whats your fantasy right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
cocksucker

l would love to suck a big black or asian indian cock after it had been in my wifes cunt.

I'm bound over a vaulting horse, my wife has whipped my ass with her riding crop until it burns in pain, then she brings three men into the room and one by one; one after the other, they ram their thick cocks into my ass and fuck me deep and hard. After each one comes, I am forced to suck his cock while the next guy fucks me. This goes on all night, and when they are finshed, my wife jerks me off. I shoot my load into her palm and she forces me to lick my cum from her hand.

That I win a really HUGE lottery.

That SciFi.com announces that tonight is NOT really the final episode of Battlestar Galactica and that they leave this episode with cliff hanger..

------------------------
Oops, I bet you meant sexually.

The wish is always the same. I wish I could and did sire kids. Oh and a double wammy if fucking a masculine hairy guy caused the pregnancy;)

That when we go to our favorite eatery tomorrow that hot college boy waits on us. He's obviously been flirting with me and it makes her hot. I wish he would just lay his phone # on the table so we can get on with it. I want to make him taste her sweet pussy and fuck her slow and firm. Then i want to drop to my knees and suck her juices from his hard prick. just when he is about to come I want to throw him onto his back and fuck him hard til he cums all over his stomach and clean it up with her. Then straddle his chest and gag him aith my fat cock until i fill his mouth and watch her kiss him.

I am taken back home by a couple, she sits on the softa spreads her legs and she has no pants on. She grabs me and pushed my head between her legs, holds my head tight and maked me lick her out. The man pulls my pants down and feels my balls while wanking me. He then, at the same time, slowly enters my arse and gently fucks my arse. I feel it go very wet as he shoots his load inside me

nakedmale...

sounds like you did this...
i18786_group2.jpg

Right now?

Sadly, sleep. How I yearn for an uninterrupted night's rest...

dan

my dream fantasy

Well, that is easy...being told to eat both the hubby and wife, before, during and after sex. Then for them to break in my virgin ass with a nice long dildo and real dick. just to have fun and snjoy the moment.

neighbor

Right now Ive been having this fanatacy about my neighbor up the street. He is a bit younger than me, married as I am. HE is blonde with gorgeous blue eyes. Funny as hell. He loves to make people laugh. I want him to take me in his arms and fuck me silly. This is all happening because I had a dream about him last week. Gosh I want him to bone me so bad. I wonder if I should just come out and ask him to do it..lol..:)

My favourite fantasy at the moment involves a woman at school, who is in her late 40's , she has a son of about 18. I mentioned to my wife that I find the woman attractive and she said that her son was fit.

So the fantasy is that me and the woman are in the armchair and she is riding my cock whilst watching my wife on her knees's sucking her son's cock...

My wife lies back on the settee and allows the young man to fuck her hard , making her cum and then filling her with cum...

My wife lies back with her pussy wet and dribbling cum and the boy's mother gets down between my wifes legs and begins to lick up the cum ...

Right now Ive been having this fanatacy about my neighbor up the street. He is a bit younger than me, married as I am. HE is blonde with gorgeous blue eyes. Funny as hell. He loves to make people laugh. I want him to take me in his arms and fuck me silly. This is all happening because I had a dream about him last week. Gosh I want him to bone me so bad. I wonder if I should just come out and ask him to do it..lol..:)

My vote is yes .... go for it ... and report back :D My guess is he (lucky devil) would vote the same way!

My favourite fantasy at the moment involves a woman at school, who is in her late 40's , she has a son of about 18. I mentioned to my wife that I find the woman attractive and she said that her son was fit.

So the fantasy is that me and the woman are in the armchair and she is riding my cock whilst watching my wife on her knees's sucking her son's cock...

My wife lies back on the settee and allows the young man to fuck her hard , making her cum and then filling her with cum...

My wife lies back with her pussy wet and dribbling cum and the boy's mother gets down between my wifes legs and begins to lick up the cum ...

I guess you believe: "Vice is nice, but incest is best." You need a spanking.

I am so with you on your answer. our fantasy is for my super sexy hubby to be on his knees taking a nice big cock in his mouth for the first time. with me watching so hot! still waiting!

Last edited:
fantasy!

I am so with you on your answer. our fantasy is for my super sexy hubby to be on his knees taking a nice big cock in his mouth for the first time. with me watching so hot! still waiting!

Lately, my fantasy has been to get together with a hot couple and suck his cock while I'm fucking her pussy... mmmm. Did it a couple of times and loved it.

But after seeing the photo below I may have to rethink that one...

i16338_05yuor.jpg

That is a nice pic and I definetly could get into trying that on for size.

Lately, my fantasy has been to get together with a hot couple and suck his cock while I'm fucking her pussy... mmmm. Did it a couple of times and loved it.

But after seeing the photo below I may have to rethink that one...

i16338_05yuor.jpg

Add another mouth to the mix....yours. Shaing a cock with your husband could be a blast for both of you.

I'm jacking off in the shower, fingering my ass and my wife catches me. She says that I must have been fantasizing about getting fucked in the ass. She replaces my fingers with hers and finger fucks me and jacks me off.

A few days later, after getting out of the shower when I didn't jack off, she says that she has a surprise for me. She has a dildo and tells me to bend over the bed. She lubes it up and slides it into me, then tells me to get on my knees and squat over it. She has me ride the dildo while I give her head, her cunt plastered against my upturned face as she tells me that she wants to see me this way while giving a guy head. She wants to see me submit to another man and be his cum slut.

A few months later, she tells me that a friend at work is a swinger and that we are going out with them. I think that I'm going to get to be with her friend, who is hot, but we end up back at the friend's place and it is clear that the point of this was for me to blow him. The women strip my clothes off and I'm kneeling in front of him and he hold my head and fucks my mouth.

The three of them decide that he should also fuck my ass and I end up over the sofa with him penetrating me, then I'm on my back as the women hold my legs up and he grabs my ass and gives me a good fucking.

Another one of my fantasies, actually sharing a cock with any woman would be sexy and hot

I enjoyed sharing best last weekend when my girlfriend Kay and I shared Billy-boy's sizable member. He came in Kay's mouth, then she and I shared a cum-filled kiss. Yummy!

I enjoyed sharing best last weekend when my girlfriend Kay and I shared Billy-boy's sizable member. He came in Kay's mouth, then she and I shared a cum-filled kiss. Yummy!

Very sexy LadyC...keep us informed. I know I appreciate it.

Very sexy LadyC...keep us informed. I know I appreciate it.

My fantasy used to be to have a female slave to go along with my male. Yesterday my fantasy became reality.......

Yesterday it was just Kay and I, and instead of merely making a little girl-girl love, I decided to make her my first female sub. After we had undresed, I sat on the edge of the bed and turned her over my lap to adminster her first adult spanking. By the time I was finished, her ass was a beautiful shade of red and her tears were flowing. It was then that I had her kneel, press her face to my pussy and bring me to a quick, powerful orgasm before I made gentle love to her. Later she thanked me, and asked I intended to do it again. "Oh, yes," I told her, "often."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back