The Accidental Succubus (Closed)

NotShyGuy

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 24, 2008
Posts
1,920
(Closed for hotassbitch12002)

Jin readied himself outside the wooden door of a small home on the outskirts of the city of Ashcroft. He was tall and lean, with a body that built more for agility rather than brute strength, which served him well in his role as a demon hunter. Despite the name though, it often meant tracking down people as well, when they abused the power of black magic. He had been told that there was a dark wizard at work here, one who specialized in demonology, who had been making trouble. Just last week, he had summoned an imp to attack a bartender who had refused to give him free drinks. However, given that so far, no one had been killed or seriously injured as a result of his summonings, he had been ordered to bring him back alive, if at all possible.

Kicking down the door, Jin said loudly, "Reven DeMarc, you are-" but was cut off as a fireball came screaming towards him from the wizard's hands. Dodging just in time, he saw the wizard flee, and he drew his sword and pistol and ran down the hallway in pursuit. Turning the corner, he came upon what looked like a workshop or library of some kind and saw the wizard frantically searching the shelves for something. Just as Jin entered the room, Reven appeared to have found what he was looking for, a blue glass sphere, which he promptly smashed on the ground.

Jin was knocked off his feet by the sudden blast that followed, which sent papers and equipment flying everywhere. Getting up, he saw that the wizard was gone. 'Ball must have had some kind of teleportation magic' he thought. Dust and soot was everywhere, and he put his hand on a nearby desk to help him get back up. When he did, he felt something on his ring finger. When he looked down, he saw a large, black metal ring that briefly glowed before forcing itself down his finger where it shrunk to fit him perfectly.

Grabbing it, he tried to pull it off, but the ring wouldn't budge. He stared at it, waiting for his hand to turn black and start rotting or something, but nothing of the sort seemed to be happening. He looked at the piece of parchment it had been laying on and saw some scribbled writing, "Too unpredictable."

'Well, that's encouraging,' he thought dryly. Just as he was wondering what exactly this ring did, a glowing circle suddenly appeared in the floor in front of him. The floor inside the circle began to crack, with a dull red glow emanating from the fissures. This was a demon summoning! Jin tried once more to take off the ring, but the metal band still wouldn't budge, so he grabbed his sword and pistol again, preparing himself for whatever might come out of that portal.
 
Last edited:
a flash and a large billow of smoke, hindered his vision. all seemed quiet...

and then, like a flash, a demon lunged towards him. so quick, she was a blur. with her skin hidden by a dark shadow that swallowed her, all he could see were her eyes that glowed a devilish red, and a flash of two fangs as she snarled. she reached for his throat, lifting him off his feet.

"WHY DID YOU SUMMON ME?!" the demon comanded
 
Last edited:
Jin tucked both legs up, close to his chest, and kicked out, hard, sending both of them flying in opposite directions across the room. He landed on his back and he coughed, massaging his throat. Smoke still swirled around the room, making it impossible to tell where the demon had gone. His pistol had gone flying off into some corner. Readying his sword again, Jin yelled, "Where are you?! Show yourself!"

Unnoticed by him, the ring glowed dully at his command.
 
when he kicked, she was surprised at the strength the young warrior had. she flew back into a table, and on to the floor with a sharp thud. her concentration was broken. the shadow she had as cover disbursed into the air.
instinctively, she disappeared in puff of smoke. she was cloaked in invisibility, and attempted to make an escape through an open window.

but as he commanded "show yourself!" she was yanked back with such force, her invisibility was broken. again she hit the ground hard. except now it was at the feet of the warrior, his weapons drawn.

without the shadow, he was able to get a good look at her. she seemed to be no more than 20, but he knew she had to be way more than that. her porcelain skin was soft and only covered in a tight corset, squeezing her breasts to the perfect formation, and a small leather thong. she had piercing black eyes, and long flowing raven black hair. the dark wings protruding from her back folded as her eyes that were once glaring with hate, traveled from his eyes to the end of his sword. her tail slowly curled to the floor. her long legs were soft, but her ankles were covered with thick mats of fur, and instead of feet were two cloven hooves.
Succubus.jpg

"Why have you summoned me?" she asked again, more calming now...
 
