Teasing The School Nerd ((1 male needed))

HornyPussycat21

Naughty and Nice
Teasing The School Nerd ((shizzz))

What am l going to do? What am l going to do? Daniella thought to herself as she walked up the steps, heading towards the school doors, her large D breasts jiggling from behind her blouse, her skirt bouncing up. l mean it's so not my fault l didn't study. l had wayyy to many things to do.

Daniella wasn't only the prettiest girl in school, buy the captain of the cheerleading team and now she was running for Homecoming queen. With coming up with new cheers, going off to football games, making poster's, and trying to get people to vote for her -which wasn't hard-, how did anyone expect her to study for a history test?

Before she went to class, Daniella stopped at her locker, dropping a few of her books off. As she did, she tried to think of what she would do. She couldn't fail another test, if she did she'd close her car! As she stood there, someone bumped into her, making her drop her remaining books on the ground. "HEY!" She snapped, looking at who ever bumped her.

Jake Tunner. Of course. He was one of the few nerds in this school. He even acted it, large black glass, buck teeth, a nose, whiny laugh. "I-l'm sorry." He mumbled, his eyes wide as before he bent over and started to pick up her things.

That's when she got a idea. One of the schools smartest boys was in her history class. All she had to do was get a seat next to him before anyone else, then try to get him to let her copy his work. Cake! When Jake stood back up, she took her books back from his shaky hands and put them in her locker.

Without saying a word to him, Daniella brushed her dark brown hair over her shoulder before walking to class, a bounce innher step.

Closed

Last edited:
Jake turner had his head buried in his smart
Phone. He was perusing his favorite comic book app, no substitution for the real thing, but he had turned a corner and WHAMM!!!

Books tumbled to the ground as the skinny 5'8 youth's head snapped up, bouncing off of Danielle, fuck it was Danielle. Her eyes turned
Up to him heatedly and he quickly dropped his own. Stopping down to gather her her books and averting his eyes. He mumbled several forms of an apology as he got her books together then stood up and handed them to her, his eyes cast down as he did. Cast at her full heaving breasts in the tight blouse she wore. Te buttons stretched taught over her delicious well bronzed flesh

Then he quickly scurried away, headed to history for some stupid test, her breasts filling his mind, practically consuming it

Daniella walked into class, all eyes going straight to her, all waiting to see where'd she'd sit so they could try to steal the seat beside. She moved to the back of the room, going to the far corner before put a few of her books down on the desk. Behind her, boys got up to move to the open seat beside her.

Before they could get to it though, she spun on her heels and placed one of her larger books in the seat. "Sorry guys, this seat is safed today." She gave them all a sweet smile which all ways seemed to make there legs go to jell-o. Only a few groaned, but they all moved back to their previous seats.

When she was sure no one was going to take the seat away from her, she sat down in her and looked at the door, grinning when she saw Jake come in. "Hey Jake!" She called waving at him. "Come sit by me today!"

Jake had stopped to use the restroom, knowing the heavy writing involved with the test and he didn't want to be rushed through it

He came through the door, seeing his usual spot open near the front, but as he turned to head to it he saw Danielle wave him down. He paused, no way, but he automatically obeyed

He moved to the back, sitting down beside her. He noticed the big fat kid in front of them practically his then from sight

"Hey in really sorry about bumping into you earlier I was distracted" he told her, worried that she had called him over to reprimand him. Then the teacher came in and began to instruct them on the hour long test

"Oh don't worry about that. It's not like your the only boy in school to ever bump into me." She waved it off. Before he could leave she reached out and grabbed the book off the chair. "Here, l wanted you to sit beside me today, Jake."

When the teacher can into the room, going on and on about the test. What we were suppose to do and what not to do Like copy, which made her giggle softly. As he talked, he passed out the test. When she finally got her's, she groaned.

Ooh, three pages of this crap.

"Alright everyone," Mr. Hughman said when he got to his seat. "You may all start."

Daniella started by putting her name on the top before she started going over the question. Oh fuck... She flipped though the pages, l don't know any of this! Slowly, she went back to the first page and looked over at Jake, seeing him writing.

