Seeking RPers & Inspiration 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I normally not into incest but what the hell I have had this idea for a long time.

So you would play a guy older then his sister maybe about 29 or so, she would be nineteen and he has been wanting his sister for a long time. But was thinking since she lives on her own she has a nice apartment to herself but her brother comes by needing a place to stay and she lets him. But he wants a family and the only woman he truly cares for is his sister so he plans to take her virginity.

And who knows where it ends up

PM if interested.
 
Looking to restart a thread. It is open to a literate, dominate male only please. I need a role player who enjoys writing a story as much as they do the sex in it, and who is okay with taking a feisty, loud-mouth, and angry girl and turning her into the proper submissive girl through training (some of which I have ideas about if you would like to discuss them) and punishment.

The basic premise of the story is that a young woman has just been sold at an auction to the highest bidder, as a way to pay off a debt the family incurred to the darker parts of society. The man who bought her runs his own BDSM club and is constantly trying to find new novelties for his customers. However, given her limited knowledge, he has to have her properly trained before letting her go through the club.

I would like if you could PM me so that we can talk about likes and dislikes, the way the thread will go roughly, and things like that. Thank you very much in advance!

E.

PS. This is the link to the introduction post to give you a better idea of what may happen and a quick summary of my chracter.

I am just bumping this one up if I am allowed to?
 
I am still hoping to play on a romance with this, but if that's not your cup of tea or it becomes filled:

I am looking to join a few more stories to flesh out my current roster.

I like to portray independent women of fire and fury; innocent, submissive ladies still discovering their femininity; slightly sadistic, bisexual or lesbian nymphomaniacs who pair themselves with like minded men or women and prey on ladies together.

Most of my characters range from nineteen to twenty four.

I like historical stories akin to Arthur tales, as well as pirates, sci fi space adventures, and a mix of supernatural, bump in the night underworld settings in our modern day life. (See World of Darkness for just what kind of setting I mean)

As for my kinks; I enjoy fiery couplings, rough, dominating sex, non con, light bondage, seductive men and women, stockings, vanilla loving husbands and just about anything one would toss at me. If there's to be a romance, I like it to be actual romance, not an empty headed woman suddenly in love with another for no reason.

I do not enjoy humiliation, excessive abuse (cutting up my pretty lady characters is shameful!), blackmail (non con should be...well, -non consensual-), incest, anything to do with body waste, or the complete and utter subjugation of my characters. I also do not like submissive male characters, though I do not at all mind a lady on top, trust me.

I also do not really care for female on male oral sex. I'll suffer through it, but an rp based on nothing but it is going to turn me off in a hurry. I'll play it out best I can in order to get to the good stuff, but that's it.

Other hard limits pertain to writing styles-I should be able to understand what your character is doing while he is doing it. You do not control my character. Please be descriptive and detailed so I can better immerse myself in our roleplay. Please take the time to read my posts-I'm writing them for you, after all. ; D

If you think we'd mesh well, pm me so we can begin writing something adventurous, suspenseful, or sexy! I have lots of ideas and would love to hear yours as well. Thank you!
 
After a very long absence from this lovely place, I have finally returned to actively roleplay again. Feel free to check out some of my past threads to see what Im into and if you feel inspired, then just drop me a message. Im looking forward to some new exciting and arousing stories.


Here are a few basic plot ideas. Details can be discussed later.

1. Butler x Lady: A young lady from the countryside is sent to London to stay with her aunt in order for her to finally find a good husband. Bored by the pretentious balls, the girl quickly befriends the staff of the house and particularly the butler. They become friends and he visits her every evening with the excuse of bringing her tea so that they can talk. At first its just meaningless and innocent stuff, but the lady soon starts sharing more delicate thoughts with him. Naive about sex, she often muses about what pleasure feels like and what it would be like to be with a man. The experienced butler knows, but hesitates about laying a hand on his mistress' niece. Eventually however temptation becomes too much and he begins teaching his very receptive and eager student about the joys of carnal pleasure.