Last edited:
A succubus. He hadn't been expecting that, not from how easily she had lifted him off of his feet. Although she seemed calmer now than she had been a few moments ago. Even if she was he couldn't deny that she was gorgeous now that he had a chance to get a good look at her.

He was hesitant to attack, not only because she was beautiful, but because he had no idea what kind of spell the ring might have. He needed more information.

Still keeping a tight grip on his sword, he answered, "Trust me, I didn't mean to summon you. This did everything," he stuck out his hand, showing the ring on his finger. "It put itself on me and now I can't take it off. Do you know anything about this thing?" he said. This time, he noticed the ring glow again, "And what the hell is that?" he asked.
 
she stared at the ring, and her emotion turned to one of rage.

"that ring is a binder. the wearer of that ring will forever be haunted , and only death of the wearer or creater can remove it."

she stood up and turned away, her body swaying side to side as she took a few steps. her fists clenched, stretching her human skin over her knuckles, my sharp claw like nails digging into her own hand.

"but the spell on that ring was not done by my masters. it was done by a human. this is all wrong..." she turns her head, looking at him through seductive cat like eyes. " i should not be here." she closes her eyes for a moment, then opening them. her seductive eyes are replaced with rage again, and her hand opens baring my sharp nails.

"that ring must come off..."
 
Last edited:
It was strange seeing her eyes go from sultry to rage-filled in a matter of moment. Jin saw the succubus bare her nails and caught the meaning of what she was saying almost instantly. "only death of the wearer or creater can remove it" "that ring must come off..." With Revan long gone (and who knew if Revan even was the creator) that left the wearer. Him.

His sword came up once again, and he took a step back, trying to create some distance "If you're thinking what I think you're thinking, you're not about to take me down without a fight."

"Look, there's another option, you know. Like you said, we could go after the creator instead." Jin doubted she would take him up on his offer though. As far as he knew, there was nothing stopping her from trying to just kill him instead.
 
she was ready to turn and lunge, but as he raised his sword, she could see the determination in his eyes. his muscles flexed as he prepared for battle. small droplets of sweat trickled down the creases of his powerful arms. there was something about him, stopping her from attacking, other than his warrior ability...

plus, she felt his power earlier. she didnt like challenges. she knew she had 2 options: either hear him out and possibly finding the creator which could be easier than taking him on head on. or she could weaken him. after all he is a man, and thats what she was made for.

she, pondered her decision.

"who is the one you seek? the one that left you the ring?"
 
Last edited:
"A wizard. By the name of Revan DeMarc. Apparently he had a knack for summoning demons and collecting magical artifacts. He's disappeared though. I was sent to capture him and when he disappeared, that's when this ring decided to attach itself to my finger." He relaxed by a miniscule amount. It seemed that she was at least pondering not attacking him.

"I know it's not the most ideal situation but this way we can both get what we want. Well. Sort of."
 
she turns towards him, her hands resting on her hips. her body giving off a seductive glow. the rage in her mellowed her eyes from a blood red, to their normal black.

"what are you proposing?" she asks.

she watches as he lowers his sword, taking the chance to see more of him. the way his leather armor fitted his body. the small droplets of a hard days sweat trickling down his skin. his strong, lean stature giving off a commanding presence.

she still hasnt made a decision....
 
Last edited:
Jin felt his body grow warmer and could feel his heart beat a little faster, an inevitable consequence of being in such close proximity with a succubus and her latent seduction magic. He did his best to stay focused on what was important, rather than her body. “We could fight, and take a risk on who will end up killing the other. Or we could work together to find Revan, if he is the creator of this thing, and take him down together. You can go back to…wherever it is you came from, and I can collect my bounty and not be ‘forever haunted’ as you said.”

Of course, Jin knew that it wouldn’t be quite so simple. They had no idea where Revan had teleported to, for one thing, but it was a hell of a lot better than trying to fight her.

