Finally a thread for women who are currently masturbating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just dragging my nails over my clit through my knickers. I am considering removing the layer that is covering my clit but I'm currently enjoying the sensation, it's not yet too much to bear

Sitting here looking at a woman across the way from me, her legs are spread about 10 inches her skirt is short I can almost see heaven ,,, I think she's doing it on purpose...

BITCH.... :D

Well, I'm missing all the fun. Sitting quietly, reading lit, and I'm all hot between my thighs.... Funny that, I can feel my knickers getting a bit wet and I want to pinch my nipples

I was licked and pleased by a woman for the first time today.

I am so jealous. I had my first FF experience two weeks ago, and my first taste of another woman's pussy. Delightful. :)

But she would not return the favor. So I still have not experienced what you received. :(

I am so jealous. I had my first FF experience two weeks ago, and my first taste of another woman's pussy. Delightful. :)

But she would not return the favor. So I still have not experienced what you received. :(

I would so do that for you honey. I love that taste too, and even more, love what it does to a woman. :)

I miss being with a woman.. it's been YEARS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back