Chicks with dicks

Beck31

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jul 4, 2012
Posts
4,445
Is there anything better? Definitely the best of both worlds.
 
always make sure they are happy

A happy chick with a dick ( is better )
just make sure she is

all encounters, no matter what the orientation, should end on a happy note.
for me, it should be happy all the time
some might be into other fetishes, during which time they can show emotion other than happy, but they should all end that way, happy and satisfied
 
I would love to be in a relationship with a chick with a dick. I'd love to dress up with her and have her give me a makeover so we could go out and do routine things like everyone else; going shopping, having lunch at a restaurant or a food court in a mall, just walking around and feeling the sun on our faces and the breeze on our thighs as our skirts billow out every now and then, hearing the 'click click' of our heels on the sidewalk, getting whistled at by the males that se us, holding hands, going to a movie or a live theatrical production. Oh how I wish this would happen to me. I think the lovemaking between us would be more passionate and intimate too.
 
I would love to be in a relationship with a chick with a dick. I'd love to dress up with her and have her give me a makeover so we could go out and do routine things like everyone else; going shopping, having lunch at a restaurant or a food court in a mall, just walking around and feeling the sun on our faces and the breeze on our thighs as our skirts billow out every now and then, hearing the 'click click' of our heels on the sidewalk, getting whistled at by the males that se us, holding hands, going to a movie or a live theatrical production. Oh how I wish this would happen to me. I think the lovemaking between us would be more passionate and intimate too.
I'd love to go shopping with you
 
there is girls with dicks, and pussy and most have hot ass, look it up i have the site if needed, i would post picture here but not that good at that stuff. lol i am to damn old to learn
 
1) Trans women; Women who are born into male bodies. Most of them, not all, have deep issues with having a penis-- it feels wrong. the feelings of dysphoria make it difficult, at the least, to use their penis. Plus the hormones tend to destroy function, even if she wants it-- Of the two ladies I am intimate with, one can get hard, with some hard work, but can't ejaculate, the other cant get hard at all. Plus very little sex drive, on account of the androgen blockers that suppliment the estrogen replacement.

2) Transvestites; Men who feel and present as feminine-- but are still male. You'll be more likely to get dick action out a transvestite.
 
Ideal situation - tits to play with, a cock to suck and a butt to play with too.
 
Back
Top