"Jake," She whispered, running her finger over the first button on her blouse."Do you think you can help me with me test?"

Jake felt a wave of relief wash through him with her casual dismissal of his earlier error. But then she grabbed his wrist, the sensation of a real girl touching him made him very aware of how little restraint his sweat pants provided him

So he quickly obliged and sat down. He only half listened as the teacher listed of the points of the test. Out of the corner of his eye he watched her chest rise and fall in a steady rythm, her breasts swelling against her blouse again and again. His fascination was broken as the test came his way. He took a copy, and passed one to her

He looked down and began to quickly work his way through the opening bout of multiple choice questions, the answers coming to him quickly and easily. His flow was interrupted as she whispered to him. Now he knew why she wanted him to sit next to her. He froze for a moment, a bit of anger washing through him, nobody liked to be used

"I really don't think we should. It's not appropriate, or fair to me. Why should I risk getting caught helping you" he whispered back, a bit of anger showing in the tone of his voice as he looked at her

"Oh come on Jake." She said, pouting her lips a bit. Though she was impressed by him. None of the guys here ever told her no before, but she wasn't worried. They all gave in sooner or later, and Jake was going to crack when she started to play.

"I've just been so busy lately and when have l ever asked you for anything?" As she spoke, Daniella undid first one, then two of her blouse buttons, revealing her cleavage to his eyes. "Besides, l sure l can make it worth your while."

Just to make sure no one was listening to them, she looked around. The teacher was working on something in front of him and all the students were to caught up in the test. When she looked back at him, she battered her eyes. "Please?"

His heart jumped in his chest as he watched her fingers slide to her shirt. Popping two buttons free, showing full swelling bronze cleavage. He swallowed hard. She was right though she had never done anything to him. And the whole time he stated at her chest. Her fingers sliding over one flap of her shirt, showing the top of one full breast

"Umm, ok, but just a few" he told her as he took his to glance around. He turned his paper toward her, his hand covering the first few answers, but showing her several.

She leaned closer to read then, and his eyes sank to the cleavage swelling to the open blouse. They heaved together to make a full line of cleavage that had his cock stiffening again. Quickly and he felt himself blushing at the lack of restraint his sweat pants provided. But he didn't care. He oggled wr flesh openly. Then she turned back to her paper, and he quickly twisted his paper back to the center of his desk, continuing to answer, but glancing over at her. Heat with every chance he got. Man her tits were big, he thought as he swallowed. Quite sure this wasnt real, it was too unbelievable

"Thanks!" Daniella told him when he agreed. She moved closure to him so she could seeing his answers, making sure she breasts were on display to him the whole time. Even leaning forward more then nesessary so he could see even more. As she read over his answers, she could feel his eyes on her, making her want to giggle.

Once she was finished copying the answers he allowed her to, she moved back so she was leaning against her desk and looked at a few of the other question. As she tried to figure out some of the other answers on the first page, she nippled on her finger, tapping the pencial on the desk as she did. She got 5 answered and tried to the next page before she turned back to Jake, tapping his shoulder with the tip of her pencial.

When he looked over, she moved her hand back to her blouse. A few more? She mouthed, before she unbuttoned a third one. When this one came undone, it showed the lace off the top of her red bra. She moved her finger up and started to run a nail over her exposed cleavage.

I'll let you see more, if you do. Daniella added with a wink.

He turned to her when he felt the tapping on his shoulder. His heart thundered as he watched her lush lips caressing the silent words. Then he watched as another button popped free, her finger delicately trailing over the lace as she tugged one side of her blouse open slightly. The top of her full bronze orb made his covk throb in his pants, a large tent still thankfully hidden by the desk

Then her lips were moving again, promising more and he nodded his head fervently. He took the top page and slid it to the edge of the desk for her to reas, his eyes fixed on the full soft flesh of her breasts, her finger still sliding playfully along her blouse, dipping low between her breasts to where their size and her top forced the twin melons together in a lush line of bronze cleavage

He swallowed hard, feeling it must be a dream and not caring at all about getting caught, this was a fantasy come to life

Daniella smiled as she copied his work, making sure to mark a few wrong. As much as she wanted to get an A, she knew it was to risky. She'd hasn't gotten a A since she was in 9th grade and with all that.s going on, her father would know she cheated off someone and demand that the teacher make her redo it.

