New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I go away for a few days and miss all the new kids checking in. So, hello and welcome to all of you that I missed. Sorry for the delay in stopping by...real life intrudes at inopportune moments. ;)
 
Hmmm Perhaps I should do this too considering I have been posting here for several months.

I am a 24 Masochistic sub and a lesbian... I'm a writer and amateur photographer. I have yet to complete school but hope that I can do that once I get moved up to Michigan. I will soon be the other mother of the 4 girls listed above. The oldest of which already calls me Mother.

I currently reside in Austin, Tx but after the first of the year, then I will be moving in with Jen.
 
Re: Hey hey, new freak in town

MzChrista said:
Hi at yous.
My name is Christa, I was reccomended to come by and check out your board by my good buddy James Blandings.
So about me.
I am a 35 year old Femdom. I am a lesbian by sexual preference, but I do enjoy playing with both men and women. I first got into kink in college by working as a pro Domina and learned that I really dug it. So if people want to know about pro Domming, I can discuss that.
I am not into a lot of of big D little s stuff, if you want to call me a player, go ahead. Thats what I do, I play. I have no interest in having a relationship with a sub, thats just too much work for me! I have lots of nice play partners I can get with whenever I want.
I am very skilled at CBT and using a singletail, I will be happy to discuss those topics if anyone is interested.I have experience with most other implements and styles too.
Before i even post another word I better say that sometimes I can be a little acidic and rub people the wrong way, so if I do just call me on it. I promised JB that I will be on my best behavior.
OK, i am off to read what you pervs have been up to. Nice to meet yous.

Folks, Christa is one of my oldest friends, and in fact, we were room mates for a while years ago. I think she will be a great addition to this forum.
And she's not just bragging about her singletail skills. I've seen her keep a hotel Do Not Disturb sign spinning on a doorknob for 10 minutes with her blacksnake whip. Felt it a few times too!
 
Welcome, MzChrista!!! Nice to meet you, and hope you will be around for awhile... We always enjoy learning about new friends here at Lit.. and welcome any advice and insight you might be able to add to any of the threads here...
sit down, get comfy, and post away!!!
 
JenJ said:
I tend to lurk to this forum and post here and there thought I should finally do this.

I'm 24, lesbian sadistic switch lol more Sadistic when I am Domme. I'm a mother of 4 girls 14, twins at 11 and a soon to be 20 month old. I'm involed with Dusty who I will meet very soon finally we are involved in a D/s relationship that will grow more when we are together and we can define it easier.

Adding since I had to dash last night lol.

I teach gymastics and go to school part time hopefully I shall finish up with that when I have more time to go. I live in Michigan in the Kalamazoo area.
 
Wow! I feel like I started a landslide... suddenly all these new faces joining up. Well, if I did, it's a landslide victory. Welcome all, jump in, enjoy and remember: if they haven't got annoyed at me asking weird and pesky questions, they're not likely to get annoyed at you.

Hugs to those as wants them
Slaps to those as is allowed ;)

And again, warmest welcome to all.
 
i'm a newby

hi risiaskye,

i am new to this i have been think about bondage and submission for some time now but have only dabble thusfar and really signed on here to try to find someone to become my mistress asi really get turned on by being controlled i can't really explain why but thats just the way i am so if you can help me at all and point m in the right direction i would beyour servant always.

:kiss:

iwilsubmit.
 
Lessee, is this right?

Guess we'll see here shortly.

Metanoia here, 44 and bifem switch, former pro domme who's crazy about a certain hot Dom who lives 300 miles away.

Currently residing in Manhattan where the opportunities for skin to skin play are diverse and plentiful. I enjoy the clubs (Paddles especially on W26th St), but find women's play parties have the best energy and the hottest sex.

Card-carrying member of the Lesbian Sex Mafia.

More will be revealed.

(Wot a great place ya'll got here!)
 
Hello to all the new faces who’ve arrived recently – and congrats on making it far enough into the place to post on this thread.

Cirrus, JenJ, and Dusty? Y’all aren’t new by any definition of the word. You know that.