2. Captain x Wife's sister: Set in regency times, a young captain (or any other position really) returns home after a long absence just to find his wife gone. Instead, her younger sister now inhabits the mansion, taking care of it. The man finds that his wife, unhappy with her marriage, has decided to leave for a while to sort out her thoughts and emotions, leaving her younger sibling in charge of the household. The young girl appears an innocent angel, but it soon becomes obvious that she would gladly take care of more than just her sister's house. She begins a game of seduction that her brother in law simply cannot resist. Of course the two end up as lovers, even though they have to keep it a secret from the staff and uphold an image of perfect innocence.


3. Egyptian Prince x Nomad girl: He is the crown prince of Egypt, destined to become Pharaoh one day. From birth he had been engaged to one of his cousins, a cold and distant girl, who refuses to even look at him. Feeling caged by the strict rules of his rank, the young prince often drinks and takes different women to his bed to rid himself of his anger and dissatisfaction. One day he rides out into the desert, completely drunk and is luckily taken in by a traveling nomad family. There he lays eyes on one of the girls and is instantly spellbound. While he could have any woman he wants, this one proves to be proud and completely unimpressed by his rank, even though she does feel the same instant attraction he does. Unable to just let her go, he bargains with her family for her and they agree, sending the girl with the prince despite her protests. Grudgingly the girl accepts her new fate and finally allows the prince to take her. Instead of feeling used like a whore however, she quickly learns to enjoy his visits and becomes the prince's first permanent lover. Their relation however is not kindly looked upon by the rest of the court, since they all fear that their next Pharaoh will favour a simple nomad girl over all nobles and more importantly his wife. Not that evil tongues can stop the raging passion between the two lovers.
 
Last edited:
I'm looking for female writing partners. If you want a literate male writer send me a pm.

Here's a few thread ideas I started that I'm looking to get off the ground:


The Only Male Cheerleader - High School Senior transfers to a new school where he is the only male cheerleader.

Sorority Initiation - Girl has to find a geek and get him off on film to get into her sorority of choice.

An Unexpected Night of Strip Poker - College game night gets wild when everyone cancels except the girl with three pre-frosh girls looking to party

Failing Cheerleaders - Some cheerleaders are failing a teacher's class and try to convince him to let them earn some extra credit.

An Unexpected Game of Truth or Dare - College student comes home to find sister and her friends playing truth or dare.

A Magic Ring - A man gets a ring that magically turns women on

Co-ed Floor - In the dorm's shared bathroom, a male co-ed is caught singing in the shower by a female co-ed

An Awkward Moment - He walks in on her failing to hide her self-pleasure.

The Cast Party - Based on something that happened to me, I doubt anyone is interested, but that was one hell of a night. The names have been changed to protect the innocent.
 
Last edited:
ok here are my ideas. PM me with which one you want. here we go:

Fantasy of Katherine:
katherine was your average girl. she wasnt anything to anyone outside her room. but she wrote for a site and her stories were amazing. she wrote BDSM manly and one night her story came true. it started with a window breaking.

Werewolf/Vampire/Mortal:
choose a character from one of these or Demon, Halfling (combination of 2), and anything else that i approve.

Daddy/Daughter:
basic incest story about 18 year old daughter coming home drunk with Coke and Weed in her purse.
 
So i kind of want to do a rp where this girl is living with a guy or two and she has been steeling from them when they werent home. One day she gets caught by both of them and they fuck her as a punishment
 
seeking to start a few more threads

Hello all i am hopping to get a few more threads started and am in need of female role players to get these off the ground if you like any or all please PM me i am an experienced writer and know how to make long detailed role plays our stories can be hot and heavy or slow and sweet or both and i am into any thing.

the circle of intrigue: a girl form a noble family has dreams of greatness. She refuses to settle for her family's fame and wants to rise above even them

She wants to be queen

Her grandma has trained her in the art of seduction and politics and she is as conniving and sly as she is beautiful and seductive and she has been obsessed with the handsome prince since she saw him she finally gets a chance when she invited to the castle for the summer on a scholarship to attend the top lady classes.

