Father rapes sleeping daughter (open to one girl)

loverboy_69

Virgin
Joined
Aug 9, 2007
Posts
21
I stared over my oldest and only daughter’s body, I didn’t usually watch her sleep. Well she wasn’t usually home; she attended an all girl’s school overseas. It was spring break for the moment, and she decided she wanted to come home for it this year. Her eighteenth birthday had just been a few months ago, and she hadn’t seen me or her mother since. Sadly at the moment her mother was out of town. And wouldn’t be back for another week or so, it was just her and me for the next few days.

She was petite for her age, but incredible sexy. She hardly felt like my daughter, her mother had always had a say in her education, and she was hardly ever with us. I almost felt bad for her, she had absolutely no contact with the opposite sex, of course as a father that made me happy to know that my little girl wasn’t off fooling around with some guy, but now she was almost done high school and would go off to college soon, how would she react to the fact that there would be guys there?

Of course she wouldn’t do anything now, not with them in a sexual content, her mother had shoved it down her throat since birth you wait until after marriage, and all her schools told her the same thing. No sex before marriage, no touching yourself. Not so much as a sexual thought was allowed, or you were sinning. For Jacob Lawrence, that seemed crazy, he wasn’t raised like his wife was, he didn’t even believe in god, but he’d waited until him and his wife were married, thinking it’s what she wanted, and he wanted to make her happy. But now there love life didn’t exist, his wife had decided since sex was only to have babies, and since they weren’t having anymore kids, they shouldn’t have any more sex.

That’s what drove him to be standing in the door way of his young innocent daughter’s room, the fact that he wasn’t allowed to please himself with him wife. Damn those stupid church rules. It was driving him insane! He could hardly take it anymore. Jake took a step forward towards her bed. He was a good looking guy; he was only thirty-six. Him and his wife had got married at seventeen, and had their first child both at eighteen. She was exactly the age he had been when she had been born.

His thoughts kept becoming more and more sexual at the thought of being her first, lust started to take over him, and before he knew it he was beside her bed, over top of her. Planning out his next move.
 
Last edited:
I had spent the last few years at an all girl school. Almost every moment of that time thinking about how different my life would be if I could just go to a normal school. A little while more and I would be home free, college, freedom.
Every week they had to take a class on ‘proper educate’ it was a joke. It all came down to keep you legs crossed, do anything short of sex men told you to do. It made me feel like I was being brain washed into becoming a stepford wife. I came home this week to finally get some alone time. I was going to let my hair down a little. However before I could do any of that I was bushed.
I wanted to take a nap, so I sat on my bed for just a moment, and I was out. I hadn’t even taken off my school uniform yet.

As I lay there, deep in sleep You can see my maturing body. I have a nice athletic frame, standing just under 6 foot. I have some definition in both my legs and arms, and you can tell I take care of myself. My legs look both feminine and strong, very clearly I ran a lot. As your eyes roll up my legs to my skirt, it’s pleats falling into a bit of disarray, you can see my trim shape, and curving features. Farther up are two large tennis balls that seam to be under my shirt, they seam just not to fit ‘your little girl’ but they look nice. You think I maybe a large B or small C cup. As your eyes go up, my long hair frames my neck and face, the small curls in the dark silk like mane. My face however is still your little girl. Such a perfect angel. Your mind races though, imagining my face twisted as I cry out…you imagine the look of terror, and pain on my perfect face.

As you stand over me I mutter a little and roll over ever so slightly to my side, my arm falling off the bed near you…
 
I sighed to myself, as I tugged down some of the buttons of my blood read collard dress shirt, I was a lawyer, and had to dress to fit the part. I quickly unfastened 4 of the top buttons as I kneeled beside my sleeping daughter, she was quite exhausted. Slowly I trailed my finger over her arm softly, making sure not to wake her.

My eyes advanced over her body, taking in her school outfit. It was probably a good thing all girls schools where the only schools to wear things like this, or else every girl in that school would be knocked up.

I stood up going towards the end of the bed, I would start to undress her, if she woke up, I would play the fatherly role, I decided, pretend that I thought she looked uncomfortable. I started with her socks; they were knee high, and the first easy thing to remove. After that, I quickly advanced to her blouse I unbuttoned the top buttons with as much skill as I had with my own shirt. I could already clearly see her breasts, and bra. At once a huge bulge appeared in my pants. I had already been turned on from when I stood at the door way.
 
As you start to remove the blouse you feel me start to stir. I moan out a little purring sound, and look like I am about to awaken at any moment…

Then I just roll over again and mutter some more in my sleep. I am now flat on my stomach, and my ass is sticking up. It looks so soft and firm. It is almost calling to you.
 
I got all the buttons undone when you began to stir in your sleep; I held my breath for a moment as you rolled over. I’d had a good moment to stare at your chest before you rolled over; it had been hard to resist grabbing a hold of your breasts. As you rolled over, presenting your tight ass to me I feel my cock begin to stir in my pants, with shaking hands I start running them down your back, before taking your ass into my hands. I begin to think about every way I want to fuck you. It was defiantly starting to become hard not to rip your clothes off.

I lift your hips up effortlessly and unclip the small button on your short teasing skirt. You still are asleep, you must have been exhausted. I smile to myself as I slip the skirt off your slip body, revealing your panties and perfect ass.
 
As you run your hands down my back I shudder subconsciously and purr again just a little. My skin is warm to the touch, like I am on fire. As your fingers run down you leave little white marks behind them that slowly fade.
With my skirt off you are a little surprised, my panties are light pink, and are cut high enough to expose my lower cheeks.

