Planet Terra (closed for Kohana_Xavior19)

A thousand ways to respond to his 'what's the worse that could happen?' part ran through Tessa's head but she kept those thoughts to herself. She stopped at her door to see him looking back behind them. "I think you gave them a good scare..." She said gently. Walking into the room, she clicked her gun into safety and set it back in it's holster but brought it from her desk to setting it under her pillow. Scooting into bed, she looks to Snake and lightly pats the place beside her. "Come. Rest. You've earned it, Snake." Tessa said. Smiling softly.
 
Sat takes off his calf length leather boots and set them by the door and removes the black socks that show his somewhat pale skin underneth. Clad mostly from head to toe with only his eyes visible his skin did not receive the benifits from the light thus when he took off his black boonie hat that showed his smooth, chiseled, face with piercing blue rounded eyes and light blonde hair that was about three inches long and neatly combed back, thin light lips and a sharp nose and his physique was strong, though she could not definatively discern from his black quasi uniform.
 
Tessa gave a soft gasp as she got to see what he looked like. Her hands covered her mouth as her eyes went wide but took in every inch of him! Her face heating up and turning a bright red color. "Oh my gosh!" She whispers against her mouth. She always knew he was well built and had muscles but it was his face! She never would have guessed it to look like that. Everyone expected the usual jet black hair and onyx black eyes. But here he stood. A light blonde and gorgeous blue eyes that Tessa felt herself sinking into the more she stared at them! If he was Asian, she was now picturing a handsome anime boy that was real and standing before her! Tessa couldn't keep herself still now. She felt her body quiver with a familiar desire as she got up from her bed and walked up to him. Her hands moved from her mouth to have one placed onto his chest. Feeling his strong heart beat her hand, she was wonderfully surprised when hers started to fall into a synced rhythem with his. Her hand moved from over his chest to trace his abs before traveling up. She wanted to touch his face. To feel his smooth cheeks below her hand, run her fingertips over his thin but light lips which she longed to feel against her own. She wanted to run her fingers through his wonderful light blonde hair and nuzzle her nose against his own sharp one.

His appearance had bested her imagination yet it was better than anything she could have imagined.
 
Keeping his trouers on Snake removed his blouse showing a stretched black t shirt underneth thats showed a well crafted chest and Tessa's tongue dropped to the floor. She thought to herself, "if he asks, he could have me in an instant" as they lay on the small bed. His feet danged off the edge because of his size and made hr all the more to press into him, but he still did not say a word to her using his true voice.
 
The minute his chest became available for show, Tess could see how his tight, yet stretched, black tshirt showed his well crafted chest. Her tongue, should it have been much like a cartoon, would have dropped and hit the floor as her jaw dropped. She stopped touching him and stepped back to admire him. Her heart was racing and her eyes were still wide as her breathing practically picked up a little bit. If he asks, he could have me in an instant! She all but screamed inside her head. Her innerself was having a fangirl moment(CHA!) and was jumping up and down while giggling like a happy little school girl. Snapping herself to reality, she got back into bed and watched as he laid down. Her bed was a king or queen size. She wasn't sure which since it was her sister who picked out the matress. Her feet couldn't really reach the bottom. But Snake was taller than her and his feet reached the bottom and almost hung off her bed. Tessa couldn't help herself when she started to press into him. Her eyes closed tightly. She felt like she was gonna burst!
 
"computer...." Tessa began, "chest...i mean..pecks..." Her face turning very red before retreating under her sheets as the computer, unable to interpret the command, waited before snake clapped his hands twice and ths lights went out. She could feel the heat coming off from his body it was better than a heater because it was not enough to burn the skin up close.
 
"Computer!" She began. "Chest, er, I mean, pecks, I-um..." Her face became very red and Tessa instantly retreated under the sheets. Her hands covering her face as Tessa laughed at herself a little. Gosh, I feel like an idiot. There was a moment of silence before she heard Snake clap twice and the lights went out. Silently, Tessa poked her head out from under the sheets and looked around for a moment. She could feel the heat coming off his body and it was comforting. Welcoming. Soothing even. It was better than heater because it wasn't enough to burn the skin up close. Snuggling herself into his warmth, she closed her eyes and hoped her blush had faded and that her desires hadn't made her body go warm with her need for sex.
 
She lay still in anticipation, waiting for him to roll over, face her, and take her and she would not resist, but he did not. Looking at him laying on his back, chest slowly rising as he breathed he seemed relaxed if not asleep! How would this look if Sam and scarlett found out that Snake was sleeping her and actually doing just that; sleeping! She not hear the end of it, but perhaps he was waiting for her to make the first move and in the near pitch dark room she looked about and slowly slid out from her sheets.
 
