Incubus finds a girl

Tam's eyes evil and black now with fiery red sparks going through them staring daggers into Alastor she final spoke her voice oddly soft almost mesmerizing.
Alastor my love I ask you how you would change me, NOT TO CHANGE ME.
OK it was clear Tam was a little pissed now as she walked away only to go into the room she was told to go into and finding her lover Lyl tied to the bed moaning and writhing in pain and pleasure.
Tam lost it then rather then go for her lover Tam untied Lyl setting her free but only after she had pleasured Lyl enough so that Lyl regained her own control and was safe.
Then with her eyes now filled with blood Tam went after Alastor finding him she pushed him down to the ground and whispered ever so seductively into ear .
Alastor did you really think I would kill my friend and lover especially after she saved my life twice, you are bigger fool then I thought.
All the while as Tam spoke now her hands would be gliding softly over his shaft making it harder and harder. When finally it was hard and without so much of a word Tam quickly slid her down and around Alastor's cock with her pussy. It would feel like fire to Alastor as Tam began to ride him hard and fast literally forcing the cum from him and into her body over and over again.
Finally after nearly eight hours of this Tam smiled and got off and Alastor could tell the change was complete, of course Alastor wasn't overly hurt either just maybe slightly drained of energy.
 
(wasnt ment to be lyl but ok haha ill go with it)

After that fuck session with tam filling her over and over again I am in need of the ability to drain a few ripe females while Tam and Lyl have their fun, I change form and go on the hunt finding no lack of possibilites at the local bar, finding a nice looking woman that was drunk I had no trouble convincing her to let me take her home. When I changed form she fainted making it easy for me to strip her and carry her to bed I waited till she woke up to take her draining her energy having had over a millenia to perfect it I leave her with just enough life to hold onto and let her slip off to sleep thinking it was just a drunken bad dream but me with renewed vigor I set out to go find Tam and let the real fun begin.
 
( oh sorry had been the only one I had been playing my bad forgot about the other "board" friends.)

Oh the real fun had already begun as it turned out Lyl hadn't gone anywhere and her and Tam where placing cracks in the walls and shattering windows by the screams as they took each other over and over again in orgasmic bliss each other matching the other perfectly neither showing signs of stopping at least not until they heard Alastor coming back inside.
Tam was the first to hear the key in the door and Lyl would hear the door slowly open even as she let out another scream which shook the entire place.
Then Tam and Lyl in unison their voices sounding like a night-n-gale as they called out.
Alastor come join us, please.
Alastor would then hear both ladies as they no longer where girls deepening moans before in unison they each screamed out.
I'm cumming. Oh hell's fire I AM CUMMING.
Then there as silence.
 
I walk into the room seeing you both in a 69 position in orgasmic bliss I change back into my demon form watching whats unfolding before me "how are you two getting along" my cock getting hard in front of you both and starting to drip precum
 
In unison.
We are good but we would be better if you used that nice long hard cock on us. Come on Alastor don't you want to make us swollen with your cum. Don't you want to hear each of screaming your name in orgasmic bliss as you fill us full of your seed. Don't you want to watch as our bellies and bodies swell at great speeds as we produce more and more children for you and our lines alike.
As each one kept asking questions between going through throws of orgasmic bliss themselves they each knew Alastor was getting harder and harder the only question remained which one he he fuck first.
 
I slowly walk over to the bed and grab Tam positioning her in front of Lyl's wet pussy and slam deep into her from behind pushing you into her wetness for you to continue eating her out. "how do you like that Tam do you like my cock in you now that your a demon like me"
 
MURF... (translation yes but it is hard to answer with my face in my lovers pussy.)

The harder Tam was fucked the faster she would eat out Lyl's pussy until both Tam and Lyl screamed out in unison again as their body rocked with orgasms.
 
I take my tail and shove it into Tams tight ass now right below her own tail as I continue to thrust into her laughing as I see the buldge inside of you going in and out as I thrust inside deeper and harder getting ready to cum "so where do my fav succubi want my cum?"
 
Well now that all depends on if you want more children yet for my body is feeling very fertile right now.
Tam smiled as she leaned even more into fucking loving her ass and cunt being filled at the same time.

Mean while Lyl was still under Tam her body withering almost uncontrollably now with nonstop orgasms.
 
I pull my cock out and switch where my tail and cock were and fill Tams ass with my warm creamy cum, watching her belly swell with how much there was "now lyl your turn if you would like" still hard one of the perks I never get tired
 
Yes please came Lyl voice as she watched her friend and lover become swollen with Alastor's cum being shot down her ass until she thought for sure Tam even in her newly found succubi state would not handle anymore which was a good guessing on Lyl part for Tam had become so swollen and so quickly as more and more of Alastor's cum filled her ass that Tam finally had to scream out for really getting ass filled was far more painful then getting cunt filled.
Tam however was not ready to let herself go so she took her own tail and plugged her ass up looking to Lyl being now so unlike and yet very much like her new self.
Lyl I want you watch my face as the shatting contraction begin eachtime I have one no matter what Alastor is doing or not doing to you you are to cum and when I remove my tail from myself you had better have the biggest orgasm you have had in your life by then becasue once i remove my tail if I catch you or even think you are having another orgasm I will have Alastor fuck you to near death.
Lyl would simply nod her head looking for the first ever scared of Tam which of course Tam was feeding off of.
Now Alastor fuck Lyl however you see fit.
The word fit barely out of Tam's mouth when the first shat contration hit and Lyl instantly cam as she had been told to do.
 