“Tell me your name. I’m Jin,” he said. The ring glowed again. “And tell me why the hell it keeps doing that.” The ring glowed again. He stared at it, wondering if it was dangerous.
 
he could see the struggle in her face, but the longer she doesnt speak, the more the ring glowed, until finally she bursts.
"i am called lyllith. the ring can follow the command of the wearer, commanding the demon theyre bound to."
once that information is out, she relax a little.
"but that is usually reserved for stronger entities. not for mere mortals. you are more powerful than you look, human." smirking, she take a step forward towards him. her body curving with each step she takes.

"now, i know you do not want blood shed here. nor do i." she says walking closer. her eyes fade from pitch black to a sensual light green. "but im sure we can come to an understanding." finally meeting him toe to toe, she places one hand on his chest....
 
Last edited:
The ring began to glow brighter and brighter and the succubus looked more and more uncomfortable. Jin held his hand away from body, wondering if the ring might burst apart or something equally as violent. Instead, it was Lyllith who burst out, telling him the ring's power.

He let his sword hang down by his side. If that was the case, he could at least worry being torn apart by her. But instead of relaxing, he found himself tensing up even more instead. Lyllith was standing less than an inch from him with her hand trailing across his chest. He glanced down to her and caught an eyeful of her generous cleavage, pushed up by her corset. Even the scent of her body made him think of sex.

He could his cock in his pants beginning to swell and cleared his throat. "And what kind of 'understanding' are we talking about?" He asked, even though he already had a pretty good idea.
 
smiling, and keeping her idea to herself, she slide one hand around the back of his neck. she reaches up and lets her lips grace the side of his neck. gently kissing it. her body pressed against his. even with all that leather, she could feel his member throbbing against her bare thighs.
her wings fold back and her tail waves fluidly in the air as she moves her lips to his. tasting the sweet sweat of battle....
"mmmmm.." lightly moaning in his mouth as her tongue slides against his....
 
Last edited:
she could feel his hand wrap around her, although he still grips his sword tightly. her tits pressed against his chest. she could feel every vein of his manhood throbbing...
 
Last edited:
His free hand went around her waist, pressing Lyllith's body to his, her tits pressing against him. He kissed her back, his tongue wrestling against hers as they fought a battle that neither cared about winning. He could feel his heart pounding in his chest, sending blood down to his cock, which was throbbing with desire.

He set his sword down on a nearby table and his fingers began to loosen the strings that held her corset together.
 
finally, he opens her corset, allowing her perfect tits to bounce into place. he tosses it into a corner. she giggles with delight, as he takes to handfuls of her breasts, squeezing them together, before smothering his face in between them. smiling devilishly, she looks down at him as he sucks each nipple.
she reaches down and pulls the lace of his pants. the armor drags them to the floor in a flash. she gasps at what she saw. for no mortal has ever been blessed by the gods in such a way. every vein of his thick dick pulsing down towards his head. she reaches down and wraps her fingers around it. she strokes it, and moans, as she feels the blood rush to it...
 
He groaned lightly as he felt her hand stroke his cock, feeling it grow even more stiff in her hand.

He reached down as well, pushing aside the tiny patch of fabric that was her thong that covered her pussy. He ran a finger up and down her slit and could already feel her juices running down his finger.

He kissed her again, hard. While their tongues dueled, his middle finger slipped inside of her, slowing pumping in and out.
 
her body shivered, as his finger penetrated her. she stroked him harder. as their tongues twirled, he moan in his mouth. a moan of desire, and moan of need. her juices started to drip down her thighs and his hand.

she pulled away from his lips just long enough to slide one finger up the center of his tip, scooping a large glob of precum on her finger. she put it to her tongue, sucking it dry.

she then pulled his hand from her, putting each finger in her mouth. tasting her own juice, and licking his hand dry. with a devilish smile, and great strength, she lifted him and sat him at the edge of the table. she then pulls up a chair and very lady like sits in front of him, like she's ready for dinner. with his huge balls hanging down and his massive veiny cock pointed straight up, her pussy dripped with delight.

she continued to stroke his dick, as she began to lick and suck his balls...
 
