ORP anouncements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Khadgar said:
*leans up close to Arc's mouth* come on! i want to know these thoughs *grins wickedly*

*wraps her arms around his neck & running her hands thru his hair*

I bet you would ... *closes the gap between thier lips & smooches*

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
 
*wraps his arms around Arc's shoulders and kisses her back, and sneakily bites her lower lip* now, tell me! *keeps her lip* i'm kinda suprized my sccidental grazing while talking to sd went so well heh
 
*mischievous twinkle in her eyes*

:mumbles: I was only teasing ... seriously ... but since you asked so forcefully ... *winks*

*slips an arm down from his head, down the side of his neck, chest & rest it at his waist*
 
*slides his arms down Arc's arms and admires her, watching her hand, wondering what will happen....
 
SpectralDragoon said:
Orlanth, do you have the expansion Brood War?
If you're ever bored and want to destroy some computers on battle.net, let me know :)


That game has tremendous replay value lol.
I got Brood War. But now I don't play on Battle.ne t, my net connection is 56k, far to slow IMHO. For me anyways.
 
Khadgar said:
*points* out. Khaddy's alone time.


*laughs* just kidding. hells no it's not flat screen. same size of sceen and and a whole lot more money, i don't want it.

hows it going man?
I need to go LCD, because of my eyes. So a 15" LCD Monitor would cost me around $400-$500!

I can get a 19" for $400, but it's the old kind, and not LCD. So it's no good to me.

LCD is also flat screen I think?
 
lol yeah, thats true. whats wrong with the eyes man? myself, i got my 19er for $230.... becquse i'm special and know who to talk to. and YES it's legal, it's not hot.
 
Khadgar said:
lol yeah, thats true. whats wrong with the eyes man? myself, i got my 19er for $230.... becquse i'm special and know who to talk to. and YES it's legal, it's not hot.
Too young in front of the monitor in a dark room, the rediation has destroyed my eye sight... keep in mind, it did take 14 years of 10 in front ofa PC to do it.... What happened to me is very rare because not meany people are idiots and love playing the PC in a dark room for years.
 
crysede said:
ARG! Would you stop it with the 'UnF's already!! :mad: (Or at least explain what it means you big meanie!)
This is on page two, and over eight months and 15029 posts later, I still have no fuckin' clue about what it means... :eek:
 
Nuthin' much. Just reminiscing. And hungry.

Just where exactly does Martinez, CA lie in the geopolitical strategy positioning map of California relative to, say, Malibu beach?
 
Last edited:
thats a little specific, swonder what the hell that means... hmmm... Lauren's going crazy?
 
Lauren.Hynde said:
This is on page two, and over eight months and 15029 posts later, I still have no fuckin' clue about what it means... :eek:


ROFL. : )


It's a biggg secret, shhhhhhh.


Muahahaha.
 
That's possible, but beside the point. I was just wondering about The Curse--as I like to call him--'s location...
 
Hi everybody.

Guess who got a promotion and now has to do the work of his boss as well as his own?

Three guesses, first two don't count.
 
Lauren Martinez is nothing like Malibu it is a small town where nothing relly god hapens that is exsiting hapens it has based it resorses on refineries and sports. I partisapate in wrestling. It is preety hard but it is fun. What is your town like?
 
Hi Khadgar I have heard a lot about you from Hybirdx from what I hear you sound prety cool. Do you ever come to martinez CA. alot?
 
Any one hear??? Im wondering wher every one is. I am whting for Wrestling proctus to start and I woul like to talk to some one befor I have to go to practes.
 
Its almost time for me to go so I will talk to you later.Talk to you gyes later and tell the perple haird freek I am look ing for him. Oh ADR how many pixels does your pictur have to be and the siz or can I just send it to you???? Later!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
DragonsCurse said:
Lauren, Martinez is nothing like Malibu it is a small town where nothing really good happens that is exciting happens it has based it resources on refineries and sports. I participate in wrestling. It is pretty hard but it is fun. What is your town like?
Me I live in the Capital city of my state. If I told you what it was like I would have to kill ya. (j/k)
Hi Khadgar I have heard a lot about you from Hybirdx from what I hear you sound pretty cool. Do you ever come to Martinez CA. a lot?
Khaddy lives in Canada. But he would have to answer the question, weather if he has been to yer town. If I didn't know you where a guy, I would have thought you ment something else intirely.
Has everyone heard from the purple haired freak lately???
What purple haired freak? Are you telling us that Hy has purple hair!!! :eek: (refrains from other comments til later)
Any one heard??? I’m wondering where every one is. I am waiting for wrestling practice to start and I would like to talk to some one before I have to go to practice.
Sweetie-kins, yer posting when most of us are at work or still sleeping.
Its almost time for me to go so I will talk to you later. Talk to you guys later and tell the purple haired freak I am looking for him. Oh ADR how many pixels does your picture have to be and the size or can I just send it to you???? Later!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why do you keep calling me ADR? I keep wanting look around & see another poster here. PLEASE call me Arc. Cos there is another poster that is called ADR (a desert rose) on GB.

Also I don't understand what you are asking. If its for a Avatar then it needs to be 150x150 max pixels & the file size no bigger than 10KB (I'll double check on the file size in a minute).

edited: cos I didn't read this before posting ... I just woke up.
I check the avatar file size its 20KB not 10.
 
Last edited:
*grins* i'm flattered, i wonder what i've done to Hy.... lol

and i've flattered by Arc's near defencive attitude for me *smirks* prrrrowll!

no, i haven't been to your city my friend.... sorry
 
Khadgar said:
*grins* i'm flattered, i wonder what i've done to Hy.... lol

and i've flattered by Arc's near defencive attitude for me *smirks* prrrrowll!

no, i haven't been to your city my friend.... sorry

It took me several minutes & spell check to figure out what Curse was talking about.

*pounces on Khaddy* :kiss:
Good eve Evil Mage.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top