To those who are, though, MzChrista, majikaltongue, SouthernSting, Scarlett_ice, iwillsubmit, and Metanoia: we’re glad to have you here.

We’re not a chat room.
We’re not a personals ad repository.
We don’t have much here in the way of flirty, “hooking-up” threads.

We’re pretty deliberately and definitively focused on the discussion of BDSM – the lifestyle and the play style, the love and the pleasure, the problems and the worries – that one encounters in a “real life” or skin-to-skin environment.

Welcome.

Please dive right into the threads at will. (Some of you have already done so – good for you!) Before you do, though, please take a moment to read the very short (compared to what it used to be) set of Forum rules in the sticky up at the top of the list of threads.

I’ve already had to delete one personals ad placed by one of you and, well, i’d much rather play then do that moderator thing, you know? We have very few rules here but those that we do have are upheld.

Thanks – and again, we’re all glad you’re here.
:cool:
 
cymbidia said:
Hello to all the new faces who’ve arrived recently – and congrats on making it far enough into the place to post on this thread.

Cirrus, JenJ, and Dusty? Y’all aren’t new by any definition of the word. You know that.


Yes I know that but I decided I'd join the ranks and intro myself for others since I had ment to do it before know.
 
Well here goes,

It is about time that I introduce myself to the forum and how I arrived here.
A very special person on here which is also my sub (cymbidia) introduced lit to me and I have been extremly facinated by the people here.
I have only been online for a here for a month and a half and have read every thread and post of interest to me, yes I have been lurking in the shadows. Ok enough of that and about me.
I have been interested in BDSM for over 25 years but within the last 4-5 years, active with local group in the area. I was labeled as a bottom because of my partner does not like the sensations and the control as I do....long story. So within the last year I was feeling like I wanted to switch. Well our community is not very active and to them switches are confusing to them and they still thought of me as a bottom....a very masochistic, sadistic at that. I paid close attention to the Doms and Dommes at play parties and the techniques they used in their play and after care. So when a converstion came up that I was interested in topping a special person's ears perked up. We began a converstion as to what the interest were. I was finding that being on the other end of the implements and the control was very natural to me.
Well it seems that I have found what suits me and I am wanting to know more and more as to how to be better Dom with all the fine people here and a lot of reading, has helped me to be very much in touch.
That is enough for now and I hope that I did not bore anyone.:D
 
A Tale To Tell

I am a 48 year old Dominant living in Florida. Since I was about 24 I have been an active participant in BDSM. I crave the control I have in my hands. The trust that she gives me cannot be described or measured in words. There is no more thrill for me than to drive her completely to the edge and then past that edge each time. Safely and consensually of course. A submissive who feels safe with her Dominant is free to give so much more of herself. I have experience in most types of bondage and discipline. And yet, I know there is still so much more to learn. I enjoy using such instruments as paddles, floggers, and tails. But, for me there is nothing more erotic than skin to skin contact. There is no better pleasure than to feel the heat coming off of her bottom after a good lengthy spanking. In 1982 I married a woman eight years my junior and although we played in the bedroom there was no lifestyle lived with D/s. We read and studied together for a few years and in 1991 she was collared to me as my submissive. We joined clubs and participted in the D/s community. In 1999 at a role playing party she had the oppurtunity to be a Domme in a scene involving some simple bondage and discipline. After that a fire was lit in her and although she still wanted very much to be my submissive she also wanted me to do the same for her. I could not in good conscience do it. Our marriage was basically over from that point on. She could resisit her urges no longer.
Since then, I have talked with many young submissives and Dominants, male and female, about BDSM and the D/s lifestyle. About six months ago I discovered a whole new world existed here online. But, for the most part I found chatrooms where I did not fit in. I found them either too lax or too stuffy. Being bored one Sunday afternoon I stumbled back onto Lit where I had been a reader of fiction and poetry a few times before. I picked Soron for my nic out of the blue as it had been a character in a book called 'Captive of Gor'. Soron was a slave trader by profession. That day I found the D/s chatroom and met among others 'bluemouse'. A strange name for a submissive woman I thought, but she welcomed me and we talked for the better part of that day and night about D/s and other things. Over the course of time we have fallen in love and are working towards a real life future together. Taking it one day at a time. It has been an experience to say the least trying to do this online. Something we both are still learning from. I look forward to reading as much as I can absorb and particpating as well. In the immortal words of Kool Mo Dee "Knowledge is king"
 
Last edited:
smiles softly to him...a strange name, perhaps...that is why everyone has taken to calling me "mo"....but anyway....glad to have you on the threads, love...so much to share...
 
