about your death and goes to war. I want you to think about your sister Charlotte being right where you are now, and your best friends all working for me paying for your mistakes."
 
Anita stood up as she turn to face him indifferent: You honestly think , i give a shit anymore...I dont care Damian, that s what you dont get in your head...i'll be dead, why would i give a shit what happens to them...All our lives are build on blood money, i think its only fair i die like they all should...*Lifts her hand where she was gripping a small sharp stone she found and and starts to cut open her throat as she smiles at him*
 
Damian reached out and back handed her. "You think I'll just let you die?" Damian paused staring down at her. He had accepted her because he didn't want to fight with her father but if that was what was going to happen things might as well hapen on his terms. "Stop."
 
Anita falls back looking up with hatred in her eyes, her neck bleeding from the small cut she manage to do to herself: you cant stop me ...why the fuck should i stop!?! i mean, i dont intend to be your home slut, no purpose to me being with you...*wipes the blo9od from her cut lip* either you stop this shit and let me go or i will kill myself at any opportunity given and you will be known as the man that drove his woman to commit suicide...hell, might even help your reputation
 
"You think I can't stop you Anita? Or do you think that I won't stop you? I know what your family does, you've seen how girls get when they are hooked on heroine, unable to think straight other than getting their fix. I can strap you down and force feed you until you are just lost to the haze. I don't want to but I can. Of I would rather be known as the man with the perfect wife Anita but if I must settle for the drug addled coke fiend who I care for out of the goodness of my heart. . .well people need to know that I have a kinder side as well."
 
Anita look at him smiling as she shook her head: i was a fool to think, you be a reasonable man...fuck this...either way i die, good enough for me..* she digs the rock into her neck to cut her own artery* see you on the other side..*hisses as she starts to bleed and falls on her knees. She drops on the side smiling as she waits for her own death*
 
"See you on the otherside Anita. Do me a favor, when you get to Hell tell Lucifer I'll be sending more soon." Damian turned and walked away. He could delay this war now but he couldn't stop it any longer.
 
Funeral week

**The funeral went well, except there was talk of war. As the funeral ceremony ended, Anita father confronted Damian, yelling saying that he killed her and he would find proof . Ciana rush out of the limo to pull her father away: Father, enough! Damian has nothing to do with her death, the doctor said she was depressed...Please calm down...*Father looks at him: I swear you will pay now that we are not allied. Ciana motion the grand father to take her father in the limo. She turn to him : i am sorry about all this chaos..i assure you, we do not want a war...it be a waste to make this situation even worse...I never really got along with my sister yet i miss her now more than ever...*kisses his cheeks* I am sorry for your lost, Damian...I will see you at the home..


The house was full of tension, the little sister Ciana doing her best to avoid any conflict between the families. After a long time of watching over her family, serving guest , etc...She finally took a break, leaving the house to go out a take a few minutes to herself,*
 
Last edited:
Damian had already made his peace by the time the funeral occurred. He hadn't even planned on attending originally but many of his closest allies advised him to go. So he had. He'd let that stupid little man shout at him like he without blinking. He had killed his daughter, he'd paid to have the doctors falsify the records but who would believe that after just two days she'd become suicidal? He was already paying people to spread the rumor that she had been furious at her father for giving her away as a peace offering, that Damian had done everything, even taking her on a full day shopping spree but he couldn't save her from herself. The truth was he only truly cared about the money he was going to lose and the lives of his friends, his soldiers.

Damian couldn't stand being in that house, not with her family. He hadn't brought anybody along he was particularly close to, just professional friends. Bodyguards with lots of guns but nobody he'd cry over losing, more importantly nobody that could be taken hostage. He was standing on the porch smoking a cigarette when Ciana stepped out. "Oh, hello."
 
Ciana walk out in her blue dress that accentuated her dark blue eyes, her hair was not as long as her sisters. She pushed back her raven hair as she looked at him: hi there...would you like to drink something...i dont mind getting you something....*smiles*dont tell me , my family is driving you insane, already...after all the day has just begun *winks*
 
"Yes, but it's to be expected." Damian sighed. His first instinct when she winked was to pull his gun but this was a public venue, and he had guys in the car watching everything. If he was in danger they'd already be halfway up the driveway. If they didn't see the harm he didn't either. "And no, I'm fine." He took a long drag from his smoke and slowly exhaled. "So why aren't you gearing up for the war between our families. We both know this entire charad is just so we can all keep face prior to painting the town red."
 
Ciana : i do not believe that their should be a war cause my sister died...i dont see the point, its of no profit to any of us...we could find solution to keep the peace not loose money cause of a war...*shrugs* i wish i could be of help but i am a simple daughter so i have no real position to help the case..*swap the mosquitoes away* Just know that is at least one person dont want you dead...*glance back to the window where the family were talking*
 
Damian smirked. "I'll try to make sure you stay safe then." Damian left out the part where he really didn't mind going to war for his brother, profits be damned family was important. He even understood that stupid man's anger. Part of him wished he really had intended for Anita to die but that thought was pushed aside. "No, there isn't much profit. We'll fight, some of us will die and if we're lucky who ever is left standing will be strong enough to keep anybody else from moving in, but I wouldn't count on it." He sighed. Things weren't quite that bad but still.
 
Ciana wondered as she listen to him talk: i...i was thinking of a solution...but it is madness in a way...*she hesitated* this war would of been prevented by marriage to my sister right?...Then how about a marriage to me to avoid a blood shed...that is of course if we can agree on details of the relationship...*shake her head* oh forget it, i know its a crazy idea and too soon to talk about..*pushes back her hair as she slowly begins to walk back towards the door. She wanted to avoid blood shed so badly she was willing sacrifice a chance to meet a man that she love but doubted he be of same mentality*
 
Damian quirked a brow. It wasn't like he had much to lose. "Your plan isn't the worse idea I've ever heard." Except the part where as sexy as she was he had little interest in a partner and she was probably just trying to get close enough to avenge her sister. "I doubt your father would allow it but go on, what is it you want?"
 
Ciana looks over to him, surprised, she didn't expect him to even consider the idea:Oh please we can even claim "we eloped" hehe.. Father will allow it after the things i have to say...well, its simple really. I want to be able to go out as i like,no curfew..Cash to spend and hang out with friends whenever i like without discussion. Look, since i dont know you..and you probably care of me since its a business contract. I am ok we dont have sex, but just be discreet with you real woman, so i do not look like a fool *she had no idea he was a one woman deal* I can sleep in separate room to be less in your space since sex couldn't be part of this...hell, we can adopt a kid to look convincing.*she naively thought be fun a fake marriage as they had sex with each their partners and raise kids they adopt or she would have with the lover she chose* I cant think of other stuff yet...is there any request you would have on your side? i would love to hear from you...**Damian notice the guests were leaving and hadn't notice she was outside.He knew they would not look for her as he over heard her inform her father she had her own ride and leave early to crashed at friend place. Leaving them alone to discuss details without interruption*
 
Back
Top