Tessa knew that in the almost two years she'd been working here as their navigator and sometimes as the one making special herbed salves for burns and cuts, she had grown to both admire and respect Snake while also being head over heels in love with the man! The problem...she didn't know if he liked her the same way. She wanted to believe and think he did. But she just wasn't sure. As she laid there, completely still, and in anticipation, she was waiting or him to roll over, face her, and take her! She wasn't gonna resist. But he never moved. His chest rose and fell steadily with his breathing. He looked...relaxed. If not asleep.

For a moment, Tessa wondered what Sam and Scarlett would think if they found of Snake was sleeping in her bed and actually doing just that. She would NEVER hear the end of it! I wonder...is he...waiting for me to make the move? She thinks to herself as she looked around her room for a moment before she slowly slid out from her sheets.
 
She could hear him breath. With a a chest as large as that, he would require lungs perhaps twice the size of an average man like Donaldson and when he drew in breath she could hear it and watch as they inflated and let let it out. Once more, he did not take any of the sheets or coves from her and was quite content to lay above them in the cool air and not be disturbed by it at the slightest and though the light will almost nill she could just see the silver streak outlining the top of his mounds from head to toe on her bed from the light coming from her alarm block that sat on the far side of her. A most fortunate placement.
 
Tessa laid there and watched him for a while. He looked so peaceful. She didn't want to disturb him. Her alarm clock had one of those LED lights built in to light up the time in the dark so I could see. And the light changed colors every minute. Tessa knew it was kinda kiddish to have such an item in her room, but it served as a 'nightlight' most nights if she got scared. Though she would never admit those nights to anyone or herself. But it was obvious whenever she had one of those nights. The black circles near her eyes from lack of sleep would say it all despite how awake she seemed.

After a while of just laying there and watching him, Tessa made herself comfortable under her blanket and sheets, and snuggled herself against Snake a little bit to soak in his warmth. Tonight would hopefully not be a night of nightmares. Tonight would hopefully be one of most wonderful dreams as she laid snuggled into Snake.
 
As she snuggled up close to him she felt something slide above her head and her eyes hung open in fear as it wrapped around her shoulder and pull her in and then she was resting closer to him and could feel his chest rising as he breathed and her heart stopped altogether as she now beleived in what was happenign was truely happening. It was not sex but a very tender moment for her as she felt all of the blood seep from her body and move to her feet and she felt very cold even after being under all those sheets then she began smiling.
 
Something slid above Tessa's head and her eyes snapped open. Her hand darting under her pillow for her gun. But as she came to register it as an arm and a hand coming to rest on her shoulders, she moved her hand away from her gun and let herself get pulled closer to him. Tessa could feel his chest rising as he breathed in and out. Her heart nearly stopped for a moment as she believed in what was happening. Because it was truly happening. It wasn't sex, but for Snake...this was a very tender moment. All the blood practically seeped from Tessa's body to move to her feet. Making her cold even after soaking in his warmth under her covers. Her lips curving into a smiling, Tessa pressed herself against him and closed her eyes to sleep again.
 
As the two of them slept together the Zumwalt slid through the vacuum of space on the staboard side of the freighters with the Energy in the lead. They were approximently six hours out from the site of the supposive ambush and still the captain did not put his crew on alert. It was too far out and they needed to rest. As such he ordered that all crew not on duty to stand down and get some rest that also included leaving the holo and spirits rooms and sleeping much to the chargin of many, but they obeyed their captain not knowing that Tessa was enjoying the sleep with her new cuddle buddy, but others such as Donaldson did not have one outside of their pillow and blanket.
 
With Sam having her copilot steering the Energy while she rested on the Zumwalt, she had made sure their transporter was ready for her orders so her, Scarlett, Tessa, Snake, and Duke could be transported for combat with Tessa as their navigator. Thus the night went on with the majority of the crew not on duty at the moment sleeping in their beds. Tessa was snuggled into Snake with his arm around her, and everyone was just by their lonesome selves.
 
The hours slowly moved on. Donaldson awoke two hours before Zero Hour and could not fall back asleep. Instead he opted for a shower and found several other crew members already up. He and they did not know of the ambush, thus when they were done they went to the mess hall for an early breakfast.

Duke awoke as well and went through his ritual of my PTT to get his muscles ripped. It helped clear his mind as well as keep his body limber for action. He was not the kind of man like the sailors of old to swing from the mizzen and onto an enemy deck fighting the enemy all by himself with a knife clenched between his teeth, but he was a stout fighter and had many admiriors and he had worked with the Angels before and this time was going to be no different.
 