Last edited:
It's time i help with the welcomes...

Since "mo" is a friend and a member of the Blue Fellowship, i feel compelled to send a special welcome to you Soron, and also all the rest of you new faces, too numerous to mention.

The amazing parade of new and interesting characters joining us at this forum has been wonderful to watch. i only joined this community in the middle of March 2002, but i did get on the first page of this thread.

i believe bluemouse will back me up, when i say that this is the greatest place to learn about BDSM or share what you have learned.

The new Big Sticky is more jam packed with good information than a Snickers is with peanuts. Definitely worth consuming!

Welcome to you all, and do tell us all about yourselves. We are just so greedy for good stories. Some of us--OK maybe just me, lead such tedious lives that only constant vicarious adventures can keep us from succumbing to terminal ènnui.
 
You gotta love a man who can craft a phrase like "...only constant vicarious adventures can keep us from succumbing to terminal ennui;" even if it does misappropriate an accente-grave. ;)

Welcome, Soron, cym's Wolf, and all newcomers!

(Soron: are you a lifestyle Gorean, or just a fan of the books? Just curious; we haven't had a gorean in these parts for a while.)
 
After lurking around this site for about a year or so and reading the Mother Thread on BDSM, I've realized that I have submissive tendencies. I am trying, albeit without much luck, to explore those tendencies. I am 19, though just turned 2 months ago. I am young, and have only had minor experience where this is concerned, mainly just a bit of light bondage.

My interests are more in the writing aspect of this place at the moment. I am intrigued by how great the stories are here. There are many, many sites I've been to that put complete rubbish up and try to pass it off as erotica, but this place has none of that. Well, reletively little anyway. I am an aspiring erotica writer myself, and this board, as well as the story archive, has been great inspiration for me.

I just wanted to say that the BDSM Q&A thread, in addition to some of the other threads here, has been quite an eye opener for me. I recognised my need to submit, and also my need to be dominated. I thank everyone here for the insight they've given me, and thank you all in advance for the insight you will give me in the future. I look forward to being here.
 
Last edited:
RisiaSkye said:
You gotta love a man who can craft a phrase like "...only constant vicarious adventures can keep us from succumbing to terminal ennui;" even if it does misappropriate an accente-grave. ;)

Welcome, Soron, cym's Wolf, and all newcomers!

(Soron: are you a lifestyle Gorean, or just a fan of the books? Just curious; we haven't had a gorean in these parts for a while.)

actually RisiaSkye I had brain cramps when I registered at Lit., couldn't think of anything. A Dom friend gave Me "Captive of Gor" and had just finished when I came to Lit. Some the spirit of the books I like very much, the writing is often tedious for Me though. So, to answer your question, no, I am into to the Gorean lifesyle although some things can be taken from it.

Thank you A/all for the welcome
 
Re: It's time i help with the welcomes...

DRxBlue said:
Since "mo" is a friend and a member of the Blue Fellowship, i feel compelled to send a special welcome to you Soron, and also all the rest of you new faces, too numerous to mention.

i believe bluemouse will back me up, when i say that this is the greatest place to learn about BDSM or share what you have learned.

