Sex for goods and services is now legal

S

Strangebuddy

Guest
What if a new system was put in place where sex had a standard monetary value (based on time) and could be used in lieu of money? What sort of stories could be told in such a setting?

Some rules:

1. The person who has the service or good doesn't have to accept sex and can demand regular payment (since sex has a monetary value, it does have to be included as income on taxes and can't be used to pay for taxes)

2. Person who is trading sex has to be registered for OFFICIAL, LEGAL transactions. An app or debit card is provided to keep track of these transactions.

3. Each company or professional can set their own rules for how sex is accepted (1 on 1 professionals can just fuck their clients, franchises and stores might make it so the person has to service all on duty staff or just management).

So what stories could be told?

Here's an example or two to get started.

Black Friday becomes a VERY different experience. Due to high traffic, customers paying in sex have to interview to reserve a spot in the break room where they must service employees until their total is paid off.

You can't register until you hit a certain age (probably 25) BUT the value for sex is public information. While it's illegal, there's plenty of under the table deals going on.

While the monetary value is applied to time (so that way people trading sex aren't screwed out of money if the person with the service or good argues they did a bad job), people who try to get by on sex alone still find it in their best interest to improve their sex appeal and skills.

A landlord at a normally restrictive apartment building can forgive bad credit if a person is registered.


Those are just some ideas to start, please share your own. I just want to see what ideas we can come up with.
 
I saw this idea here a long time ago. BJs, TJs, oral/anal sex, weird fetishes, are assigned values of exchange, and not just for dissuading police. ("Blow me or pay me or go to jail.") There should be a stock/exchange market that constantly adjusts values. The steak that cost one BJ yesterday may take two today. Inflation FTW.

Fun comes when miscreants hack the values system and reassign costs. That tank of premium gas? You gotta be butt-fucked by the studly mechanic today.
 
While I figured a time system would be more practical, messing with the values for acts would be a lot of fun.

Woman comes in to make a payment with a titjob and suddenly finds she would need to give 10...anal though is 60 times the normal value or guy eats manager out only to find that it will barely cover anything on his shopping list.

Could be fun with a time system too. Woman plans her day around what she'll need to do and then ends up needing to service mechanics all day to pay the cost.

Regional differences could be interesting too. Two girls living off only trading sexual favors go on a road trip and find small towns are willing to pay much more (since there's little anonymity).
 
I can see that spinning out all the various details and numerical possibilities would be fun for some geeky, D&D types. But.... the average reader is going to get bored trying to absorb all that stuff! KISS would be a good guiding principle, unless you are extremely skilled at making complex exposition sound interesting.
 
I can see that spinning out all the various details and numerical possibilities would be fun for some geeky, D&D types. But.... the average reader is going to get bored trying to absorb all that stuff! KISS would be a good guiding principle, unless you are extremely skilled at making complex exposition sound interesting.
The story needn't detail and explain the value system, merely show its effects. The fun cums [sic] from wildly fuctuating [sic] values so one never know what costs to expect.

I worked with the saintly wife of guitarist Bolo Sete. She told of his experience with Brazilian hyperinflation. Work the morning; at noon, be paid with a wheelbarrow-full of paper money; spend it immediately on anything; repeat at day's end. Tomorrow, it's two wheelbarrow loads of paper, two or three times.

So, hyperinflation hits the sexual economy. What cost one BJ today costs two tomorrow, four the next day, seven the next day, etc. Hilarity ensues?
 
Back
Top