Tessa was up three hours earlier than she needed to be. Scarlett and Sam had joined her and they talked amongst themselves while they showered and dressed. They had grabbed breakfast before some of the men started to come in and both Scarlett and Sam were sending glares of death their way since they now knew what had nearly happened to Tessa. But Sam was grateful for Snake. Without him...she feared her sister could have gotten hurt. After breaking from Scarlett and Sam, Tessa, with two boxes of breakfast in hand, hurried back to her room hoping to catch Snake before he woke and left her. With luck on her side, he was just waking as she got into the room. She gave a bright, but nervous smile. "Morning! I brought you breakfast." She said. Holding the top box out for him.
 
Snake accepted the grateful gift and together they sat down side by side on the edge of the bed and began to eat. Becvause it was a take out breakfast their drink came in a sealed cup and not a tall glass of orange juice, but it was filling as the two of them sat and ate in relative silence because both of them knew what was coming and neither of them wanted to say anything that would jinx them in the upcoming operation, but Snake was grateful for her company, though he would not say it. No one knew why Snake would not speak. There was nothing wrong with his vocal cords, but he was just a quiet man but also a man of action.
 
Tessa ate her food and had her drink in relative silence with him. They both knew what was coming and neither wanted to jinx it. She couldn't figure out why Snake wouldn't talk but she didn't want to push things. She liked his company and at moments like these, the silence was almost comforting. Once she finished eating, she sipped at her drink as she watched him eat and have his drink.
 
There were many things they wanted to say to one another but did not for some reason because of the superstition of being jinxed. Even though they had been in action before and have come off relatively unscathed each time there was always the fear that this mission would be the last but neither of them wanted to acknowledge that.

As the Zumwalt neared the site red alert was finally called and everyone was orderd to their battle stations. Snake reluctantly put down his meal and smiled at Tessa.
 
Tessa took a deep breath and got up to her feet with a nod as she smiled back at him. "Here we go..." She said. She waited for him to be dressed and ready to go then hurried to meet up with Sam and Scarlett and Duke on the transporter deck. Once they were all there, they were beamed onto the Energy and Sam took off right away to go be a pilot. While they others went to handle some weapons, Tessa ran for the Energy's navigation deck. Or Star Deck. She was given permission into the room almost instantly as the computer remembered her. Coming to stand in the middle of the room, different projections lit up in the room. The star lines traced to show their constellations. Using the holotouch screens, she began their best navigation course for a possible chase and two possible escape routes if needed be.
 
"Sir, two Rouge ships appearing three points off the starboard bow," a helmsman called out on the bridge. Just as predicted there were the Rouges already reppared to attack. As was their custom the pirates fired two shots of energy over the bows of their opponents to force them to surrender, however, because they were being accompanied by the military they would not strike their colours, however, the Rouges had the habit of always following through with old customs.

Knowing them the Rouges had at least three of other ships waiting somewhere but as the weapons of the Zumwalt and Energy came online and everyone scrambled to their stations it promised to be a good fight.

"Sir, we are awaitng your orders," Scarlett replied in a audio transmission.

"Understood, do not take off until we are in action so that the confusion of battle can mask your approach."
 
With their course charted and ready to go, Tessa sent them to Sam and wasvnow standing in the middle of the Star Deck, feeling vulnerable behind all that glass and out in the open. Her heart was racing now as she could see some of the flashes from the fired weapons. Tessa gulped and lowered herself to a sit on the floor as she awaited their outcome or fate.
 
When red alert sounded and everyone ran there was a ballet being played out as the weapons on the Zumwalt came online and the compartments announced their battle ready statis.

Having recieved the shot over the bow the captain ordered the shields be put up and the Energy begin its run by advancing towards the Rouges as the Zumwalt prepared its compliment of missiles. The Energy's run would distract the pirates long enough for the missiles to be launched and cover the distance to reach them before being spotted because the Energy would drop radar decoys to fool the sensors on board with false readings. It was a tactic that has worked before as as the Energy went all ahead flank the Rouges responded by raising sheilds and firing its own missiles.
 
Sam piloted the Energy and sent it forward. Dropping radar decoys, she raised the shields around the ship and the battle begun. Flanking the Rogues, the missiles were fired and the distraction began as the Energy began it's run upon it's advance. From the Star Deck, Tessa could see all the lights flashing and felt a little better once the computer told her the shileds had been raised.
 
Back
Top