What do you crave in a Domme?

Fear. I like the idea of a domme making me fear her.

Very good answer. For me, its the right combination of fear and physical attractiveness, of seeing that incredibly hot girl who you want but can't have, who you KNOW will kick your ass (and love every minute of it while she's doing it) if you fail to please her. And, combined with sharing the same kinks, goals, chemistry, etc.

Seduction by a cleaning lady

Throughout all of my life from the 50's when the wearing of rubber & nylon was commonplace I have longed to be seduced by a woman wearing her ordinary work clothes ie. a nylon overall with nothing on underneath it, to have her take her pleasure of me whilst teaching me me give her gratification.

Has generated intense fantasies which are very effective though never realised.....help!

I am a Domme and have noticed men love the following:

1. Independent with her own terrain for action.
2. Very wealthy with connections
3. Brutally honest
4. Intelligent
5. Very stylish( no latex...only high quality leather, tailored to perfection, red and black color)
6. Professionally successful
7. Merciless when it comes to punishment
8. Very creative when it comes to punishment
9. Affectionate when the man has satisfied her needs.
10. Passionate
11. Strong physically (for me this is number one) To dominate a man and I like to dominate strong, young, fit men, you need to be very athletic and physically capable. I had some challenges before (a Navy seal) and I took some injuries to dominate him in the end, but in that case I had not chance and I knew it from the start;-)

I can write all day long, but those are the essentials in my opinion. Other than of course devastatingly good looks.

I'd say you've captured it very well, Ma'am.

I am a Domme and have noticed men love the following:

1. Independent with her own terrain for action.
2. Very wealthy with connections
3. Brutally honest
4. Intelligent
5. Very stylish( no latex...only high quality leather, tailored to perfection, red and black color)
6. Professionally successful
7. Merciless when it comes to punishment
8. Very creative when it comes to punishment
9. Affectionate when the man has satisfied her needs.
10. Passionate
11. Strong physically (for me this is number one) To dominate a man and I like to dominate strong, young, fit men, you need to be very athletic and physically capable. I had some challenges before (a Navy seal) and I took some injuries to dominate him in the end, but in that case I had not chance and I knew it from the start;-)

I can write all day long, but those are the essentials in my opinion. Other than of course devastatingly good looks.

I can write dissertation on this topic, but have better things to do like tending to my subs...

When she is telling me to do something not asking from what to eat or where we are eating showing her dominance over me in front of complete strangers making rules that she knows I will break just to punish me being kept in chastity for long periods of time recovering msgs or picture to get me all excited knowing I am in pain from trying to get a hard on if u would like to know more just ask I can go on for a long time

Humor can be tricky. A real domme wouldn't want to reveal to her sub her gentle side.

I respectively disagree. I do believe a real Domme, can openly reveal her humorous/gentle/nurturing/softer side. Granted, there is a proper place and time.

Throughout all of my life from the 50's when the wearing of rubber & nylon was commonplace I have longed to be seduced by a woman wearing her ordinary work clothes ie. a nylon overall with nothing on underneath it, to have her take her pleasure of me whilst teaching me me give her gratification.

Has generated intense fantasies which are very effective though never realised.....help!

I found this interesting:

http://painaspleasure.com/2016/10/27/mistress-in-a-dress/

I have the Mistress in my stories sometimes only wearing a silk slip. Easier to clean, you see. ;)

1. A Female body - size, shape, colour, age are irrelevant;

2. Superiority; dominance; supremacy; intelligence; a sense of humour; a sense of mischief.

Humor can be tricky. A real domme wouldn't want to reveal to her sub her gentle side.

I disagree

But it might be in the switch in me

I've found when in a dominant role that a gentle side is not detrimental to the sexual balance and In fact necessary particularly after a hard play session or to keep him / her off balance

But we all approach differently

Let me just say that one of the gentlest, kindest, most affectionate women I know just happens to be a domme. I feel she respects me and is sincerely interested in my well-being--sentiments that are mutual. Apparently, those traits don't preclude her from being rather merciless when she has me over her knee.

I am a bi-male masochist. I desire a Domme / Dom in the bedroom, or any room when it comes to sex. I want someone that enjoys what they do with me, someone that wants to explore what they want, fantasize about.

I want a Dom who takes the time to get to know me inside and out, gets inside my mind, is my friend and also my dom, someone who is patient and understanding with me, someone who takes the time and effort into this and not just disappear on me though I know it has happened to people from what I've know of. A dom who is smart, open minded, honest, communicates with me and willing to work with me. Love being creative and willing to push my limits slowly. A dom I can trust and can confide in. I'm sure I can go on and on about this. :)

What I crave

Is a confident Domme. One who will humiliate me and push my limit for both of our enjoyment
One who loves to please and be pleased
One who can stimulate both of my heads

Interesting Thread

I have enjoyed reading the variety of posts here, but I feel that I must comment also. I am a Domme and have been in the lifestyle longer than there has been an Internet. I am not "devastatingly beautiful", I allow my subs to see all sides of my personality as I expect them to show me all that they are. Humour has a place in all my relationships, can't avoid it when you are trying something new and it all goes to hell.I consider myself a gentle Domme, but I am will definitely spank you until you can't sit if you disobey me.

There is no one right way to do D/s, because people want different things. If you are lucky enough to find someone that wants the same things you do, grab them and hold on tight. Then do whatever makes you both happy.

Back