The new Big Sticky is more jam packed with good information than a Snickers is with peanuts. Definitely worth consuming!


hiya Doc Blue....
as for backing you up ~ oh my will i ever ~
and, so, for your entertainment, i will tell a bit of a story of my own ~ mo, comes to lit....

a tale ~

i began my journey into this facinating and dark world eight years ago, quite by accident, or by the weavings of those dangerous women we name fate...i have had odd yearnings as far back as i can remember, but i was raisied in a sheltered home, and never fully understood them for what they were. i spent all my teen years ~ those which should have been an introduction to my sexuality ~ never even KISSING a man.
Then, i went away to college ~ timid me, finally, with freedom...it began very slowly with hinkts, and glimpses in literature, and small clues building one upon the other until finally, my eyes were opened...in a soft, careful and amazing way by the man i had called my best friend...and my biggest unrequited love.
i was leaving that school for various reasons, and on my last night there, this man, who i had been totally, madly in love with for the past two years
decided to take me to a party to celebrate my last night at school ~ after the party, we came home ~ he was also my roommate, but there had never been any involvement between us, (when, a year previous, i had told him of my feelings for him, he did not return them, but we did go from there to being the best of friends, and later, roommates)
anyway, that night, when we finally got home, around 4am, he laid in his bed and i in mine, and for a time, listened quietly through the open window to the thunderstorm that had overtaken the night. Finally, he said to me....
"would you mind giving me a backrub?"
i went to his bed and began to rub his back. When i had finished, he returned the favor...

and then, what followed, was him, without even trying, completly dominating me, with out, i think now, him even realizing it. he had such immense personal power, that i complied with his silent requests without thought...there was none of the ritual, none of the toys, none of that which we traditionally label as kinky, or BDSM, or what have you...there was simply me and him, with him in complete control. we did not have sex.

that night, after he had fallen asleep, i went out into the hallway, and wrote and wrote about all the feelings that had begun to flood my skull...

i did not see him for a year, after that...

then, i spent my time researching and seeking out relationships with Domaniant men...they have been varied, some wonderful, some trying, but i have learned so much from each, and from careful introspection, to fully realize that i will ever be learning more.

i have learned that i am a submissive.
i have also learned that i can accept that within myself, cherish it, and watch it grow...

i have seen him off and on throughout the years,
and rather recently, i had the chance to tell him what i had discovered about myself, and, though he was amazingly accepting of it, he never realized the role he played in my self discovery...as he is NOT in the lifestyle, though he is quite naturally dominant, and has great charisma...

i don't know if i will ever tell him...

but, he will always have a special place in my heart for all that he gave me, wheather he knows it or not

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

and with that as the jumping off place, i later discoved the wealth of information, and the huge amount of CRAP avalible on the internet...and i spent much time seaching website after website, and chatroom after chatroom, seeking some place to call home...using silly names, like the one i have here....and one day i happened upon this site, just one of many, i thought, and i typed in my silly name, and went into the chatrooms, looking, ever seeking....and i found the D/s room, and for some reason, i stayed for a bit, and met Kouka...and then i began to read some of the stories, and to write a bit of my own...and then the threads......

and now, this is home...

Dr?? i back you up on this every step of the way...this place has brought me so many amazing things, so many wonderful people...it has been my place to come to dance with joy when my life was going well, and my place to turn to find the open arms of friends when i felt crushed by the world...

i cannot express to all of you what a joy finding this place has been to my life...i feel at home here, and i have learned ~almost~ as much here as i have in the skin to skin enounters and relationships i have had over the years...

and, i think that also explains my "strange" name..

i never expected this.
i never imagined that i would remain here as long as i have ~

and now, lit has also brought me another thing i never expected...love, online...

previous to this, all my experiences have been real life ~

but one Sunday afternoon, this new dominant named Soron waltzed into the D/s room and blew apart my mind

and so, the adventure continues....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Blue?? i hope this, my small adventure, has helped in your search for "constant vicarious adventures can keep us from succumbing to terminal ènnui."
 