Basically you play a seductive mastermind whose only goal is to become queen and be with her prince by any means necessary and the prince can have a darker controlling sexual side she finds out about

Stepping out of the shadow:
This one is a bit different i play a OC character who is a side kick to a female super hero. We have been best friends since we were kids and we both decided to become super hero's together. She turns into a big bitch who thinks she is perfect and constantly treats him like shit plus he is a side kick who gets no respect finally sick of it he decided to be a villain and pursue a relationship with his old friends arch nemeses a beautiful villianess IE you
 
I had another idea its a mafia one kinda like the sopranos or hell can be a character from there.

Was thinking that there is the lead boss in a family in New York city, and he is sick to death of his wife since she refuses to sleep with him. But he has a very good friend she maybe young but was intelligent and he trusts her. Though the man is in his 40's and does not look it, but due to the age difference he is reluctant to make advances on her and wants her as his mistress and maybe mother to his children some day, since he cannot divorce his wife due to being catholic he will have a family with his young friend.

PM if interested.
 
Hi, anyone interested in an Elder Scrolls RP?

I have a character in mind that I intend to RP with across multiple threads. A Dunmer Telvanni Mage, Veloth Akhnoor, who was very young during the Red Year (The explosion of the Vvardenfell Volcano) and the subsequent Argonian invasion and the loss of Morrowind.

Now nearly two hundred an fifty years old (just months before the dragon crisis starts), he is setting sail for winterhold to hone his craft even further and to seek out clues about the Staff of Magnus, which he believes holds the power to reclaim his ancestral land from the filthy lizards.

He is sexually dominant, but is not necessarily looking to dominate.

Message me if you are interested in any of these characters or have ideas for one on your own:

1) Young dunmer mage at Winterhold, who would be his peer/ sidekick in mischief and mystery. Then after he becomes the archmagister she would become his pupil. Then his sexual plaything, and eventually his right hand/queen.

2) The female form of Boethiah whom my character worships. He is her champion and is reclaiming the lands with the blessings of the three good Daedra; Azura, Boethiah and Mephala.

There is always some form of sexual undertones when she manifests in his dreams to give him omens, commands, or information. Especially due to her sensual form and revealing clothes. As Veloth gains her favor by spreading her worship, and acting similar to her the undertones might go beyond that.

She is the only female character Veloth might seem very slightly sexuallly submissive to.

3) Thalmor Judicator mage who leads an attack on me to stamp out "heretics". Could be very sadistic, or very rigid and pious. Either way, she is arrogant and that prideful and that pride is going to be broken.


4) Forsworn teenager (18) whom Veloth spares and takes on as his servant girl/errand girl and teaches how to read and write, etc. along with other things.


5) Daughter of the archmagister of Redoran House, whom he might have a frenemy/relationship with. Mutual enemies and struggles might bring them together and might share a fling but nothing more.

6) Champion of Molag Bal, king of rape and domination who would be transformed into a maiden and raped and dominated, shaming both him and his former master.


- I will add more characters with time.

3itE3uY82pU
 
Last edited:
I have an idea for a SRP storyline revolving around an arranged marriage between an overweight, over-sized older gentlemen and a slimmer younger female. PM if you are interested in speaking about the specifics about this. :D
 
I am still looking for a maiden that fits the shoe.

Cinderella RP (Idea fulfilled by lonelycollegegirl)


1. On another note, I've been showing some interest in a super hero-styled game, and I don't mean DC and Marvel (I've had my fair share of both). I rather the game be original. Something that goes along the lines of forbidden love between a supervillain and superheroine. Between their two conflicting leagues of righteousness and evil, who will be pulled to the side of good or evil?

2. Okay, I lied. I may be interested in a love game between Gambit and Rogue, or a love triangle of conflict between Gambit, Rogue, and Iceman. :D

3. My Fair Lady: No, I don't mean the musical, but I'm a fan of Victorian era Rp, and the idea of a gentleman trying to make an unruly woman into a prim and proper lady, is interesting to me. Only because it may not turn out the way he was expecting, and the girl winds up revealing to him that he's not as proper as he likes to believe. To add more drama, is if he has a fiancee, and if he finds himself caught between this scandalous woman and her.

