Confessions: What are yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT today's kink group meet-and-greet luncheon - and it was a luncheon, their words - was more than I expected. :devil:

ICT sometimes it sucks being the more mature, realistic person.
ICT it really sucks when the person who isn't lives in la la dreamland.
IACT it REALLY sucks to have to burst their bubble.
IACT it sucks that you have to teach someone that no matter how much you care about someone, fuck, even LOVE them, and no matter how much passion, sexual and physical attraction, and amazing sex you have, some relationships aren't meant to be.
IAFCT it really sucks when knowing all that sucks for yourself too.
:(

IACT it sucks that you have to teach someone that no matter how much you care about someone, fuck, even LOVE them, and no matter how much passion, sexual and physical attraction, and amazing sex you have, some relationships aren't meant to be.

Been there many times... on both sides. ICT... I want what I can't have. At least not yet. It's driving me crazy because I know she wants me to but we can't do anything about it. Ugh.:cool:

Been there many times... on both sides. ICT... I want what I can't have. At least not yet. It's driving me crazy because I know she wants me to but we can't do anything about it. Ugh.:cool:

My brother was in a similar situation. I tried to give the cautious advice. She's now his wife. So much for cautious.

ICT I have the most amazing everything in my life, its more than I could have ever asked for, there is so much understanding, love and support there and I am happy. BUT I have to wait and the wait is the hardest thing I have ever gone through, I know its worth it I know in my heart I have found something special but I have to wait

ICT it scares me I trusted him so much.
IACT it just goes to show I have trust issues.... (Or it shows how many times that trust has been abused. )

ICT someone I love dearly needs a hug
IACT I'm not close enough to give that hug
IFCT it's all I can think of doing right now and it makes me sad I can't :(

ICT this sounds EXACTLY like my daughter and her first husband. They even tried getting back together a year after their divorce. However, that only proved beyond a doubt that they could not, should not be together.

IACT this has a Happy Ending - two years later she met her current husband and they are very compatible and still very much in love. Now married six years.

ICT I hope she forgives the long absence.
IACT she must know how constantly she was on my mind.

regarding some pic threads...

ICT I'm wondering why someone whose picture thread I've been a fan of for some time totally blew off my last comment and therefore, me. :confused:

IACT I'm pretty annoyed by that. :mad:

IFCT I disdainfully find it amusing how another off-again, on-again Lit member doesn't really have a clue how obvious he is about using women here for his own ego-stroking and nothing else, all while pretending to be the nicest guy. :rolleyes:

ICT I have the male version of PMS today.
IACT I'm blaming it on the Super moon tonight.
IFCT I can't wait for Friday to get here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back