Last edited:
Okay.....finally going to take the plunge and expose myself........Tall (6ft), natural redheaded, green eyed, 31(watching the clock, soon to be 32)y/o hetero, sub, female with a smattering of freckles and some well place hand prints on a very fair complected, athletically build corpus. Blessed(or cursed!) with the genes of an over-achiever (HS@16,college@19,post grad@23). Known to be submissive since 13 (yeah, but I wanted IT!) and involved in 2 LTR since then. Blessed with a caring, loving Dom Who's also the Boss or M.D.(major dom,of course!) at work and loves mixing and matching home and work experiences (all in good taste, of course!). Currently living in a suburb of NYC (CT!) and hoping to return to the northern homeland!
oh yeah, took the nic "joi" as the americanization term was already occupied!!...and the familiarity with Latin, blame it on the 17 years of Catholic schooling~
 
Welcome to all the new faces here.

As you settle in, please take a moment to go read the sticky atop the page one list of active threads. In it you'll find our (very short) list of forum rules and a little about who we are and what kinda place this is.

We're not a chatroom and don't hold with chatroom style patterns of writing. For instance, we don't use the awkward W/we and Y/you stuff here, nor do the dmoinants among us habially capitalize pronouns when referring to themselves, as in the words "me" and "my" for instance when in the middle of a sentence.

We are focused firmly on real world or skin-to-skin type BDSM practices as opposed to chatroom stuff and so, we don't need such tedious capitalizations here. After all, one doesn't talk that for real, when among friends, do they? (Having just come from one of my area's three monthly munches, i'll answer that question: no. People do not talk like that in the real world.)

Be welcome here.



edited for ~sigh~ spelling.
I'm a sucky speller.
and i used to care, too.
Now i try really really really hard to be sure i say what i intend and need to say (no more, no less) but i don't care too much about spelling anymore, something that makes some of my near and dear friends wince a little in occasion, i know. For instance, i just cannot get the hang of that their/thier thing. They both look right!!! Don't they?
:D
 
Last edited:
Wow have I been away that long?

:rose:
Geez, i guess i have... oops... i'll admit to popping in a couple times for some reading but i didn't realize it's been that long.
So you wanna know about me... well hmmm... i'm a 24/7 slave. i'm pushing 40, you can tell me happy birthday next month. Errg :eek:
i'm divorced, my kids are grown! i knew way back in my teens that i was bi, touched on it then and left it alone during my way too many years of an unhappy marriage. But that was... or so it seems... a lifetime ago! ;)

Master describes me as, "a small package of tenderness rolled up with caring and sensuality."

i'm into computer software, design, databases and i'm very good at it! i refuse to be called a programmer and that word is not on my resume. If you ask me i'll tell you that i "play with software for a living".
i draw, i paint, and occasionally i write (poetry & stories). i enjoy reading, and since i don't watch television, i have plenty of time!

Ok is that enough? How'd i do?

:rose:
 
This is fast becoming the most INTERESTING thread on the board

AnonymousSlave! yes it has been that long! i got married, we had 3 kids, the oldest one's in college this September, since last time you posted.

Just kidding! i've only been here since the middle of March, so it only seems like eternity since you've spoken up. You always were kinda quiet, but worth listening for.

joi! Thanks for the curriculum vitae. i had worked out nearly everything , but the freckles. Now i can start acting normal.

Whoa! If he can pull this off, let's put him up for an Emmy, a Tony AND the Oscar!

And Aeriana! i barely saw you way back there in the corner. That used to be my corner, but now here i am standing at the door welcoming the revelers.


<whispered>

RUN AWAY! As fast as you can, if you value your sanity! It's too late for me, save yourself or you may end up making strange friends all over the world, and volunteering for some job at our wacky hotel/spa/whatever place.

i'll stage a diversion over here, so you can sneak away if you want. If you stay, you may look back on this moment wistfully someday.


<standing on piano stool>

Welcome all! Do try the Big Sticky, relax and let the local ambience warp and derange you. It's fun! like trying to swim in quicksand!

<Blue does a pratfall half gainer into the punchbowl, to the shrieks of some of the guests>

Last chance for freedom!:D
 
Last edited:
Welcome back AnonymousSlave...

It is good to see you again!

And just to second the good Dr.'s welcome...

Welcome to all the new faces.... It is so nice to see the community growing...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top