When he pulled the test away, she ripped a small piece of paper off her test and wrote a quick little note to Jake. Once she was finished, she folded it up and throw it over to him, making it land on the desk right in front of him.

The note said: If you let me copy the rest, l'll let you see them... l might even let you touch ;)

When he looked back over at her, she dropped her pencial on the desk, leaned back in her chair and brought her hands to her blouse buttons. There all yours, She unbuttoned one more, her bra coming into view more. If you let me see. Suddenly, she cupped them, squeezing the two large, round orbs.

He looked over as the small piece of paper landed in front of him. Jake opened it up and read, his heart skipped a beat. Then he looked over and watched as her hands slid to her blouse. Her fingers undid another button, the plunging neckline exposed the crosspiece of her bra, the full inner curves of her breasts in plane sight.

He swallowed again as he watched her hands slide over her breasts. Then she scooped the massive orbs in her hands lifting them. Twin melons swelled up and together, the full curves billowing together in a display of cleavage that almost made him cum right there and then

The words on the paper came back to his mind. Oh god to see them!! To touch them!!!!

He fervently nodded his agreement as he stared at the gorgeous blinds bronze breasts and without looking away, he slid the second sheet over to the edge of his desk. She leaned over to copy, and her breasts heaved forward even more, he couldn't imagine what kept them from falling out and his hand unconsciously slid to the bulge in his sweat pants as he stared, burning the sight to memory

She let go of her breasts when agreed and quickly leaned forward to copy what he had put down. The movement made her tits jiggle and bounce before they went back to there position, high on her chest.

She copied what he wrote quickly before she sat up though, something caught her eye. Daniella looked at Jake, his hand under the desk. Oh god, l couldn't have turned him on that much... Could l? Sure a lot of men she dated joked they were going to have to jerk off when they got home because she was such a tease, but she never believed them. But now Jake was...

"What are you doing?" l whispered with a glisten in my eyes. "Your hand, it's under the desk. What are you doing with it?" She grinned before sliding her test back in the middle of the desk, before leaning over to do the same thing with his.

He froze when he heard her question, and he realized exactly what he had been doing. His hand was sliding over the top of the tent in his pants. He was rubbing the head of his cock and he had been caught

Jakes face went bright red as he looked at her. He knew that he was busted and he couldn't lie about it, or could he?

" I have an itch." he lied in a whispered response to her not looking in her eyes, but off to the side. The only good thing was that being caught had caused his erection to diminish, but only slightly

He looked down, and took his pencil back to his test, mortified and embarrassed. He glanced over and saw that she was still looking over at him. Almost as if she was trying to see his crotch. She had leaned over to fix his test, and the view of her full cleavage was large and close. Her breasts heaving with each breath. And he remembered what the note had said. She would let him see them and even touch them

He glanced up making sure they hadn't drawn any attention, and they hadn't, and then his hand reached. It was like some out of body experience, because it was a move bolder then jake had the guts for. He felt his heart thundering in his chest as his hand slid across one soft mound, the exposed skin hot an silky. Then as I'd it had burned him he pulled his hand away, his courage fleeing him as the sensation of a titty in his hand became all to real. He just kept his head down, afraid to see her reaction. Surely she hadn't meant what the note had said. Surely the head cheerleader hadn't really meant to let a nerd like him cop a feel

"Yeah, sure an itch." Daniella mumbled under her breath, but was still smiling at him. It was obvious he was lying though, just by his tone and the shade of his face. When he looked back down at his desk, she leaned towards him. Damn desk. She thought.

Her curiousity took over as she tried the see what he was hiding under that desk. I wonder if he's big? She know the size of almost every guy here, including the teacher. Not by having sex with them, but by how hard they got when ever she was around. Surprisingly, not that many men with impressive sizes.