4. Bonnie & Clyde. 1930s theme where a woman about to be wed to a controlling son of a banker, meets her would-be true love when the bank she was making a deposit in experiences a heist. She is taken as a hostage and later let go by her captor. Finding the life of a rogue to be better than the strict life her future husband had laid out for her, she decides to leave her old life behind to dabble with her new love in crime. This RP can have a happy or tragic ending. We can decide. (Idea fulfilled by heartofcourage)

5. Medieval Fantasy. Two warriors from opposing nations become locked in combat on the battlefield. They fight fiercely with every intention to destroy one another when an accident has them plunging into a chasm. Separated from the world and nations they once knew and served, the two warriors must look past their animosity in order to work together to survive their new ordeal. I expect this one to lead to a romance. I love it when a potential relationship starts off rough and gradually eases inward. :devil:
 
Last edited:
SRP on yahoo or another im

...am looking for a female player to do some rp on yahoo or another im...

Am open to most ideas - except scat or toilet..

Pm me

Matt
 
Looking for females to roleplay with. I am rather more interested in stories that have sex in them than stories that are about sex. I am open to most settings but prefer modern day real life. Fantasy, Sci-fi and Supenatural settings i also find intriguing.

Any females out there in Literoticaverse that would want to write with me, please send me a pm.
 
I would be interested in an open multi-player noncon-story taking place in the 1980ies. Would anyone be up with that?
 
Looking for a female partner

Looking for a female writer for a story. But that kind of goes without saying here now doesn't it. I want to do some kind of story where my wife/girl friend or even secretary learns how hot she gets when she teases me. And it's a plus to know how hot it gets me. Could also be some sort of "interigation" story. Some tease and denial, some high heel fetish. PM me and we can chat about it.

Steve
 
I've got a few ideas for new SRPs going through my head right now and thought I'd post them in case anyone is interested in writing them with me.

1. A Revolution-esque type story. Filled
Set in the not too distant future, Rayna Hale is left alone after her parents led a group of Resistance fighters to procure supplies from a militia camp and never returned. Now, its' up to Rayna to complete her parents' mission of taking down the militia and their ruthless leader. When she sneaks into the camp, however, Rayna is captured and it's the militia's leader who must decide her fate.


2. The Mail Order Bride
After her family dies on their way west, Elizabeth continues the journey on her won. Along the way she meets up with a group of mail order brides. When one of the girls dies, Elizabeth, with no other prospects and little money left, takes her place and finds herself falling in love with the cowboy who thinks she's someone else.


3. Be Naughty, Nanny Filled
Katherine thought she was being hired to nanny for a small child when the agency sent her to the home of Michael Kenton. Her charge, however, is an unruly eighteen year old who is just days away from being kicked out of yet another private school. Now, Katherine, a primp and proper nanny, must straighten the teen out before it's too late. But her charge has different ideas of what to do with the nanny.



I'm looking for a male or female writing partner who is literate and can write at least a few, well written, paragraphs a post. These SRPs will all be long term. If any of the ideas appeal to you send me a PM. :)
 
Last edited:
So I was thinking of a criminal mind rp I am looking for someone to either play David Rossi, Derek Morgan or Aaron Hotchner. My character would be an OC if you are interested send me a PM :)
 
I am interested in doing a SRP concerning magic. If anything is interested let me know, its not a harry potter type, its the all powerful, will inspiring magic.

If your interested, let me know im happy to give any information regarding this RP. I have other interesting ideas as well, if anyone is looking for some male to write with you. Im a para to a multi-para writer.
 
Looking for some male co-writers who are interested in corrupting sweet, little innocent me. If you are interested, send me a PM and we can discuss the details. Willing to do incest, teacher/student, whatever strikes your fancy.

:cattail:
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top