In my dreams I feel phantom hands on my back, and I imagine a soft gentle lover nibbling on my ear. My heart rate increases, and my body responds almost screaming out to you to take me as hard and as rough as you can…you imagine what it would be like to destroy your little girl, physically, emotionally, and mentally.
 
I let my finger trail between your legs, touching your, for the moment, covered pussy. Your still passed out which pleases me. I slowly reach up, and I’m able to take your blouse off without having to move your arms to much. And you continue to sleep. You’re now only left with your bra and panties. My little girl had sure grown up. I take off my shirt, unbuttoning the rest quickly. I was still in the shape I had been when I was eighteen. Pale chest, no hair, eight pack and nicely toned muscular arms, exactly the same. I prided myself on being in shape.

Next was my belt, I shimmed out of my pants, and was left in my boxers. My erection was very clear making a tent of my shorts. I slowly move closer to you, as I slide off my boxers, thoughts of your tight wet pussy clouding my mind.
 
As you approach me, I begin to stir again; you notice my body starting to respond, and goose bumps on my skin. You know my mind is close to the surface, and if you do not act quickly you may loose this chance. You can see the shape of my womanhood through my tight panties, and you feel the rush of the power within you at this moment.
 
I almost rip your panties off of your body, as I pull them off your legs, I look over you nude ass, and grip it tightly. I line my cock up with your tight hole rubbing the tip of it against your hole. Your slightly wet, but not nearly enough for me to enter you. It would hurt more to enter you now. My cock jerked at the thought of that. I quickly grab your legs, and pull your hips up, jerking you awake, as my hard 9 inch cock enters your virgin pussy. In one thrust I break your womanhood mercilessly, your so dry and tight it almost hurts to burry my hard cock in you, but I mange holding your hips so you can’t move.
 
I scream out in pain and shock, my legs go limp my back arches (showing off my lovely chest even more) you feel something break, and blood flowing around your tool. My eyes try to take in what is happening, my mind racing, I am unsure what is going on at first. My whole body feels the invasion, the pain the stretching and the tearing.
My eyes full of tears, my mouth having only sobs I look at you, my makeup running smearing my face, my eyes bloodshot. Then the real damage is done as my mouth makes the one word I say as my mind flips over and over, my very spirit feeling like it had been hit in the face…”daddy?!?!?!” I say in a dry broken voice
 
The blood becomes enough of a lubricant to thrust into her tight pussy a couple of times. Your body tenses up with the pain, but soon you start getting wet, making it easier for me to fuck you hard. “Don’t worry baby,” I say softly, as I reach up and unclip your bra, sliding it off your shoulders to release your breasts. “You’ll start to like it.” I thrust my hips as hard as I can into you, you feel so tight and amazing. The fear and confusion on your face only makes me even more horny.
 
“What…why…www…” stutter as my arms try to pull me away, but you can feel my hips slightly leaning in on each pump. “Daddy, stop” I beg my eyes overflowing with tears running down my cheeks like a waterfall. My mind still wont except it, I think it must be a bad dream, this man is suppose to protect and shield me, and here he is doing the most unspeakable things…and the worst part is he was right she was responding…”please” I whisper my red crying eyes looking so hurt and confused…I wrap a hand over my chest covering myself as much as I can…

“please stop” I say again as for the first time my racing mind hits the word rape…you can see it in my eyes, the horror, the repulsion, the pain, the damage…meanwhile my body is clamping down on your hard rod, and milking it…
 
The more she cried out in pain, the rougher I got with her. I don’t know what it was, maybe the fact that she looked so much like my wife that it was nice to be able to take out some sexual anger. I spread her ass cheeks about, looking and her second hole with desire. I think I was on the verge of being a pure evil person. I actually liked raping my own daughter? It turned me on... I shook my head moaning in delight at her pleas for me to stop. “You such a naughty girl, pushing back in daddy’s cock!” I pulled out of her now soaking cunt, to press the head of my totally hard prick to her ass, “This one might hurt a little more!” I said with a brisk laugh as I plunged as hard as I could with absolutely no lube on her second hole. It didn’t work to well. I hardly got in; it almost hurt me to push deep into her. My hand snaked between her legs roughly prodding her pussy, I wet my fingers in her, before using her own cum to try and soak her second hole.
 
“Oh fuck” I cry out in pain as you beginning into my ass. “stop it please why are you doing this” I say my body trying to pull away, then I retch up and slap you hard across the face. My face full of my tears, and my makeup destroyed and smudged, my body betraying me and getting wetter and wetter as I go. My mind locks on to this hoorable thought…what if I likee it…”stop please” I say again in hushed voice of shame mixed with pain
 
Her slap came down on his face in an awkward way, yet all he managed to do was grunt, and moan. He liked her fighting back! He even felt himself getting closer and closer to cumming. He pulled out of hr, forcing her onto her back, legs spread as he pushed into her pussy again, planning on cumming inside of her. He pinned her arms down to the bed over her head. Flicking his tongue over her breasts, tugging at her nipples with his teeth.

He kept thinking about how humiliated she would be to have him cum inside her, he wasn’t wearing a condom and she wasn’t on the pill. Good Christian girl would never be caught on the pill. Jake grunted again, feeling his cock twitch inside of her. "Why? Well it's your fault looking like such a little slut in your uniform." He continued to pound her not so long deflowered sex, loving how tight it still was around his large cock.
 
Back
Top