Who Told Susan Rice To Lie To The American People?

Awww, look at the two besties, coming to each other's aid at the drop of a pinfeather. Twue wuv.

Say, when are you gonna invite your racist shitstain scrote-wingman over for an All-American Fourth O' July barbecue, Vette? You should treat your puppy buddy for his diligent obedience over the span of these years, after all. I bet your nutsuck don't extend that far beyond the safe borders of the internet, do it?

hey, yo, NIGGER, you ran outa shit to post?

gorilla_pc1.gif

I'll PM you some,

K, BRO?:D

they are all fucking LIARS

CUNT LIED

WhoSane LIED

they didn't give a shit about a FAG and 3 SEALS dying

HRC 2016:cattail:

the Smartest Woman In The World

was busy

getting a FACE LIFT

and falling down

Jesus Vette...Stop belaboring the point... it's pretty simple, people fucked up, the end was tragic and it will get a congressional whitewash...

Situation normal, so stop beating a dead horse already...

Jesus Vette...Stop belaboring the point... it's pretty simple, people fucked up, the end was tragic and it will get a congressional whitewash...

When someone fucks up means they tried to fix something that wasn't the problem here because they didn't try.

I watched this entire hearing today, and was wondering what it would sound like when the RWCJ received their clips and cherry picked quotes.

The ONLY person in jail

is an AMERICAN........:cool:

It's your mission on lit to pretend Obama is the debil, and that's ok. The left had their BB opposites when GWB was in charge.

I watched the entire hearing, and the flow of events described was reasonable and all that could be done, was.

I'm not here to educate you or provide a foil to advance your agenda.

If you watched the hearing from a dispassionate and independent perspective, you would think as I do.

But you feign concern for 4 dead Americans because it suits your agenda. 1000s of innocent Americans die right here, every month, from drunk drivers, as victims of gun violence, from drugs...

Why so upset over 4, and not 1000s???

It's a sad fact of life that our military doesn't have the resources to protect every diplomatic mission we have in the world, nor is it the mandate of the military do do so.

It's your mission on lit to pretend Obama is the debil, and that's ok. The left had their BB opposites when GWB was in charge.

I watched the entire hearing, and the flow of events described was reasonable and all that could be done, was.

I'm not here to educate you or provide a foil to advance your agenda.

If you watched the hearing from a dispassionate and independent perspective, you would think as I do.

But you feign concern for 4 dead Americans because it suits your agenda. 1000s of innocent Americans die right here, every month, from drunk drivers, as victims of gun violence, from drugs...

Why so upset over 4, and not 1000s???

It's a sad fact of life that our military doesn't have the resources to protect every diplomatic mission we have in the world, nor is it the mandate of the military do do so.

didn't answer the question AXED

WHAT DISTORTIONS????????????????/

I could have sworn they said the President was fully engaged during the Benghazi affair, I might be wrong:

Panetta: Obama Absent Night of Benghazi
12:05 PM, FEB 7, 2013 • BY DANIEL HALPER

...]

Even Hillary was out to lunch:

No Word from Hillary During Benghazi Attack
Panetta, Dempsey did not speak to Clinton.

12:55 PM, FEB 7, 2013 • BY MICHAEL WARREN

It was a long lunch:

General on Benghazi: 'We Never Received a Request for Support from the State Department'
11:38 AM, FEB 7, 2013 • BY DANIEL HALPER

General Martin Dempsey, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, said the State Department never requested "support" in Benghazi:

didn't answer the question AXED

WHAT DISTORTIONS????????????????/

See above.

Stop egging Vette on. You have the intellect to discern, he doesn't and it's not right of you to tease him.

See above.

Stop egging Vette on. You have the intellect to discern, he doesn't and it's not right of you to tease him.

when VETTE quotes

its NOT a distortion

its a direct quote

fact is

Obama didn't give a shit and CuntClinton didn't either

and then shoved an American in jail for FREE SPEECH

and paid for ADS on PAKSHITSTAN TV to say SORRY and stood at U FUCKIN N tp say same shit

Back