I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know

confusing, isn't it? It's 10 past 5, Saturday morning. Have a good weekend, when it arrives. :kiss:

story series idea

Okay...I have new story...series...idea.

There's an older guy..prob late 40s mid 50s and he's very clean cut married, moral..plain vanilla. He is good looking for an older man and works out but never goes out except with his plump, older wife and he never even goes outside with his shirt off. he has one more problem, and incredibly large cock. The story is a bit comedic and unrealistic in some regards like that, but the story is told from his point of view and very serious and straight forward.

There is a series of accidents and coincidences...his wife ends up for a prolonged stay in the hospital and one of his young...18 yo neighbors sees him undressing somehow. details to be worked out later. She ends up seducing him.

I'm looking for some other ideas or situations that the gentleman could find himself in that could lead to further sexual exploits.

Good idea? Ideas?

Seems as if this thread lost its "I Love Older Men" flavor long ago and is now the "Hi, how are ya doin' today" thread.

I wonder where the older men looking for love are going now?

Evening everyone. It is SO hot here today. I'm prancing around with barely nothing on. Walked to the end of my drive to check my mail. I'm def in a mischevious mood this evening. Listening to " my little baby is a Firecracker". Anybody got a match to light this fuse ?

Seems as if this thread lost its "I Love Older Men" flavor long ago and is now the "Hi, how are ya doin' today" thread.

I wonder where the older men looking for love are going now?

Hmm, I thought this thread was for the younger women that liked older men, not older men cruising for love or "love". :confused:

Evening everyone. It is SO hot here today. I'm prancing around with barely nothing on. Walked to the end of my drive to check my mail. I'm def in a mischevious mood this evening. Listening to " my little baby is a Firecracker". Anybody got a match to light this fuse ?

bad girl!! :devil:

Hmm, I thought this thread was for the younger women that liked older men, not older men cruising for love or "love". :confused:

Yes, I thought this thread was for younger women to extoll the charms of older men; thus, I assumed that might attract the readership of some older men.

Silly me?

Last edited:

If I light your fuse do you get hotter than you already are. ;)

I've only been here for a short while and, besides, I don't think it classy to come right out and ask if you want to screw an older guy. If anyone is interested, I think they'll message me. If not, then it is what it is....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back