Help me out... gay anal...

up4neandevry

Experienced
Joined
Dec 26, 2012
Posts
33
Hey everyone,

I'm a gay anal virgin but so interested and ready to try. The problem is, whenever I play with myself down there (usually an 8 inch thick dildo), I end up with, well, shit everywhere. Even if I go to the bathroom beforehand, I think I get so deep and wide that I'm still making a mess. While this can be a turn on for some, I know it's not for all. If I'm having an extended play session, I can enema but I'm afraid one day I'm going to meet the right guy to pop this anal cherry and won't necessarily have the time to prep this. Any advice? Better yet, anyone want to come over and show me how it's done?
 
Well all I can say is shit happens, as a gay man you learn to deal with it. Like you said, some make it a part of their play, others want nothing to do with it. Either way it is best to be ALWAYS prepared.

As a gay bottom, I am always clean down there. (Unless my bf wants me otherwise, which is often enough too) I make cleaning out a part of my morning getting ready for the day routine. If I expect anal sex, or will be in a situation where it can be possible, I will clean out later in the day too.

I suppose after decades of doing this, I kinda am aware of my internals. You will get the same.

As for cleaning out...use warm water and very little and mild soap. It takes a few rinsings to get you clean. I do it in the shower, cause it can get messy. A dedicated enima bag and nozzle, or a shower attachment nozzle work great, and it's all you need.

Send me a PM if you'd like to talk more
 
As Topher said, clean it out, when I did anal play with female SO, we would do 3 enamas each to make sure we were as clean as possible.
 
Back
Top