I take lyl and shove my cock in her mouth and tail burried in her pussy taking her from both ends letitng her feel me thrust into her mouth pushing her back onto my tail and when i push with the tail she takes more cock into her mouth as I watch her sucking my hard throbbing member down into her throat and tell Tam "get under her and lick her lil pussy she is going to cum"
 
Enjoying the torcher she was placing on herself Tam listened keeping tail plugging her ass even as the shatting contraction grew stronger and stronger to the point both Alastor and Lyl would hear Tam stomach making sick noises.
Tam got under Lyl and began to eat her out pulling her down so that she was all but on her face and began drinking Lyl down now in huge gulps. The more Tam drank Lyl down now the more Lyl cam and the more Lyl cam the bigger with fluids Tam became until finally Tam could take no more and she stopped just long enough to speak so that both Lyl and Alastor would hear her.
Lyl I suggest you cum fully because I am to the point I can no longer hold myself.
Tam would then begin working her tongue hard and heavy over Lyl clit area all the while knowing Alastor was fucking her ass with his tail and her mouth with his cock.
Finally both Tam and Alastor would feel what they wanted from Lyl which was her entire body erupting in an orgasm that lasted nearly a hour the whole time of which Tam was drinking Lyl down and growing more and more swollen from the fluids she was taking in.
Lyl of course passed out then and when she did Tam looked to Alastor.
I know you like seeing me swollen like this which is why I did it to turn you on. Before I pull my tail and release myself would you like to see how much more swollen you can make me.
At this point Tam between what she had swallowed from Lyl which was easily over 2 gallons of cum and what Alastor had placed in her ass easily another 5 gallons Tam looked like she could have been around 7 months pregnant but for the fact that the fluids and stuff where sitting lower on her then a baby would.
 
I grab Tam and shove my cock into her mouth knowing how she loved to suck it as a human now as a succubi she would go crazy in pleasure from it planning on feeding even more cum to her, "like that Tam? Like that cock down your throat? like being a demon now Tam?" urging you forward, I keep trying to make you go further and further, I look at your tits still much larger than when we first met "i'm going to cover those in my cum"
 
With tail still plugging her ass and the cramping becoming so bad that she was nearly doubling over Alastor would still hear,a Yes, yes, yes Tam would moan out rich and deep now. Cum down my thraoat and all over my tits fill down my pussy and my ass, fill me fuck me, make yours all over again.
 
"you are mine Tam," as I took my flowing cock from her mouth and place her hands on my cock letting Tam jerk me off onto her now DD cup breasts "you like me taking you dont you? Now get ready to take my cock in your pussy again" while grabbing Tam and slamming her down on my cock all in one hard thrust.
 
Tam screams out in pure pleasure her body rocking in orgasm as soon as Alastor cock plunged into her pussy area.
Yes fill me more Alastor fill me to breaking.
She would not however ask to be filled with his child making seed knowing if it happened it happened and if it did not well that was fine too.
As she was being fucked the liquids into Tam's belly area would be heard sloshing around and the more they sloshed around the more Tam could have sworn they where growing in volume but she knew that could not be possible, could it.
Finally after another 10 plus hours of being fuck and too many orgasms to count Tam no longer could handle it anymore of course she had also been keeping herself plugged for nearly 3 days if not 4 and even being a Succubus now her body could only with stand so much.
Alastor himself however having massively staying power had yet to cum since placing his cock into her pussy. Now once or twice he had pulled from Tam's pussy and shot a small load down her throat again but that was it.
Alastor please cum for me, Tam's voice came pleading. I don't care where you place it but I want you to place it before I remove my tail finally and let myself go.
 
I take my cock from Tam's pussy and shove it into her waiting mouth and unload gallons of cum watching her try to handle it all but failing as it drips down over her tits covering them in my warm cream "take that cum down your throat and watch your belly grow from drinking so much" as i grab Tam behind the head holding her on my cock until I finaly finish
 
That was it Tam's body could take no more her tail came flying out with such force it whipped around hitting her pussy bringing forth an instant and this time very painful orgasm which rocked her body with such force she ended up passing out for a brief second or two only to wake back up her body hard cramping now so that if she hadn't known better she would swear she was going into labor.
Then it happened her body began purging itself but what came out was nothing but water which made since seeing as if Succubus and Incubus never made true messes but Tam didn't know this.
Slowly Tam's belly area began shirking as more and more water poured forth finally after many hours Tam was empty again but still the cramping and feeling of contractions where there.
Alastor something isn't right,
Tam spoke as her body hard contracted again and fluids poured from her pussy. I am empty I know I am emtpy yet I still feel like, it feels like I need to push like there is more there.
 
"well then push as you want to then" as I step back and wake lyl who imediatly starts licking my cock clean of Tam's juices.
 
Without warning Tam's belly began expanding bigger and bigger and bigger until it was nearly as big as when she had been carrying all those childern within her but still it did not stop larger and larger it got scared Tam looked to Alastor as Lyl was sucking his cock off.
Alastor what is happening to me oh gods
Yes she said god that was how bad it was getting as her belly continued to grow larger and larger yet showing no signs of stopping now.

(no clue what is happening really figured let you decide but please make it something good.)
 
Back
Top