Lyllith surprised him by picking him up and putting on him on the table. It was a potent reminder that she was no ordinary woman, but as her mouth attacked his balls, he stopped thinking about that.

His hands gripped the table tightly and he moaned, "Oh fuck..." as she sucked his balls, swirling her tongue around them, making his cock throb as she stroked it skillfully, as if she knew every one of his most sensitive spots. She played him like a virtuoso, speeding up and slowing down, building up his pleasure higher and higher as moan after moan fell from his lips. Jin might be wearing the ring, but at the moment, Lyllith was in command.
 
she pulled her lips from his balls and let them drop, coated in thick saliva. she proceeded to sit up and look on as a thick river of precum flowed from his tip, and down her hand. she followed it with her tongue, licking up the salty treat. circling his head with the tip of her tongue, she slide it all the way to the back of her throat, with a loud "mmmmmmmm....". her lips gliding over every throbbing vein.
with one hand gently rubbing his sack, the other continue to pumps away, with her mouth following. up and down, up and down, her throat makes loud wet slapping sounds as it continuously massages his head. the demon whore sucks the human she is leashed to deep and fast. feeling more precum, slide down her throat....
 
Last edited:
He watched as the succubus effortlessly deepthroated him, something no mortal woman had ever been able to do to him before, making him gasp in mixed surprise and pleasure as Lyllith gave him what was easily the best blowjob of his life.

Precum steadily leaked from the tip of his cock as his balls worked in overdrive. His hips bucking in time with her head as her mouth moved up and down. His hands moved down to her chest, taking a double handful of her full, perfectly formed tits as he played with them, pinching and rolling the hard nipples between his fingers.
 
"mmmmm....." she moans louder as she pumps her mouth over and over. she was created to be the pinnacle of passion, but she was surprised to actually gag a few times at how big it is.
she lifts her head, a string of precum and saliva, hangs from the tip of his dick to her lip. she slurps it up before standing in front of him, and climbing on to the table with him.
straddling his lap, she places his head to her tight lips.... she flashes her fangs in a wide grin as she pushes her hips down, his head penetrating her slit. splitting her open in a way she never felt before.
she whispers in his ear "im going to fuck you now, master..." before sliding herself further down his pole. "uhh.... uhhhh..." she moans as she slides further down, he splits her cervix wider.....
 
His hands grabbed her tits as she slid further down on him, inch after inch. With a satisfied groan, she took him all the way down to the base. Jin had never been able to find a woman to take his entire length without causing pain, so he had always had to hold himself back when he fucked a woman to prevent himself from hurting her. He supposed that he shouldn't have been surprised. Lyllith was a succubus after all, the absolute peak of sexual prowess.

He pulled her down towards him and kissed her ravenously, sliding his tongue against hers, one hand behind her neck as his other hand moved down to her ass, moving her back and forth as he bucked his hips in time, creating that delicious friction between his cock and her inner walls.
 
although she hid it well, this was the first time she felt any pain with her pleasure, and she loved it. she grinded into him harder and faster. "mmm.... mmmmm....." she moaned in his mouth as they kissed deeply. putting her hands on his chest, she laid him back on the table, and rode harder, and harder
"oh.... god... master....!" she moaned with each thrust, feeling her ass slap in his lap. her tail flexes down and very sensually teases his balls.
her tits bounce as she gives him everything she has, which is everything he wants, and more....

she peeks down at him. his eyes are closed, enjoying the ride.
she takes one hand off his chest and begins to play with her own tit. she then very subtly, as she continues to fuck his massive cock, raises it over her head, claws first.
in a flash she swipes at him......

but to her shock. he deflects her hand.

he pushes her off of him, hard. she winds up face down on the table, her legs over the edge. her plan failed. she attempts to get up and salvage what she can. but he commands her to stay face down. she cant fight it. he kicks her legs wider. she looks back into his eyes, and sees a rage she hasnt seen before.

he stuffs his massive member back inside her, deeper than before. and more pain than she had felt previously.....
 
Back
Top