With her attention on trying to get a look at his member, she didn't notice his hand coming at her, until something brushed her breasts. Quickly, her eyes shot to his, watching his hand go back to the desk. What a bold guy.

"Well, l ment after class Jake, but since you touched me before class ended, l want something else." Before he could ask, Daniella moved her hand under his desk to his thigh, running it up until she reached what she was searching for. "Oh wow."

Her hand ran over the hard member covered by his sweat pants for a moment, before she pulled back. "Looks like you were just born with much more then smarts. Good for you." Dannie giggled.

Last edited:
He wasn't site what she was after, but he hadn't bad a chance to react anyway. As soon as her hand landed on his thigh he froze like a deer in the headlight. And when she touched it. The gorgeous cheerleader touched his cock, he felt a sensation he had never experienced. Her hand sent lightning through him. Straight through his cock to his entire body. His blood was on fire now, and her compliment meant something. He had no idea how big other guys were, but he knew he was just a smidge over 9 1/2 inches and wide. But he figured that a girl like her had seen all the covks around here do her compliment meant something

"no if you want help you have to pay up front" he te her as he grew more confident. "And you still owe me something else" he whispered as his eyes slid back to the dangerously open blouse. Her bra plainly visible, the lacy red material clinging to the swelling orbs, the tops heaving out in a gracious curve from each side of her blouse

"Still? You touched my tit... or at least grazed it." Daniella thought for a moment as she leaned back in her chair, different ideas ran through her mind, trying to figure out what else she could give him. There was always showing him more of her tits, but she didn't really think that was good enough. Besides, class would be over in a few minute. Already, students were getting up to turn in there test.

"You know what Jake, your right," She said suddenly, getting a great idea, though she'd have to get him to agree to it first and she know just how to butter him up. "l think you deserve more, so here you go." Daniella undid one more button before reaching between her to orbs, unhooking the small middle clip. "Don't go around telling everyone this." She warned before pullibg her bra away, showing off her large, perky tits.

After about 30 seconds, she covered them again and hooked the clip. "What did you think?"

He smiled as she mentioned the graze of her tits that he had gotten, and his hand still burned with the memory of her silky warm flesh

Then his eyes widened as she reached down, undoing another button, the top of her abdomen now on display. He watched as the bra cupping her tits came into plain view and she warned him

"Oh don't worry I won't te...." he trailed off as her delicate fingers undid the clasp of her bra. Her hands catching the edges of the Lacey material and she pulled them back. Her full tits bounced free, perky twin melons staring at him. Luscious bronze peaks capped with a light brown nipple. His jaw dropped as he stared. Her slow breaths made her tits rise and fall and his cock throbbed to an iron pole in his pants as he stared. He thought of all the things he wanted to do, how he could spend hours toying with her pert delicious rack. Then she quickly ticked them back away, doing up a few buttons I her blouse

"Amazing" he said in a reverent whisper when she asked him what he thought. He had never ever dreamed that anything like this could happen and he held the image of her full tits in his mind as he realized how many nights he would be jerking off to this day

He slid the last sheet over for her

"You better be quick. Oh and I want you to know that we can do this he never you want. You'll never have to study again. But if you do want to study sometime I would be more than willing" he told her as he finally pulled his eyes back to her face

He looked around and realized the class was thinning

"Hurry up and finish. I'll turn mine in last. That way will look less conspicuous" he told her with a grin. Hoping that she would want to study, oh god how he yearned to be alone with her. But he had to be realistic, this was most likely the closest he would ever get to Daniella. But he would remember it forever

She giggled. "Thank you. l'm glad you think so highly about them." Daniella said sweetly before she got the last test sheet. She bent forward, copying it as quick as she could, trying go get it done so she could leave this class.

When she was done, she looked up at him. "Your only saying that so l'll show my tits again, Jake." She laughed as she grabbed her bag and stood up. "But," Walking up behind in, she bent over at the waist to whisper in his ear. "Meet me by my locker when your done. l want to talk to you some more."

Before moving back, Daniella pressed herself against his back, so he could feel her tits against him. "Hurry up. l don't like waiting."

With a giggle she moved back and walked to the teachers desk. She looked back at him and waved beforebwalking out of the room, moving through the half empty halls to her locker, grinning as she did.

He groaned as the heavy weight of her breasts slid against his back. She was totally right he was dying to see her tits again. He could stare atthen for days

But then she told him to meet her at the lockers and his heart missed a beat. Really? Could she mean it? Could there be more? Or was it some cruel joke where he would get hisbass kicked when he showed up.

Screw it. He would take an asswhoopin for the chance to see those sweet tits. He was just about to stand up when he realized he still had a monster boner

Which is of course the bane of nerds everywhere. Nothing worse then when the babe of the school gives you a hellacious hard in, and you got places to be

He stood up, awkwardly holding his back pack as he rushed to the head of the class. Tossed his test in the pile, and scurried to her locker. Hoping and fearing the whole way

Daniella walked over to her locker and put her books away, before grabbing her science book.

"Hey Daniella."

She closed her locker as David, the school quarterback walking over. "Oh, hey David. What's up?" She asked.

He stopped beside her, leaning back against the lockers. He crossed his arms over his chest. "Tell me how this sounds. My house, no parents, you and me." He flashed a grin at her, making her roll her eyes. How do women fall for this crap?

"You know what David. That feels like a lot of fun, but l think l'll have other plans." Daniella say Jake coming towards her and smiled. "Now, if you'll excuse me." She walked over to him, leaving David there, looking shocked.

"Hey, l wanted to ask you something."

Jake froze as he came around the corner, he couldn't remember the jocks name but he was obviously trying to convince Daniella about something. Then suddenly she slipped around him and called out to jake

"Umm sure" he said as she walked towards him, her delicious tits jiggling with every stride as she strode up to him. Jake turned to walk with her, not wanting to stand around under the gaze of that asshole

"Wjat did you want to ask me?"

"What did you want to ask me?"

Daniella handed him her book before hooked one of her arms with his free one and walked towards her science class. As they walked, people stopped to stare, wondering why the hottest girl in school was walking around with a nerd. A few of them looked pissed -mostly the men- while others just seemed surprised.

"Jake, you were just so sweet in class to me," She pressed herself up against his side ass he walked, making the sides of her tits press against him. "l wanted to know if, maybe we could hang out a bit more?"

Her free hand moved to his chest. "Like, after school." Suddenly, she pulled away from him all together and gave a rather loud sigh. "l really wanted to get to know you better, so l was going to offer to take you to my house, butmy parents, there so noisy. We'll never be able to really be alone." Daniella held back a grin as she looked back up at him.

"To bad, huh?"

This want reality, this was surreality. She handed him her book, then slipped her arm around his. Not only that but she pulled him close, the full side if one breast billowing against his arm. As they walked he couldn't help but let his eyes dip down to see her swollen orbs jiggle with each stride.

The looks they got were insane, which just confirmed to him exactly how crazy this was. Then her hand slid to his chest as they slowe to a stop in front of the science class. He himself was headed to math, but as she spoke he couldn't hardly believe it at all, but his boldness earlier had paid off. So he swallowed

"Well I was gonna do some work in the library after school. You could always join me. We can work on the history paper if you want" he told her, his voice not nearly as loud as hers was, but with all the observers, their exchange would certainly not go unnoticed

"Hmmm, library? I don't know about that Jake. l mean when have you really seem me in the library? People might start wondering why l'm going." Daniella moved closer, putting her hand on his cheek. "They might come to watch what l do to you." Her voice was a soft whisper, that only he could hear. As she talked, her hand traveled up and her finger's ran through his hair.

His eyes were wide and she tried not to giggle at him. His expression was soo cute... and in a odd way, pretty hot. "You know what," Daniella pulled him close, so there lips were almost touching. "l'll see you at the library after school. Meet me in the back." Before letting him go, her lips lightly pressed his.

"Bye!" Daniella let him go, taking the book away from him. "I'll see you later baby." With a wave of her hand, she walked into class.

Back